Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. (1148 Views)

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / 2 Months German Shepard For Sale In Benin City / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Tenplet(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Guys please I need advice..
I bought this female German shepherd dog, which Boer Bull cross breeded.but due to the strong blood of German shepherds it looks so much like the mother.

I have tried giving her indomie.but she won't eat,unless if there's egg she'll only eat small.i use to give her milk every day cos she likes that one.but she won't eat rice, she took pap for like one month and she refuses to take it again.

If I get pepper soup she will lick it and won't eat the fish bones cos it's strong for her.i have tried giving her vitapet and cord liver to enable her be eating like I want but still yet she won't eat.

i even get some dog food but she won't eat it.theres one they prepared with fish that vet man ask me to be mixing with her food but she will only lick it and leave the food.

She only want to be eating meat,in this harsh economy please what should I give the dog because she's not getting fat,tho she's very active eh!! But she's just not getting fat to my liking..I tried that dog food they called booster it will still not eat..

She doesn't eat spaghetti, sometimes she eats fufu but it's small quantity. She has received her first injection remaining 2 ..and shes 2 months plus almost 3 self now .please what should I do??

1 Share

Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Tenplet(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2022
That's her picture there ..
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2022
Ekwuke German Shepard

1 Like

Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by matrix199(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2022
I think you should deworm the dog.
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by skyoboy(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2022
It won’t grow fat bro, until you start giving it the right feed. Consult an animal nutritionist to compound feed for your dog.
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Sell am.Make she no give you depression.Cos I dey see say you dey depressed because of her already.
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Tenplet(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2022
matrix199:
I think you should deworm the dog.
how bro
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Tenplet(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2022
skyoboy:
It won’t grow fat bro, until you start giving it the right feed. Consult an animal nutritionist to compound feed for your dog.
okay thanks
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Tenplet(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
Ekwuke German Shepard
don't always display your stupidity
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by matrix199(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Tenplet:
how bro

Go buy Zentel (worm expeller). Grind the pills, dissolve in milk and give to the dog to lick. I'm pretty sure your dog's loss of appetite is due to worm infestation.

Or you save yourself the worries by taking the dog to a vet.
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Tenplet(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2022
matrix199:

Go buy Zentel (worm expeller). Grind the pills, dissolve in milk and give to the dog to lick. I'm pretty sure your dog's loss of appetite is due to worm infestation.

Or you save yourself the worries by taking the dog to a vet.
okay thanks
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Macgyver1: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
This is not German shepherd, 3 months and the ear doesn't even stand. Y'all should stop cross breeding rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by verminnel(f): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
This isn't a gsd op

1 Like

Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Tenplet(m): 5:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Macgyver1:
This is not German shepherd, 3 months and the ear doesn't even stand. Y'all should stop cross breeding rubbish.
the father is Boer Bull the mother is German shepherd
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Tenplet(m): 5:51am On Aug 31, 2022
verminnel:
This isn't a gsd op
the father is Boer Bull the mother is German shepherd but I want to be Cross breading it strictly with gsd to get a pedigree bro
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by verminnel(f): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Tenplet:
the father is Boer Bull the mother is German shepherd but I want to be Cross breading it strictly with gsd to get a pedigree bro
impossible!! Even if u cross breed the full generation or ancestry of that dog u can never get a pure breed gsd not to talk of a pedigree gsd as u say..if u want a pedigree lineage buy a pedigree dog and mate with a pedigree dog simple..

1 Like

Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2022
Tenplet:

Ah JESU!!!!
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by Tenplet(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
verminnel:
impossible!! Even if u cross breed the full generation or ancestry of that dog u can never get a pure breed gsd not to talk of a pedigree gsd as u say..if u want a pedigree lineage buy a pedigree dog and mate with a pedigree dog simple..
but a vet was told me that bro he said around 4th to 5th generation I will see a pedigree
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by verminnel(f): 3:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Tenplet:
but a vet was told me that bro he said around 4th to 5th generation I will see a pedigree
maybe that ur vet was high on Canadian loud or got his veterinary certification from a community Grammer school
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by timibare(m): 5:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Tenplet:
grin
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by seyimailbox: 5:19am On Sep 02, 2022
Your dog needs high proteinous food at this stage. Try your best
Re: Help!! My 3 Months German Shepherd Is Not Getting Fat. by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Tenplet:

Do not listen to vets biko
Most of em know nothing about dog breeding
This particular one doesn’t

Doesn’t even understand the context of the word “Pedigree”

For your sake tag along with actual breeders to learn more

(1) (Reply)

Two Months Old Male Boerboel Puppy For Sale @65k (pics) / I Need American Pitbull Pups For Sale. / Pure Breed Caucasian Shepherd Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.