Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) (38113 Views)

Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by ceede2: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Bendeco02:

Why won't igbo guy march for him if paid?
check my write up again, I can tell you the guy name the position of that guy in his Ward I don't think you can achieve the post till you will retire in life.

Why will anybody pay him before he will walk for BAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by KimFab: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2022
xtycool:

Obi is worse , obi is stinging even more than buhari, obi is selfish , obi is a deceiver. So who want to enter fire now. What we need is who is generous, that will pump money to federation.

Yes, we need someone who will generously loot. cheesy

I'd rather vote for a deceiver and a stingy man than a 90 year old man claiming 52.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2022
Lol...... they can't even hide their tears. I told you guys before to wait for official campaign flag off. The apc and pdp will swallow up labour party when the campaigns begin. Una go understand wetin be structure soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by ceede2: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2022
fesdo:
Brothers and sisters, please let’s leave religion and ethnicity and rescue our country
Remember end SARS, remember how old Tinubu is, his role in Lagos or his international reputation, remember Atiku and his role in privatisation
Brothers let’s leave religion and ethnicity
We are one
Please let’s change the narrative
Obasanjo is an elder, he had ruled several times and have huge experience and information
He wants Obi
Please let’s follow his direction
You started well, unfortunately you no end well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by kindlyheart: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:
Not even official APC Ikeja. September 28 is fast approaching.

Yes, some of your feelings will be hurt but it is for the hood of Nigeria. Vote wisely, vote Tinubu

grin ;Dthis is sarcasm right
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Slurity(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2022
kettykin:
Dead on arrival ,no passion, no spirit. Just another zombie directionlessness activity
calm down pls. It is good you calm down for the good of your health when results start coming out next year. You will wonder if Obi is even contesting. If Obi get second in this race he need to do thanksgiving for that. You will be shock to the bone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Mummyfour(f): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2022
BIGBANNNG411:
BAT 2023 is a goal. My brothers from eastern Nigeria, why do you always want to be on the losing side and never align with the right movement. Asiwaju 2023 is a done deal.
LP movement is not solely about the East.
It is about taking back our country.
It Is a movement from North to south, East to west.
It is not a tribal thing okay?.
Know this and have peace.
All my childhood Yoruba friends resident in Lagos are voting Obi.
We Igbos vote competence irrespective of tribe and religion.
We voted ABIOLA,we voted Yar Adua and Obj, so Gini bu nsogbu gi?
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Slurity(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2022
By the time real campaign start, some people will be forced to go browse the meaning of JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by toujurs: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2022
See their faces grin all these ones are agbero na undecided. Local govt workers. Those guys are rogues

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by mactoni91(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2022
They're all looking depressed...

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by etrouble: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2022
We are the BATallion.

But, are these people not supposed to be at their places of work? Why are there so much jobless people just as we have in Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, Awka, Enugu, e.t.c.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by almarthins(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Let the campaign start now, you go know why dem dey call Mazi Tinubu the Jagaban Of Africa

Like the crowd he pulled in osun state. Power dey wane, kingdom dey fall nothing last forever na only God get forever
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by sweetjohn(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Paid agbero crowd. If Tinubu tried to hold all the type of rally Obidient had he will be brook and no money to bribe voters. Obidient rallies are all Organic and joyfully and willing organized but Tinubu will need to pay his nose out before any meaningful rally will be held for him. Such a pity

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by BigCowHornn: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:
Not even official APC Ikeja. September 28 is fast approaching.

Yes, some of your feelings will be hurt but it is for the hood of Nigeria. Vote wisely, vote Tinubu

Paid agent
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2022
I'm not keen on arguing politics. However, the only question I want to ask people supporting PDP and APC on this forum is this. How do you support two candidates that their basic education is shrouded in so much controversy? In their youth,one forged SSCE certificate to get into the Nigerian customs while the other doesn't even have an SSCE certificate( Or can't present it because he was bearing another name as at then). I'm asking this question because I see you guys drum up your supports for them in English which means you are educated- either graduates or students. How do you guys do this because I don't understand it. These kind of things can't happen even in Togo, Cameroon and other African countries who even have the worst of dictators. How do you expect these people who aren't educated to implement educational reforms when they get into power? You can't give what you don't have. I'm actually not bothered about whoever you support but about how you guys think .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Indispensable85:

Let them hold in ikeja first before Lagos. This one is ikeja not Lagos.
Obidients will do there thing their own way, you can't tell us what to do grin
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Nah only ikeja be this ooh, no be like those brainless ipob pigs wey dey shout 20 million march and people no go reach 2000 in the whole state... Come 2023, we go separate boys from men and those that will resume their biafra or death go resume but they will be dealt with seriously

So Tinubu is more competent than you.
A man close to his grave.

If Tinubu wins,after 2 years,he does then another Boko Haram sponsor will enter then una go start to cry like Yaba left babies.
Fulani is really una slave masters. They know it's only Yoruba they can use to achieve their evil plan. BATing will not happen to us again.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by franchasofficia: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2022
BATstards and copy copy, they don't have their own brain. They wait for Obidients to initiate then they photocopy lol, no wonder they are called BATstards, they are preparing to join 50 million agbado army to secure Nigerian farms after Peter Obi is declared winner cheesy grin
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Let the campaign start now, you go know why dem dey call Mazi Tinubu the Jagaban Of Africa

Chai ....even some of them are Obidient ooo and was paid to come out. I hope someone wouldn't have hbp wen Obidients march for Obi without shishi involved.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by franchasofficia: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2022
etrouble:
We are the BATstards

But, are these people not supposed to be at their places of work? Why are there so much jobless people just as we have in Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, Awka, Enugu, e.t.c.?
of course we already know grin
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2022
What is the meaning of this stupid marching? If you support him, get your PVC ready and vote for him on election day. Stop the meaningless marching, don't descend yourselves to Obi supporters' level.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by twodee75: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Nah only ikeja be this ooh, no be like those brainless ipob pigs wey dey shout 20 million march and people no go reach 2000 in the whole state... Come 2023, we go separate boys from men and those that will resume their biafra or death go resume but they will be dealt with seriously

Stop deceiving yourself, I know of some guys that went for the rally from Igando.... Abeg all that one na scam
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by ASAPFERG1: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2022
yahmohy27:

I still don't get it why you keep on competing with LP instead of PDP.
LP shouldn't be APC problem at all
tell your lp to mind their business

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by grammarian247(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Throwback:

Your type are always eager to castigate other candidates, but throw tantrums when your own candidate is castigated.

You sure are not normal. You and all Zombiedients who think we will allow you supplant our democracy with your IPOBocrazy that you allowed to ravage the SouthEast.

Even Peter Obi dare not utter a word against IPOB or even campaign on a Monday in the SouthEast.

Never will we allow that madness to encroach on the rest of Nigeria.

Naija no be SouthEast.

The void in your brain is really overwhelming. IPOB controls Abuja Kaduna axis right? The perennial carnage we see in Bornu and Katsina is the work of IPOB...the recent jail invasion was carried out by Obi, responding to people like you leaves one feeling dirty. You speak as though you and your people own the rights of presidency, a comment that reeks of the feeling of entitlement and betrays your lack of sense of justice. I so hate to respond to people like you, gush!
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by clothingonline(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Regional system of government our only solution

Men Turkey shirts 4500 jeans 6500

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by shinealight(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
There will be heavy traffic the day Obidients will hold Lagos rally , E go mad gan

Lagos will be shut down for Peter Obi

For where? Are you talking of Awka? or Eko Akete that Jagaban governed for full 8 years? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by gulfer: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2022
Mostly NURTW abi na park managers; no spirit in the walk; just a forced herding of people along the road. Even the video tried so much to mute/scramble the voices grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Sarsaproko: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2022
The next presidential election will be inconclusive.. There will be an interim government...

This I have seen...

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by shinealight(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2022
grammarian247:

The void in your brain is really overwhelming. IPOB controls Abuja Kaduna axis right? The perennial carnage we see in Bornu and Katsina is the work of IPOB...the recent jail invasion was carried out by Obi, responding to people like you leaves one feeling dirty. You speak as though you and your people own the rights of presidency, a comment that reeks of the feeling of entitlement and betrays your lack of sense of justice. I so hate to respond to people like you, gush!

Yeah yeah yeah….guess it’s okay to get upset but you guys should call Ipob to order though. You should know what you want….it’s either Biafra or One Nigeria. You cannot be speaking from both sides of the mouth!! cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Kaldakinn: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Sarsaproko:
The next presidential election will be inconclusive.. There will be an interim government...

This I have seen...

Bookmarked...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.