Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum (637 Views)

Lagos Distributes Maize, Sorghum To Farm Settlements / Sorghum For Sale In Abuja / Small Thresher For Rice, Wheat, Beans, Sorghum, Millet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum by KingsPathFarms(m): 4:53am On Aug 28, 2022
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone can provide me with information on where to buy Sorghum. I would need a lot of Sorghum.

Thanks

Dan
Re: Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum by ayoncox: 5:12am On Aug 28, 2022
KingsPathFarms:
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone can provide me with information on where to buy Sorghum. I would need a lot of Sorghum.

Thanks

Dan
Like how many tonnes
Re: Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum by KingsPathFarms(m): 5:16am On Aug 28, 2022
5,000 for a start and about 15000 monthly.
Re: Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum by 25ahmad(m): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Come to Wase plateau state i will help you with that, the issue is i dont know your location, the type you want red or white, and the rate
Re: Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum by shariff84: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Trufully,you can't get all in one place. You have to source from different places and I hope you know this is sorghum scarcity period,the harvest time is December.
You can go to taraba state,you will get plenty there. Also which type of sorghum you want? because we have white,red and yellow sorghum.
pls don't forget to include me,if you are sharing the contract because I can get you some trucks of sorghum from my axist(Niger state).
Re: Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum by Maryam1234(f): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Like Sharrif says,you can't get everything you want from one location.If you have eventually made up your mind as to which particular species of sorghum you're hoping to buy.Don't forget to mention me as well, infact my own slot is sanctioned already .I will supply you from Katsina and Zamfara kiss
Re: Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum by KingsPathFarms(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
@25ahmed, thank you so much for this information I would like to connect with you if you don’t mind.

@Maryam1234, this is also helpful

@shariff84, we can all work as a team.

Can all three of you send me price list for all Three Sorghum (White, Red and Yellow). Including the cost of getting it to Lagos State.

My contact number is 07020952147 (Dan).
Please, just send me a text. Or email me @ danielalonge73@gmail.com
Re: Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum by Maryam1234(f): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
KingsPathFarms:
@25ahmed, thank you so much for this information I would like to connect with you if you don’t mind.

Can all three of you send me price list for all Three Sorghum (White, Red and Yellow). Including the cost of getting it to Lagos State.

Sealed kiss
Re: Please, Where Can I Buy Sorghum by shariff84: 6:43am On Aug 29, 2022
KingsPathFarms:

ok sir

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Irrigation System For A Small Three Plots Farm. / Agriculture Students Farm Year / The Key Part Of Potato Starch Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.