Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate (1736 Views)

I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by EdoBoy90(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Any time you read here, you will see a Nigerian from the UK, US or Canada discouraging others at home not to migrate legitimately. Before it was illegally.

Link 1 :https://www.nairaland.com/7273177/jakpa-advise-think-critically. Advising others not to travel to the UK

Link 2: https://www.nairaland.com/7303290/untold-truth-why-immigrants-leaving. Discouraging others not to migrate to Canada. We know all these challenges.

Some think that those at home are clueless and lack information. We are in a digital age with information at your beck and call.

Why are Nigerians always like this? The Indians are not like this. They have built a health community that looks out for everyone even the least among them. On the other hand, any Nigerian who migrated which we will know his or her background, will turn a motivational speaker over night. This is just a few among them.

Even when you get a legimate offer through through graduate programs, they will still discourage you not to come over.

I will share some information bellow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by EdoBoy90(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Dear Fellow Nigerians,

I have noticed one thing about we Nigerians (few) Immediately some of us in a group got a job, scholarship or travelled to abroad. Immediately, we exit the group and disconnect with friends. We assumed that we have arrive and ahead of others. What happen to networking and influence? What make you to think that those you are heading today won't be ahead tomorrow?

Think about networking and giving back to the society. Knowledge without sharing doesn't make sense. You have knowledge, try to use it to make impact.

I believe in your personal statement, Statement of Purpose (SOP), essay or letter of Motivation as you may call it, you wrote that you will use the skills and knowledge gained to make a positive impact. This is one of the reasons Indians are ahead of us; prospering more than us in all human endeavor from IT to real estate development, medicine to engineering and in organizations. They build a healthy community that looks out for everyone even to the least among them. Also, you that you feel like betraying your fellow Nigerians, please stop it. You that you feel like hoarding information, it is just you and you alone, please stop it. You that is discouraging others, please stop it. If you don't have the right information, you can reach out to your friends to find out. What is the difference between you and our politicians whom you accused of destroying Nigeria? Our politicians can't travel Nigeria's roads today. The economy is even hard to some of them. Nothing last forever. Just your impact positively matters a lot. This is what posterity will look after.

National cohesion is better than individualistic accolades. If your fellow Nigerians aren't well in the same neighborhood with white people, they will point hands to you. Few cultists make Dubai hard for other good Nigerians. We are interrelated in an inescapable network of mutuality.

Thanks to those who are helping their fellow brothers and sisters with materials, information and resources.

I urge you specifically not to give up because better days ahead. Hope in God for he is the master of all things while you use your brain and effort to push forward.

Lastly, build your network whether you are in abroad or Nigeria. Your network determines your net worth. You never can tell what tomorrow will be like. You might need Nigerians at home when aspiring for a political position tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by EdoBoy90(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2022
This generation of Nigerians is fleeing the country. They are leaving in droves, in thousands, every day. They are fleeing to different climes. Just anywhere other than Nigeria.

It is liberating that people have choices to make. The choice to go to where they would be valued, respected, and where they can maximize their potential. It is simply exhilarating. But for some, it may be disturbing but at the same, it is the reality.

Years ago, I used to be an anti-brain-drain proponent. When I left Nigeria at the beginning of this decade, I promised myself to return as soon as I was done with my studies. I was determined to return to contribute to national development. Yes, I was.

But I never did. As years went by, I stayed back. Like many of my peers, I am now converted. As I looked back home, I felt more urgency to uplift family and friends.

Daily, staying abroad proved more realistic in doing all that the mind aspires to do as a human to your immediate and larger communities.

I stayed and stayed and stayed. Like a lot of my friends and peers, it is mixed-blessing--having the best education and operating at the peak of your career. We all stayed.

But thoughts of home remain evergreen and resident in the mind.

But home is almost no longer reachable. Yes, that is the truth. Here is home too. Relish it. Be it. Live it.

Unless you are a member of the corrupt political class in Nigeria, or the very few that successfully "made it" before it all went bust, it is hard to eke a living IF you have no one, a relative, a brother, sister, aunt, uncle, etc., residing abroad in Europe, North America or elsewhere, just elsewhere other than Nigeria.

For many, opportunities are shrinking by the day. Careers that used to be migration-proof no longer are.

And so to all those young men and women who ask me, if they should aspire to come over and join the diaspora, you are welcome--legally.

While I would have preferred that you stayed back home to build the nation, I must be dishonest to say that you should. You cannot stay. It is hard to stay. Listen not to the naysayers.

Come, liberate yourself. Come and maximize your potential for world-class education. Come to the best education that the world can offer. Come and together let us create a new world, a world in the diaspora--in USA, UK, Germany, Canada, etc.

After all, home is where the heart is. And here is home.

With your great minds, come to the diaspora. Come. With open arms, we welcome you. Come, flourish, thrive, future public health experts, future Engineers, future Chemists, future Biologists, etc.

Romuladus E. Azuine, DrPH writes from Washington DC. He is the Founder and CEO of Global Health and Education Projects, Inc

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by Michelle70(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2022
There is a saying in my language that goes.

"Na rat weh deh for house go inform rat weh deh outside that there is fish in the house"

If Diasporans tell u that there is limited job abroad just believe it, all of them cannot be against u coming.

They have told u to stay where u are except u have a legit offer over there. but u think they are against u.
This is why most Nigerians do drugs abroad and spoil our names cos they had no other option wen they get there

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by EdoBoy90(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Prof. Ndubuisi wrote the following on; "The Biden Administration's Student Loan Debt Plan" though his LinkedIn page,

"Mr. President, that was why we voted for you. Give young people freedom from student loans. When a kid graduates with zero loans, the kid has more choices because life can move on without being worried about how to begin paying loans. As always, I remain thankful to the beautiful Americans who through their generosity ensured that I never received a bill throughout my program.

I was told that the school fee is about $67,000 per year. For the 4.5 years I stayed there, they took care of it and also put me on a salary of $36,000 per year while providing the best education available in the world. Then, they added more, crediting extra $4,500 per quarter which they classified as coming from extra fellowship and scholarship. It was from that money that I used to hire my first 11 engineers to start Fasmicro in Nigeria.

Be thankful if you graduated with $0 in America. It offers choices! While $10k is not enough for many, it is a step in the right direction. BIW - Biden is Working."

Nduibusi Ekekwe is a Nigerian Professor who based in the US.
Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by EdoBoy90(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2022
They are always discouraging instead of advising Nigerians which skills to learn before migrating.

I know many mechanical engineering graduates who have taken the PhD route with BSc to the US.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by GamalNasser: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2022
EdoBoy90:
Prof. Ndubuisi wrote the following on; "The Biden Administration's Student Loan Debt Plan" though his LinkedIn page,

"Mr. President, that was why we voted for you. Give young people freedom from student loans. When a kid graduates with zero loans, the kid has more choices because life can move on without being worried about how to begin paying loans. As always, I remain thankful to the beautiful Americans who through their generosity ensured that I never received a bill throughout my program.

I was told that the school fee is about $67,000 per year. For the 4.5 years I stayed there, they took care of it and also put me on a salary of $36,000 per year while providing the best education available in the world. Then, they added more, crediting extra $4,500 per quarter which they classified as coming from extra fellowship and scholarship. It was from that money that I used to hire my first 11 engineers to start Fasmicro in Nigeria.

Be thankful if you graduated with $0 in America. It offers choices! While $10k is not enough for many, it is a step in the right direction. BIW - Biden is Working."

Nduibusi Ekekwe is a Nigerian Professor who based in the US.

Very lucky chap
Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by Racoon(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2022
There is no denying that immigrating abroad does not have its own challenges.Not all that glitters is gold and the pasture is not always greener on the other side as thought.
Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by nedu666: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Most nigerians hate to see others make progress. D fact that their is limited job opportunities did not stop indians, mexicans from travelling but some eop( enemies of progress) thinks that will stop nigerians. Our destiny no b d same

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by EdoBoy90(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Racoon:
There is no denying that immigrating abroad does not have its own challenges.Not all that glitters is gold and the pasture is not always greener on the other side as thought.

You all are always speaking same sermon of wickedness. Why are Indians not like you? They migrate more than Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by SocialJustice: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2022
EdoBoy90:
Any time you read here, you will see a Nigerian from the UK, US or Canada discouraging others at home not to migrate legitimately. Before it was illegally.

Some think that those at home are clueless and lack information. We are in an digital age with information at your beck and call.

Why are Nigerians always like this? The Indians are not like this. They have built a health community that looks out for everyone even the least among them. On the other hand, any Nigerian who migrated which we will know his or her background, will turn a motivational speaker over night. This is just a few among them.

Even when you get a legimate offer through through graduate programs, they will still discourage you not to come over.

Lol, you dey mind mumu people. Only a fool will listen to them.
Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by jesmond3945: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2022
EdoBoy90:

Link 1 :https://www.nairaland.com/7273177/jakpa-advise-think-critically. Advising others not to travel to the UK

Link 2: https://www.nairaland.com/7303290/untold-truth-why-immigrants-leaving. Discouraging others not to migrate to Canada. We know all these challenges.

Some think that those at home are clueless and lack information. We are in a digital age with information at your beck and call.

India story in the jakpa space is totally different from nigerian story in the jakopa arena
Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by jesmond3945: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2022
EdoBoy90:
Dear Fellow Nigerians,

I have noticed one thing about we Nigerians (few) Immediately some of us in a group got a job, scholarship or travelled to abroad. Immediately, we exit the group and disconnect with friends. We assumed that we have arrive and ahead of others. What happen to networking and influence? What make you to think that those you are heading today won't be ahead tomorrow?

Think about networking and giving back to the society. Knowledge without sharing doesn't make sense. You have knowledge, try to use it to make impact.

I believe in your personal statement, Statement of Purpose (SOP), essay or letter of Motivation as you may call it, you wrote that you will use the skills and knowledge gained to make a positive impact. This is one of the reasons Indians are ahead of us; prospering more than us in all human endeavor from IT to real estate development, medicine to engineering and in organizations. They build a healthy community that looks out for everyone even to the least among them. Also, you that you feel like betraying your fellow Nigerians, please stop it. You that you feel like hoarding information, it is just you and you alone, please stop it. You that is discouraging others, please stop it. If you don't have the right information, you can reach out to your friends to find out. What is the difference between you and our politicians whom you accused of destroying Nigeria? Our politicians can't travel Nigeria's roads today. The economy is even hard to some of them. Nothing last forever. Just your impact positively matters a lot. This is what posterity will look after.

National cohesion is better than individualistic accolades. If your fellow Nigerians aren't well in the same neighborhood with white people, they will point hands to you. Few cultists make Dubai hard for other good Nigerians. We are interrelated in an inescapable network of mutuality.

Thanks to those who are helping their fellow brothers and sisters with materials, information and resources.

I urge you specifically not to give up because better days ahead. Hope in God for he is the master of all things while you use your brain and effort to push forward.

Lastly, build your network whether you are in abroad or Nigeria. Your network determines your net worth. You never can tell what tomorrow will be like. You might need Nigerians at home when aspiring for a political position tomorrow
Let us stop being emotional. The immigration data is in public domain. An indian is 8 times likely to get jobs, opportunities and even to jakpa than a Nigerian. Do you know how much an average Nigerian spends to jakpa and then when you reach you start competing with indians. Then when you now settle down somebody in Nigeria will now tell you please show me way and when you tell the person what to expect he will call you hater, enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by jesmond3945: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2022
nedu666:
Most nigerians hate to see others make progress. D fact that their is limited job opportunities did not stop indians, mexicans from travelling but some eop( enemies of progress) thinks that will stop nigerians. Our destiny no b d same
My brother they are being real. You and a mexican or indian no be mate. Even if you be prof an indian wey be cleaner would be given opportunity before you. Nigerians in abroad compete for everything. You can go and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by ednut1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nobody can discourage anyone trying to leave Nigeria. But legal migration is the best way to go

Some of those discouraging you also have legit reasons. Many people in the past migrated using visit visa and looking for papers by real or fake marriage . Which has casted today. Your guy may have gone 2011 to usa but today you wanna use same method he used. He will obviously discourage you. Some also are managing where they are and you wan con join them increasing their bills or chances of being arrested/deported.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by NuCypher: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
The major problem with Nigerians is unrealistic expectation. The other problem with the women putting out YouTube videos is loneliness and lack of a better activity. They therefore project their insecurities and regrets on those back at home.

If you get the chance, travel. Minimize your expectations and work within the bounds of reason. If you must go back to school, please do. It helps you in the long run. Be determined to succeed because success doesn’t come easy. Nobody owes you anything and this is not Nigeria where you can sit and do nothing.

But don’t listen to all these lonely Nigerian girls making YouTube videos and talking trash. They are just lonely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by Gerrard59(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
jesmond3945:

Let us stop being emotional. The immigration data is in public domain. An indian is 8 times likely to get jobs, opportunities and even to jakpa than a Nigerian. Do you know how much an average Nigerian spends to jakpa and then when you reach you start competing with indians. Then when you now settle down somebody in Nigeria will now tell you please show me way and when you tell the person what to expect he will call you hater, enemy of progress

That is because the Indians have people who are actively disseminating legit information. However, some Nigerians practice online witchcraft by dissuading others from doing the same. The same you Jesmond has wished that Nigerians enter the tech industry YET you have on several occasions dissuaded Nigerians from relocating to the UK. You are somewhere in North Western/Eastern UK yet will say other Nigerians should not relocate. The records are there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by Gerrard59(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gerrard59:
I feel I should try to elucidate some things with my little knowledge on migration:

- Stay away from Woke people! They might share the same skin colour but their experiences differ from yours. When listening/reading tales from people in the abroad who warn you from relocating, ask questions. Try to know their migration route and citizenship/economic status. Someone who left via tourist visa and another who went for MBA at Haas School of Business would have different experiences, learn the mistakes the former made and strategies the latter did. Anyone who discourages you from relocating when s/he has not relocated to Nigeria is hypocritically wicked and does not wish you well (and if you check those who relocated, they are already citizens of developed countries). Flee from such people.

Best wishes!

I made that post (a long one) two years ago, and it is a hill I will die on.

I will forever encourage young and ambitious Nigerians to flee the country legally; target top institutions, immerse in the culture, and study the immigration process to know your chances. If it requires you to learn the language, do so. if the popular countries are out of reach financially or by intellect, research other countries. For instance, Chile offers a fast-tracked route to permanent residency after postgraduate studies and eventual citizenship. When the latter is attained, you can use it to apply for a work visa in the US. If Canada does not offer the wealth-building process you desire, wait till you become a citizen and apply for TN Visa to work in the world's biggest economy.

Don't sit in Nigeria listening to rantings from people based abroad YET actively discourage you from doing the same. They are evil people. If they have their ways, they will block the skilled migration schemes instituted by oyibos. Tomorrow, the same people will scream rAcIsM at any word a white person says. These people are citizens of developed countries yet spend their time on Nairaland discouraging young ones from migrating. They are simply angry, envious and depressed that other Nigerians are migrating to developed countries through relatively easier and straightforward methods and attaining enviable positions in those societies. If you ask them to return to Nigeria, they would never do so. Check it very well, none of those who actively dissuade Nigerians in Nigeria from japaing are in Nigeria. None whatsoever! From YouTube to TwitterNG to Instagram to Facebook and Nairaland, none of them are in Nigeria. Those in Nigeria have passports of developed countries, such that a few months before the presidential elections, they zoom off only to return after the swearing-in. Two instances are: a certain Bayo and Mummy Iyabo who are APC vuvuzelas on TwitterNG. They mock Nigerians who japa yet Bayo is in Canada, and the Mummy Iyabo has her children in the UK. The other is Iyin Aboyeji, who dissuaded tech bros from emigrating yet is married to a US permanent resident.

Is that not witchcraft?

Think about when you nack 40 years and where you ought to be. Think about when you see your friends globetrotting simply because they utilised opportunities that were also available to you, but you refused to utilise them only to negotiate access to your farmlands with Fulani herdsmen.

The Internet is available, learn to research and don't expect to be spoon-fed. As much as you are optimistic, be realistic and have low expectations. Remember, you are a bloody black person from sub-Saharan Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by sweetmelanin(f): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2022
This is why I will never stop exposing fraudulent charlatans like Phrankleen who lives in the UK but speaks so condescendingly towards Nigerians who move abroad. Why not go back to Nigeria if you hate the West so much?

Life is never meant to be lived in the same location.. since the beginning of time people have always migrated for a better life.. even the Bible is a testament to that.

My only wish is that Nigerians would think broadly and expand their horizons.. consider other African, Caribbean or Latin nations as well, not just the West..

Even within Nigeria, people should be open to migrating inter state .. there are some seriously underrated locations within the country where people can live a simple, stress free life if you aren't so keen on big city living.. take Akwa Ibom for example.. it just seems so peaceful and beautiful.. even as a Yoruba lady, I'd so much love to visit there.. Ibadan is also lovely for families and retirees.

A lot of people should consider the possibility that their furstration might be because they are trying to follow the crowd which may not suit their essence.. take living in Lagos for example... Lagos isn't for everyone, many people in Lagos right now should be in their villages trying to develop it to suit modern living.. instead they are trapped in the hustle and bustle of Lagos, living unfulfilled lives.

I'll always encourage anyone who wishes to travel.. explore your options, do your research, explore within & outside Nigeria before making an informed decision on where you'd rather be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by ednut1(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2022
sweetmelanin:
This is why I will never stop exposing fraudulent charlatans like Phrankleen who lives in the UK but speaks so condescendingly towards Nigerians who move abroad. Why not go back to Nigeria if you hate the West so much?

Life is never meant to be lived in the same location.. since the beginning of time people have always migrated for a better life.. even the Bible is a testament to that.

My only wish is that Nigerians would think broadly and expand their horizons.. consider other African, Caribbean or Latin nations as well, not just the West..

Even within Nigeria, people should be open to migrating inter state .. there are some seriously underrated locations within the country where people can live a simple, stress free life if you aren't so keen on big city living.. take Akwa Ibom for example.. it just seems so peaceful and beautiful.. even as a Yoruba lady, I'd so much love to visit there.. Ibadan is also lovely for families and retirees.

A lot of people should consider the possibility that their furstration might be because they are trying to follow the crowd which may not suit their essence.. take living in Lagos for example... Lagos isn't for everyone, many people in Lagos right now should be in their villages trying to develop it to suit modern living.. instead they are trapped in the hustle and bustle of Lagos, living unfulfilled lives.

I'll always encourage anyone who wishes to travel.. explore your options, do your research, explore within & outside Nigeria before making an informed decision on where you'd rather be.
franklin this is getting lame. We know you are behind this account. Cant you get something doing U no fit enter tech or something ni. Lazy man
Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by sweetmelanin(f): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2022
ednut1:
franklin this is getting lame. We know you are behind this account. Cant you get something doing U no fit enter tech or something ni. Lazy man

It's like your brain isn't functioning properly.
Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by EdoBoy90(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Gerrard59:

I made that post (a long one) two years ago, and it is a hill I will die on.

I will forever encourage young and ambitious Nigerians to flee the country legally; target top institutions, immerse in the culture, and study the immigration process to know your chances. If it requires you to learn the language, do so. if the popular countries are out of reach financially or by intellect, research other countries. For instance, Chile offers a fast-tracked route to permanent residency after postgraduate studies and eventual citizenship. When the latter is attained, you can use it to apply for a work visa in the US. If Canada does not offer the wealth-building process you desire, wait till you become a citizen and apply for TN Visa to work in the world's biggest economy.

Don't sit in Nigeria listening to rantings from people based abroad YET actively discourage you from doing the same. They are evil people. If they have their ways, they will block the skilled migration schemes instituted by oyibos. Tomorrow, the same people will scream rAcIsM at any word a white person says. These people are citizens of developed countries yet spend their time on Nairaland discouraging young ones from migrating. They are simply angry, envious and depressed that other Nigerians are migrating to developed countries through relatively easier and straightforward methods and attaining enviable positions in those societies. If you ask them to return to Nigeria, they would never do so. Check it very well, none of those who actively dissuade Nigerians in Nigeria from japaing are in Nigeria. None whatsoever! From YouTube to TwitterNG to Instagram to Facebook and Nairaland, none of them are in Nigeria. Those in Nigeria have passports of developed countries, such that a few months before the presidential elections, they zoom off only to return after the swearing-in. Two instances are: a certain Bayo and Mummy Iyabo who are APC vuvuzelas on TwitterNG. They mock Nigerians who japa yet Bayo is in Canada, and the Mummy Iyabo has her children in the UK. The other is Iyin Aboyeji, who dissuaded tech bros from emigrating yet is married to a US permanent resident.

Is that not witchcraft?

Think about when you nack 40 years and where you ought to be. Think about when you see your friends globetrotting simply because they utilised opportunities that were also available to you, but you refused to utilise them only to negotiate access to your farmlands with Fulani herdsmen.

The Internet is available, learn to research and don't expect to be spoon-fed. As much as you are optimistic, be realistic and have low expectations. Remember, you are a bloody black person from sub-Saharan Africa.

I have said it several times that some Nigerians are devil and evil. Our politicians are far better than them despite their western education. One who advised me not to leave Nigeria, today he is in the UK.
Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2022
EdoBoy90:

I have said it several times that some Nigerians are devil and evil. Our politicians are far better than them despite their western education. One who advised me not to leave Nigeria, today he is in the UK.
if anyone can discourage you from travelling. It means you were never serious about travelling

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by StrikeBack(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
ednut1:
if anyone can discourage you from travelling. It means you were never serious about travelling
Na correct talk be this
Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
abeg how Person fit enter Ireland? Them say their country Peaceful paa.
Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by Coquinoqui: 5:20am On Aug 30, 2022
Live in the United States and I’ve never discouraged anyone from coming infact I connected one of my friend to one American lady who sent him an invitation. As im typing this my got his visa interview appointment date. My advice to anyone who wants to travel is to do it legally, don’t over stay and remain documented.
Re: Nigerians Abroad: Discouraging Others At Home Not To Migrate by EdoBoy90(m): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Coquinoqui:
Live in the United States and I’ve never discouraged anyone from coming infact I connected one of my friend to one American lady who sent him an invitation. As im typing this my got his visa interview appointment date. My advice to anyone who wants to travel is to do it legally, don’t over stay and remain documented.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Which City/town For A Nigerian To Live In The U.s / Beautiful Pictures Of Female Armies Around The World / Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.