Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal (48504 Views)

Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) / Pope Francis Swears-In Peter Okpaleke As Cardinal Of The Roman Catholic Church / Catholic Church Ordains Okara, A Kegite Club Member, As Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Boss2985: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:
The good for nothing Obidient's urchins are all over the media masturbating on their failed Port-Harcourt Rally . Next year election results will be a great shocker to them.

According to reports reaching us here the Agbadorian FC , the useless crowd at the Port-Harcourt Rally were all rented and sponsored by Nollywood industry with their ill gotten wealth, but we will not relent in our struggle by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the right man for the job with no scandal whatsoever, only a pocket of propaganda by the Obidient's urchins to tarnish Tinubu's image.

I and my fellow youths will continue to work tirelessly to bring back sanity to our dear country.

Tinubu is our only hope for a better Nigeria, believe it or not.

Peter Obi is a thief, a liar and a traitor. We cannot continue to live in deceit . Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins has lied for us for too long and we are tired of hearing more lies from them .

The Obidient's urchins are the worst sets of people in human race .

Say no to Peter Obi and his good for nothing Obidient's urchins and say yes to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that's the only way we can move forward again in this Country shocked

Are you sure that you are a youth? Because the last time I checked all the youths are tired of the old generation grandpa's that is holding the nation at ransoms.
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Blazebond(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Never cared and still don't care about all this Catholic hullabaloo shit,their Pope's, Cardinal's, Bishop's and whatever are some of the shittiest people this earth have ever seen and witnessed,they are a dying breed,their centuries and years of power and importance is long gone and only the confused black part of Africa still Revere them pretentious evil cocks.
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Landmack: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Throwback:
Soludo is the poster boy for the saying that you can take the man away from the village, but you can't take the village away from the man.

Says an Indomie foetus born in 2005. Do u even know who Soludo was and is? U just come on here and release dead worms from ur mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Conrod: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2022
post=116131040:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

God bless Bishop Okpaleke.
Okpaleke is a blessing.

It is well in Jesus name.
AMEN.
Millions of apc induced hungry nigerians are not "WELL",...why you aren't asking and begging for their forgiveness beats my imagination.
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Landmack: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2022
nkemdi89:
Mbaise people frustrated bishop okpaleke that year

And that’s why pple will forever prefer to live with a snake than go with an Mbaise man grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Krublog(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2022
RepoMan007:
Politics has almost no boundary for desperate politicians. Appearing anywhere and identifying everywhere.

Don't throw your sense of judgement away because of the forth coming elections. Peter and Charles are both Catholics and the newly ordained cardinal is a native from Anambra.

We all know that the Vatican is a Holy ground for Catholics worldwide.

If these people cannot turn up for one of theirs at this special occasion, then I don't know when they should.

This is the fifth Cardinal in the whole country. Four surviving!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:
The [s]good for nothing Obidient's urchins are all over the media masturbating on their failed Port-Harcourt Rally. Next year election results will be a great shocker to them[/s]

You don’t need this
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Obainomilano: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:
The good for nothing Obidient's urchins are all over the media masturbating on their failed Port-Harcourt Rally . Next year election results will be a great shocker to them.

According to reports reaching us here the Agbadorian FC , the useless crowd at the Port-Harcourt Rally were all rented and sponsored by Nollywood industry with their ill gotten wealth, but we will not relent in our struggle by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the right man for the job with no scandal whatsoever, only a pocket of propaganda by the Obidient's urchins to tarnish Tinubu's image.

I and my fellow youths will continue to work tirelessly to bring back sanity to our dear country.

Peter Obi is a thief, a liar and a traitor. We cannot continue to live in deceit . Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins has lied for us for too long and we are tired of hearing more lies from them .

Say no to Peter Obi and his good for nothing Obidient's urchins and say yes to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that's the only way we can move forward again in this Country shocked..........,..the only shocker u will get is tinubu and apc urchins raping and killing ur wives and mother's, taking over your land for Fulani bandits, burning your Christian friends and family members like Deborah, looting the country dry ..that u can not afford a piece of corn and finally you will come here and wail that the apc government is frustrating your ancestors and peter obi who is not desperate to be president will look for a sane country and relax and enjoy his money cos he is a billionaire but the 15 k stipends you are paid to come here and spew trash can not save your mother's and sisters from being raped or brutalized so my dear you are in for a shocker and not peter obi...but u better pray he wins for your own good.... screen shot this comment and if u are alive in two years..u can apologize to me for telling you the truth

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Scatterscatter(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:

Say no to Peter Obi and his good for nothing Obidient's urchins and say yes to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that's the only way we can move forward again in this Country shocked

You should be ashamed of yourself. Selling your future because of 10k. undecided
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by maziengr: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
This is God's blessing and one day it will be my own celebration. God bless cardinal Okpalaeke

1 Like

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by ransomed: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
A Peter was cannonised .
A Peter was present to rejoice with him.
A basilica of Peter was used as the venue.
God works in a mysterious way beyond human comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Softmirror: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2022
PETER OBI, THE OPPRESSOR OF ANGLICANS
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by fortunez1(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2022
A very cheerful congratulations to him His Eminence Cardinal Peter Okpaleke

1 Like

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by chudez0147(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2022
DamnNigga
My own is how does this benefit us as a country Or as an individual ?? Will the man now go to heaven or what ??
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by jamjo: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2022
RepoMan007:
Politics has almost no boundary for 3236. Appearing anywhere and identifying everywhere.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Obi is not desperate he has been identifying with the church especially the catholic faith maybe even before you were born. Obi has been going to the Vatican, he has met the Pope one on one, Obi's senior brother is a Rev Father, his Junior sister is a nun and Obi himself is a night in the catholic faith, and dear, he does not go where he was not invited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by DEEBOZZ(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Throwback:
Soludo is the poster boy for the saying that you can take the man away from the village, but you can't take the village away from the man.
The man is too local with zero fashion sense.
See as he dressed with face cap on top ankara material cheesy grin
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Men love deceiving themselves. Nonentities..
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Ubenedictus(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Aarenaija: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
This our Peter Obi can travel o. From UK to Germany to the Vatican and back to New York in 3 to 4 days?
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Heffalump(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
ahaika23:

Kindly note that the word “urchins” is a name that is exclusively designated to the Agbado fc members. Don’t deny them this right! Thank you.

Don't mind the 1diot. He can't bend the truth. We know who the urchins and agbodorians are by default.
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by hardon1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Young cardinal

1 Like

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by okoroemeka(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you didn't marry your wife as a virgin, then I am here to tell you that one or two of your children are not yours.
Marry a virgin and see how your home is filled with joy.
You children will become great like Soludo.
Marry a woman who another man has slept with and see how frustrated you will become in your own home because she will fvck her ex the moment he shows up.
posting this nonsense on this thread reveals you are still a teenager that is yet to grow up and meet the hard facts and realities of life not wishes,illusions and dreams,good luck in finding a virgin to marry
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Ezidimma(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
RepoMan007:
Politics has almost no boundary for desperate politicians. Appearing anywhere and identifying everywhere.
Both Obi & Soludo are devout Catholics so this occasion is obligatory on them to attend so say something else because your submission above is a miss-hit

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by onyenna85000: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
I hope to see a hausa cardinal in no distant time having seen the Yoruba and Igbo cardinals.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by clevybrown(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
ahaika23:

Kindly note that the word “urchins” is a name that is exclusively designated to the Agbado fc members. Don’t deny them this right! Thank you.
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by ArewaNorth: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Imagine what those idiots would say if there is a single religious position being ordained outside Nigeria by other Nigerian faiths. They would have started their usual aspersions and propaganda...
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Emperorx: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
This peter obi and black clothes are 5&6 the same thing with soludo and face cap is this their lucky charm
Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by DOM7: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
These are real Catholic not one Lanlong of a thing ordinary campaign DG he start calling Pope name.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
I see the massive Basilica Papale di San Pietro

I look forward to visiting someday for the Solemn Pontifical High Mass

Congratulations to Cardinal Okpaleke!
Frankly speaking, the Basilica is such a beautiful place to visit. I can't forget my experience over there. I can't wait to be there again. May the almighty God grant you your heart desire.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal by ufuosman(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.