Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" (1992 Views)

Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Maryam Ahmad Gumi Dies! Sheikh Gumi Losses Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by SlayerofSatan: 2:20am On Aug 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-SODNpACGQ

English Translation:

At first, I wasn't convinced about the way captives are treated in Islam. Because how can I as a member of the Ummah call for good morals and justice, then I invade someone's village and I take his wife as a sex slave? Then after I rape her, I demand that her child converts to Islam!

What I am doing is putting myself in the place of others, because Muslims never consider what would happen if the same thing they do to others is done to them.

I always imagined, "what if I was born a Christian and a muslim invades my land and captures my mother because she is a Christian and makes her a slave then he rapes her throughout the night? Why would I want to join Islam after he dishonours my mother in front of me?

Do you know what our problem is in Islam? We never put ourselves in other people's situations.

Imagine asking a young man whose mother you have raped because she is a Christian or a Jew to join islam after hearing the cries of his mother while you were raping her?

These are in the curriculum that I was taught in Islamic studies, but I was not convinced until I read it in the Fiqh.

There are many things that our Islamic teachers are hiding from us! So many evil things like watching the unclothedness of a slave girl from her belly button to her knees! This is very common for them. You will see all these things in the Kitab Al Fiqh (Book of Islamic Law)! You will even see things like having sex with animals and boys in the books of Islamic law! They're all there!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by Chinjo2: 2:29am On Aug 28, 2022
The world will be a better place if only we have good islamic preachers like this.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by Seefinish: 2:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Islam sees Jews and Christians and enemies

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by fman(m): 2:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Check my signature
Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by bestman09(m): 2:46am On Aug 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by richeso: 4:43am On Aug 28, 2022
if i hear say this enter FP

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by chrisxxx(m): 4:49am On Aug 28, 2022
Islam needs reform just as Jesus reformed Judaism.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by Bollinga: 5:18am On Aug 28, 2022
All these would have been avoided if only Abraham didn't impregnate his maid

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by Moneyboyz: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2022
You have no idea how many enemies I have made cause I'm always preaching that Africans should read their history before they die in the name of Islam.

These monsters raided Africa for 1300 years before anyone else. They even refused to head the order from the Catholic to end slavery until 1962.

You don't see black people as equal in the eyes of God yet you want us to worship your God by forcefully converting us.
Stupid Hausa people will not read their history and be advocating for Muslim bullshít all over the place. I blame their kings who left the loophole for Usman Dan Fodio to explore which led to their demise and the introduction of Sharia law in northern Nigeria.

Back in the days of Usman Dan Fodio if you are not a Muslim life will be very hard for you untill you convert. Since everyone wants the easy way out they all converted and here we are today.

If not for the stupid Afonja of Ilorin we won't be here today with Muslim brainwashed offsprings among the Yoruba people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2022
SlayerofSatan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-SODNpACGQ

English Translation:

At first, I wasn't convinced about the way captives are treated in Islam. Because how can I as a member of the Ummah call for good morals and justice, then I invade someone's village and I take his wife as a sex slave? Then after I rape her, I demand that her child converts to Islam!

What I am doing is putting myself in the place of others, because Muslims never consider what would happen if the same thing they do to others is done to them.

I always imagined, "what if I was born a Christian and a muslim invades my land and captures my mother because she is a Christian and makes her a slave then he rapes her throughout the night? Why would I want to join Islam after he dishonours my mother in front of me?

Do you know what our problem is in Islam? We never put ourselves in other people's situations.

Imagine asking a young man whose mother you have raped because she is a Christian or a Jew to join islam after hearing the cries of his mother while you were raping her?

These are in the curriculum that I was taught in Islamic studies, but I was not convinced until I read it in the Fiqh.

There are many things that our Islamic teachers are hiding from us! So many evil things like watching the unclothedness of a slave girl from her belly button to her knees! This is very common for them. You will see all these things in the Kitab Al Fiqh (Book of Islamic Law)! You will even see things like having sex with animals and boys in the books of Islamic law! They're all there!

I have been checking for any Qur'an verse or authentic Hadith on your post. You should change your moniker to Liesaboutislam!
Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by SlayerofSatan: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2022
He said Kitab Al Fiqh (book of islamic jurisprudence) Also, there is no punishment for having sex with animals in the koran and there is no punishment for adultery in the koran.

Rashduct4luv:

I have been checking for any Qur'an verse or authentic Hadith on your post. You should change your moniker to Liesaboutislam!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
He said Kitab Al Fiqh (book of islamic jurisprudence) Also, there is no punishment for having sex with animals in the koran and there is no punishment for adultery in the koran.

Abeg what does Kitab Al Fiqh mean? And how is that a reference?
Re: Sheikh Mohammed: "In Islam We Have Rules For Having Sex With Animals" by 2dominate: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Trashy write up to deceive people that don't verify things.

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Teacher Cuts Hair Of Schoolgirls For Not Wearing Muslim Hijab / What To Do On The Day Of Eid / Tips On How To Finish The Whole Musxaf-qur'an In 30 Days Of The Siyaam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.