Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck (513 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
We offer for immediate sale:

Russia made Kamaz 4310 Truck in very excellent condition.

Current Location:
Republic of Belarus, Europe

More details on request.
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by franchasofficia: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
This truck won't have spare parts available in Nigeria. Nigerian mechanics won't understand the engine mechanism.

Russia messed up alot. Their high racism made them not to spread their technology and investment to Africa, so selling this truck on a Nigerian forum will be difficult as China trucks are gradually taken over our market
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
This truck won't have spare parts available in Nigeria. Nigerian mechanics won't understand the engine mechanism.

Russia messed up alot. Their high racism made them not to spread their technology and investment to Africa, so selling this truck on a Nigerian forum will be difficult as China trucks are gradually taken over our market

Sincere apologies!

I mistakenly put this post here, and could not delete it.

Please see full post at https://www.nairaland.com/7303580/sale-kamaz-4310-truck-made

There are many Russia-made vehicles in Nigeria, as all their parts are foreign-made. And there can be no issues with spare parts.
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by franchasofficia: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2022
MacFace2022:

Sincere apologies!

I mistakenly put this post here, and could not delete it.

Please see full post at https://www.nairaland.com/7303580/sale-kamaz-4310-truck-made

There are many Russia-made vehicles in Nigeria, as all their parts are foreign-made. And there can be no issues with spare parts.
Share images of Russian dump trucks and Russian mini trucks let me take a look.

Also can you give example of Russian truck that is used in Nigeria?

Lastly, are you a Nigerian or a Russian ?
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:

We currently have no standby offers on Russian dump trucks, but there are many excellent such trucks here. (I can try to give a sample photo.) We can only handle a specific order request.

I am sure there are many used Russian trucks in Nigeria right now. I cannot quote exact models.

I am a Nigerian, but permanently live in the Republic of Belarus, Europe.
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:

Please see below the images of a Belarus made 20 tons MAZ dump truck (model MAZ 5516 05 271; year of manufacture 2012; in use since January 2013, EURO 2; milage 304 000km) that is available for sale right now. We can provide more details at your request.

Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2022
More photos

Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2022
Last photo

Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by franchasofficia: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
MacFace2022:

Please see below the images of a Belarus made 20 tons MAZ dump truck (model MAZ 5516 05 271; year of manufacture 2012; in use since January 2013, EURO 2; milage 304 000km) that is available for sale right now. We can provide more details at your request.

What is the bucket size?

What's the total cost to Nigeria?

Is the truck available in Nigeria?

How is the spare parts availability in Nigeria like, is it easily available in Nigedi?
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
What is the bucket size?

What's the total cost to Nigeria?

Is the truck available in Nigeria?

How is the spare parts availability in Nigeria like, is it easily available in Nigedi?

The truck's bucket size is 20 tons = 20'000 kilograms

Total cost with sea delivery to Nigeria is US$42'000.00 (Customs Clearance at Buyer's Expense).

The MAZ truck's current location is Republic of Belarus, Europe.

Yes, you can easily have spare parts in Nigeria because the truck is made from foreign parts.
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by franchasofficia: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
MacFace2022:

The truck's bucket size is 20 tons = 20'000 kilograms

Total cost with sea delivery to Nigeria is US$42'000.00 (Customs Clearance at Buyer's Expense).

The MAZ truck's current location is Republic of Belarus, Europe.

Yes, you can easily have spare parts in Nigeria because the truck is made from foreign parts.
Its costly, that's roughly 29million naira excluding clearing.

To clear this truck will cost between 3 to 5million, if you add it to the purchase cost, it is better to buy commonly used MAN, DAF, IVECO or even Mack here if one needs EU type trucks and the bucket size is also very small which makes Chinese Howo, Shacman, FAW, Foton, etc dump trucks better and more economical option because they come with bigger bucket size of up to 40 tonnes and their parts are cheap and readily available in Nigerian market.
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:

To clear this truck will cost between 3 to 5million, if you add it to the purchase cost, it is better to buy commonly used MAN, DAF, IVECO or even Mack here if one needs EU type trucks and the bucket size is also very small which makes Chinese Howo, Shacman, FAW, Foton, etc dump trucks better and more economical option because they come with bigger bucket size of up to 40 tonnes and their parts are cheap and readily available in Nigerian market.

What US$ price can you pay with included delivery to Lagos seaport?
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by franchasofficia: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
MacFace2022:

I already paid for some trucks from China, I was only trying to get your price and compare for future use, but the price is not friendly, plus the fact that the truck is not common in Nigeria, it will be difficult to convince clients to buy it.

By the way, I sell China used dump trucks.
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:

If I may ask:

Do you have interest in the bearings we offer at below link?

https://www.nairaland.com/7303562/sale-unusednew-bearings-heavy-duty-trucks

These are items we can sell cheaper to clear off available stock.
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by franchasofficia: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
MacFace2022:

If I may ask:

Do you have interest in the bearings we offer at below link?

https://www.nairaland.com/7303562/sale-unusednew-bearings-heavy-duty-trucks

These are items we can sell cheaper to clear off available stock.
I already checked your bearing thread before now.

Your bearings won't match Chinese trucks, that's the issue. They may work for EU trucks, and presently I deal only on Chinese trucks (Howo, Shacman, FAW)
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
I already checked your bearing thread before now.

Your bearings won't match Chinese trucks, that's the issue. They may work for EU trucks, and presently I deal only on Chinese trucks (Howo, Shacman, FAW)

They will match, as all bearing numbers are same per worldwide standard.

What is the conveneint way to send you available bearing numbers and quantity per bearing in stock?
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by franchasofficia: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
MacFace2022:

They will match, as all bearing numbers are same per worldwide standard.

What is the conveneint way to send you available bearing numbers and quantity per bearing in stock?
Can you send 1 sample bearing to Lagos?

What about piston, rings, gasket, will they match with Chinese trucks which uses weichai engine?
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
Can you send 1 sample bearing to Lagos?

What about piston, rings, gasket, will they match with Chinese trucks which uses weichai engine?

No, the bearings are heavy and we cannot send one sample to Lagos.

We can only ship a bulk order in miniature container, or as applicable.

There are no issues with identifying a bearing. Each has a number printed on it.

And all the bearings we offer each have a number print on them.

So, if I send you our list of Bearing Numbers (and Quantity avaliable right now per Bearing Number), you can easily sort things out.

One FACT is all our bearings are 100% original quality, as compared to China made bearings.

And you can buy off our stock at very comparatively cheaper prices.
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:

Please kindly answer me:

Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by franchasofficia: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
MacFace2022:

No, the bearings are heavy and we cannot send one sample to Lagos.

We can only ship a bulk order in miniature container, or as applicable.

There are no issues with identifying a bearing. Each has a number printed on it.

And all the bearings we offer each have a number print on them.

So, if I send you our list of Bearing Numbers (and Quantity avaliable right now per Bearing Number), you can easily sort things out.

One FACT is all our bearings are 100% original quality, as compared to China made bearings.

And you can buy off our stock at very comparatively cheaper prices.
I don't know much about EU bearing price range, I will talk to a friend and give you a reply.

But I wished you have pistons that can match China Shacman and Howo trucks, which is weichai engine, that is what I currently need.

Nevertheless I will speak to a friend knowledgeable in EU truck parts and revert back. Are the bearings used or brand new?
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
I don't know much about EU bearing price range, I will talk to a friend and give you a reply.

But I wished you have pistons that can match China Shacman and Howo trucks, which is weichai engine, that is what I currently need.

Nevertheless I will speak to a friend knowledgeable in EU truck parts and revert back. Are the bearings used or brand new?

Honestly speaking, we cannot offer pistons from the Republic of Belarus at prices much cheaper than you currently get from China, because the State Standards are seriously observed here, and available pistons are of very high quality.

All the bearings we currently offer for sell off are 100% new and unused. And we can sell them off at comparatively cheaper prices. They are of excellent quality as compared to the bearings you import from China. Just ask for full list of the bearing numbers we have to sell off.
Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2022
franchasofficia:

You still have not answered to my clear question:

Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by franchasofficia: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2022
MacFace2022:

You still have not answered to my clear question:

Good morning.

Do you have this bearing number 33216 x 2

See attached pictures

Re: For Sale: Kamaz 4310 Truck by MacFace2022(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
franchasofficia:
Good morning.

Do you have this bearing number 33216 x 2

See attached pictures

Hello,

Sorry, we do not have the bearing number 33216 x 2.

Please see available bearing numbers and quantity per number in attached PDF file.

(1) (Reply)

6 Website To Buy Cheap Data In 2023 / Digital Brand / Housecare Services..the Cleaning & Water Treatment Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.