Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) (38124 Views)

Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Druzor1:
This is what is called a paid crowd grin. Back then we de like attend this kind gathering because them go give us free cap, free polo , free food and they go still datch us money too cool grin. Most times we go invite all our friends and family members come join the groove too.
Three things when I don de observe about this election is that
1- PDP and APC no de fight each other again. They both focus their attention for lp
2- APC and PDP supporters they wan copy lp street match. I wonder y them no de creative like lp supporters.
3- if u wan get free beer for beer parlor just talk good about the obident movement , people go de datch u drink grin. If u wan de popular now for social media or u want many likes on your post just mention Obi and u have it already
We are still sleeping ... We never wake ... They all got nothing to offer... Nobody fit use me lailai
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by scana042: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:
Not even official APC Ikeja. September 28 is fast approaching.

Yes, some of your feelings will be hurt but it is for the hood of Nigeria. Vote wisely, vote Tinubu

When OBIdient say "VOTE WISELY" They don't need to add vote PO or Tinubu/ Atiku because wise Nigerians knows whom they are talking about.

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by adelekeolu(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2022
Throwback:
Good for the Presidency.
EVEN IF HE IS ON WHELCHAIR AM VOTING HIM

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by BIGBANNNG411: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=Mummyfour post=116129197] LP movement is not solely about the East.
It is about taking back our country.
It Is a movement from North to south, East to west.
It is not a tribal thing okay?.
Know this and have peace.
All my childhood Yoruba friends resident in Lagos are voting Obi.
We Igbos vote competence irrespective of tribe and religion.
We voted ABIOLA,we voted Yar Adua and Obj, so Gini bu nsogbu gi?[/quote

Lol, Historically, Abiola and Awolowo both lost in the east. In 1999, Obasanjo wasnt the choice of the Yorubas neither was the PDP. You easterners have a penchant for going the opposite direction from the Yorubas even it is at your own detriment.

Well, by all means vote your Peter Obi, we will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we will see which has the last laugh come May 29, 2023.

Una no fit scope, whine or bully me into accepting the fact that Obi is a breath of fresh air. NEVER. On Asiwaju's mandate I stand!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by ceede2: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Stanislause94:
snap bird eye view of your village, make I snap my Nnewi make we check something abeg
You still don't get it, for me to hit you at the right spot, I no little about you n that of Nnewi let's peg it that way.

I just wants you to be reasonable in your thoughts, that's all.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by lagosrd: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2022
How many million people?
���
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Karlosorji(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Am just waiting for campaign. Peter Obi will shut down Lagos. But I doubt if tinubu can pull Obi's crowd in porthacourt
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Waterbear(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2022
All I see are APC workers with free caps and shirts....
No chanting, no passion, just treking

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by olaoye2008: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Some people will not happy about this.
Some will say:-
Imported crowd
Fake crowd
Bought crowd
Old news
ETC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by COdeGenesis: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Ayodeoba:
it is even paid crowd to you because it involves tinubu? See! Me as a person, anytime I choose to follow them so rally for him in lagos or ogun,I am ready to do at least anything to support masses without being paid by anyone. Do you know my reason? I studied freely in lagos during tinubu tenure,I knew how bad govt schools was before he took over and how positive he rehabilitated it. I am ready to give it back

Brotherly you are part of the problem of Nigeria. Does it mean that because tinubu paid for waec fees for you that means he is fit to rule? The way you guys reason ehn. How much is waec fees sef? 10k max. If Nigeria was a place where things were working fine , your parents wouldn't have needed that gesture from government because everyone will be able to afford basic things. It's funny that you still want to vote people who embezzle money meant to create opportunities and industries. They take over the pond where everyone is meant to fish, make it their private business and give you just one fish daily. Guy you need serious deliverance
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Salvador1: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Afonja things.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by onuman: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:
Tinubu's Supporters March In Lagos

Some supporters of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, on Saturday held a march in the Ikeja area of Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6iq0ICTEZg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid023VhzerXy4fshR2udaaPKHBDeax4FVvABuycFyfXUPqK7d7Y2VbnTK8jGxBx8fKkml&id=785203974

These are the BackwardEvers and ForwardNevers of Nigeria. They are held hostage by ethno-religious bigotry to support as leader, a man who is sick with Parkinson syndrome.

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by AwkaFinest: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2022
tinsel:
This is only Ikeja. This crowd and the one held in River state( the whole state) which is bigger? And we not hear since yesterday.

So Port Harcourt is now the whole of Rivers?

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by onuman: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Nah only ikeja be this ooh, no be like those brainless ipob pigs wey dey shout 20 million march and people no go reach 2000 in the whole state... Come 2023, we go separate boys from men and those that will resume their biafra or death go resume but they will be dealt with seriously

In bold, you had in mind "come 2023, we shall separate by resuming our Yoruba Nation agitation."
Tinubu secretely sponsored Yoruba Nation agitation.

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by cosmos1440: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Na only Ikeja choke like this oh.
Some Obi supporters and ObidiENDs are already wailing and crying.
Let's wait until the campaign officially starts . . .
These same Obi supporters and ObidiENDs will not even wait for the general elections before they begin their crry of : "Biafra or Nothing" and "No Lefelendum No Erection".
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Chris2863(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2022
tinsel:
This is only Ikeja. This crowd and the one held in River state( the whole state) which is bigger? And we not hear since yesterday.
even to drop a comprehensive sentence nah Wahala for APC supporters grin grin. Bunch of illiterates
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Juanmike(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
These ones are marching for a plate of hot amala and ewedu mixed with gbegiri and assorted meat at iya Kazeem amala joint in Alausa
Lol
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Ayodeoba: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2022
COdeGenesis:

Brotherly you are part of the problem of Nigeria. Does it mean that because tinubu paid for waec fees for you that means he is fit to rule? The way you guys reason ehn. How much is waec fees sef? 10k max. If Nigeria was a place where things were working fine , your parents wouldn't have needed that gesture from government because everyone will be able to afford basic things. It's funny that you still want to vote people who embezzle money meant to create opportunities and industries. They take over the pond where everyone is meant to fish, make it their private business and give you just one fish daily. Guy you need serious deliverance
you don't really know what you need apart from what you want,I studied free and from there I rose to different positions that helped my life, courtesy,a man who sit and rehabilitated things and set it on the right part, Nigeria been crumbling since the day we change from regional system to a federal one,if I may ask you who do you suggest among the aspirants to be voted for,you will mention obi,a man who has no tangible records and projects while he was given the opportunity is the person you want to push on the whole country. If not for tribalism and hatred,you will never leave a man who turn things around in his state and set it in a glorious path and vote for a man whose in his tenure,the state was almost the dirtiest in Nigeria.
Convince me why you feel obi deserve my vote. Don't also forget obi was part of those who destroyed the country. He only changes to another cloth
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Ayodeoba: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2022
onuman:

In bold, you had in mind "come 2023, we shall separate by resuming our Yoruba Nation agitation."
this propaganda isn't selling anymore,show us obi projects or continue wailing
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Ayodeoba: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2022
onuman:

this propaganda isn't selling anymore,show us obi projects or continue wailing..
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by temisartana: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
Paid and rented crowd.
You can't support APC without looking stupid.

No sane and learned individual will still be supporting APC that brought us where we are today in this country.

Inflation is too much, the hardship is second to none, insecurity is always the order of the day. Our economy is in shamble. Just to mention a few.

And someone in his right sense will still be supporting this evil party called APC. Shame unto them.

Let's try a different party in this country. PETER OBI of LABOUR PARTY MANDATE WE ALL STAND
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Passionate888: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2022
tinsel:
PH don become the whole Rivers state!? Make una take am small small na
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Great2017: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:

Yes, some of your feelings will be hurt but it is for the hood of Nigeria. Vote wisely, vote Tinubu
Vote wisely and the APC cannot be in the same sentence
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by bewla(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:

I was here live it was over warmly

Let them tell us if they don't have heading agenda to vote S D P candidate

And not Obi the guy young if them no they tribalistic
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GistFullGround: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2022

"APC holds walk" = Paid psychopaths from MC Oluomo's people

Peter Obi's supporters are holding walks without shishi = Real people, who are tired of the system

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smsinnigeria(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
ceede2:
... how is that your problem but if it were for Obi na love. The 5k na for your wallet? Uncivilized set of people, they will just open mouth make anything come out.

You know the truth.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by emexc11(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
How old are you?
You always comment childishly

Yoruba1stson:
Nah only ikeja be this ooh, no be like those brainless ipob pigs wey dey shout 20 million march and people no go reach 2000 in the whole state... Come 2023, we go separate boys from men and those that will resume their biafra or death go resume but they will be dealt with seriously
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by grammarian247(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
shinealight:

Yeah yeah yeah….guess it’s okay to get upset but you guys should call Ipob to order though. You should know what you want….it’s either Biafra or One Nigeria. You cannot be speaking from both sides of the mouth!! cool cool

So there are no secession agitation among the Yoruba? What was Igboho agitating for, who were his followers, I guess there were from the East. How many Yoruba elite have you heard condemn Sunday Igboho...how many! Have you seen any Igbo elite declaring support for Kanu? Guy, just keep quiet...The agitation in the Eastern part of the country is everywhere, so just shut up! No group would be so marginalized without a corresponding reaction
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by promzy555(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
If Tinubu can pay plumber to become Bishop, who b all dis one.

Come to think of it, so some Nigerians are enjoying d situation of dis Country.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Newton2024: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:
Tinubu's Supporters March In Lagos

Some supporters of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, on Saturday held a march in the Ikeja area of Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6iq0ICTEZg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid023VhzerXy4fshR2udaaPKHBDeax4FVvABuycFyfXUPqK7d7Y2VbnTK8jGxBx8fKkml&id=785203974
This is not a movement.
This is more like a funeral procession.
Nobody seem happy among them.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by jaytee01(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo’s Wife Blasts Guy That Condoled With Her Over Family Member's Death / APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.