Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole (24750 Views)

There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole / APC Adopts Direct Primary, Set To Reclaim Edo From PDP / Edo: Oshiomhole Backs Ize-Iyamu, Dashes Odubu, Ogiemwonyi, Airhiavbere's Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by FettyWilliams(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Boss hwfa nah, I go like come ur HK Oga boss please
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Oshiomhole is drunk
Edo ?
Like seriously....nor be the Benin city way me dey stay like this

The whole of Edo is for obi already.....the party that will come second in this presidential election in Edo state is Pdp

I just tire for oshiomhole..I be don dey reason say nor be the Edo state way me dey like this
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by Opintiwa: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2022
anonimi:

Please apart from these physical infrastructure projects, is Obaseki also employing different workers to provide free education, healthcare, water, feeder roads, sanitation etc?
How many thousands is he employing annually

No he is not doing anything he just sat down there to say Anonimi go to nairaland and wail
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by emilo2bad: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Who's this one?

I'm Sure you're using a Nokia torch as Tinubu urchin you are. Abi una no get TV for house to watch News? Yesterday pH, Auchi, ebonyi was on lockdown for peter Obi abi na the lockdown for PO dey pain you?

Dreams are allowed ...... grin
GoooodHardDick:

Who's this one?

I'm Sure you're using a Nokia torch as Tinubu urchin you are. Abi una no get TV for house to watch News? Yesterday pH, Auchi, ebonyi was on lockdown for peter Obi abi na the lockdown for PO dey pain you?

Dreams are allowed ......

1 Like

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by Karemarealty288(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Edo Governor who is a wireman acknowledged Obidients movement in Edo state and never dare stand in the way of the movement, who come be this Agbadorian ambassador.

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by 07kjb: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Edopesin:
Even a united Oshiomole and Obaseki cannot stop the Peter Obi movement

We see what you did there

Try harder you are dealing with intelligent people

1 Like

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by Osibajo2023: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2022
kingamaa:
It's no longer game as usual

Things don change

You now have Peter Obi to contend with

And you better be wary of the Obidient movement

For the youths are taking over
waste of time, you better use ur time, money and life for something reasonable, Peter obi ko, peter okoye ni

1 Like

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by Gochlengs(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
This one not get shame
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by Abujason: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oshiomwhole and Sapele weed ehn!
APC winning Edo State in 2023?
No be juju be that?
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by Great2017: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
post=116131860:
THE WHOLE TRUTH AND DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TINUBU AND ATIKU

From the House of [/b] : The students of History.
Let's start from 30 years ago as far as we remember when most of these nonentities
and uncultured swines that insult and abuse their mothers online weren't born!

[b]The below is only for sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Let's go

30 years ago,
TINUBU left Mobil, Atiku left Customs.
They both joined Shehu Musa Yar'adua Group called People's Front of Nigeria PFN.
PFN later merged forcefully with People's Solidarity Party PSP of AZika and the marriage was pronounced by IBB's decree.

Tinubu contested and won a Lagos senatorial election.
But when IBB banned all old generation politicians just to disqualify Yar'adua, Yar'adua put Atiku forward to run for President.
Prior to this time, Tinubu had jettisoned his Senate Presidential ambition to pave way for a Southern President.
At the Jos convention, Abiola and Adedibu had a long meeting with Yar'adua to drop his boy Atiku from the race so that Kingibe would not defeat MKO in the primary.
Yar'adua initially refused until people like Adedibu, Tinubu, Oladipo etc reminded him how they supported him against southerners before IBB disqualified him.
Yar'adua eventually surrendered and Atiku backed down, not willingly.

IN 1999, Atiku won Adamawa Governorship Election, Tinubu won Lagos Governorship Election.
OBJ picked Governor Elect Atiku as running mate, therefore, Atiku never had the opportunity of showing his capabilities to transform Adamawa.
Whereas, Tinubu grabbed the opportunity and turned Lagos to 4th Economy in Africa while Adamawa became a den of terrorism until Buhari dislodged the terror.
Boko haram that terrorised the state was formed in Borno during the regime of OBJ and Atiku but became a global worry under GEJ.

After 2003 election, when Obasanjo was molesting Atiku, Atiku ran to Tinubu his PFN brother for safety, he got it.
Tinubu formed and funded a political party when OBJ technically expelled Atiku from PDP. Tinubu gave Atiku the platform.
However, Atiku left thereafter to rejoin the PDP because Atiku couldn't cope with the little beginning of the AC,
he wanted a ready made party.
Tinubu must have told himself "Atiku is not following Yar'adua's ethics. Yar'adua was never a political olosho", Tinubu’s trust for Atiku evaporated.
And when Atiku lost in the PDP again, he was stranded. Tinubu and Buhari formed APC, immediately Atiku saw APC, he left PDP officially and ran to Tinubu again.
Buhari was afraid that Tinubu would jilt him for his PFN ally, despite many assurances, Buhari was sceptical until after Tinubu kept his promise at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos.
That was when Atiku also realised that he has lost Tinubu’s trust!!! Atiku again went back to the PDP after the general elections.

Atiku has been moving in and out of the PDP like a celebrity marriage, whereas Tinubu has never been a PDP man for one day.
Atiku is unstable politically, Tinubu is not just stable, his words are bankable, ask Buhari.
tiku is unlike Shehu Musa Yar'adua, ask Tinubu, ask OBJ and ask Nysome Wike.

2023 has brought the two students of the same teacher into a single contest, who actually got the best training and adhere strictly to it? Who has the magic wand of Tafida?
Nigerians have to make a clear choice between faithfulness or Promiscuity. Between Selflessness and Selfishness.
Between Tinubu’s Lagos Performance and Atiku's VP performance.
Between Tinubu’s ExxonMobil records and Atiku's Customs Records.

Between a Dubai based politician and a Lagos Based National Leader!!!

Sane, honest and hardworking NAIJA YOUTHS,
Get Ready For FEBRUARY 2023.....
Get your PVC NOW.

Lies.
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by Krublog(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
post=116131858:
A better Nigeria is all we want.
#DatsAll.

Btw,
This is for sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians ONLY.
According to words on the streets,
This is how the Presidential Election for 2023 will pan out.......

“In Borno, Ali Modu Sheriff, Kashim Shettima and Babagana Zulum will work for Tinubu.

In Kano, Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau and Tanko Yakassai will work for Tinubu.

In Kaduna, El-Rufai and Uba Sani will work for Tinubu.

In Ogun, Abiodun, Osoba, Amosun and Daniel will work for Tinubu.

In Ekiti, Fayemi, Adebayo, Fayose, Oni, Bamidele and Adeyeye will work for Tinubu.

In Osun, Oyetola, Baba Akande, Aregbesola and Omisore will work for Tinubu.

In Nasarawa, Sule and Al-Makura will work for Tinubu.

In Edo, Oshiomole and Ize-Iyamu will work for Tinubu.

In Bauchi, Adamu Adamu and Dogara will work for Tinubu.

In Gombe, Inuwa Yahaya and Danjuma Goje will work for Tinubu.

In Kwara, AbdulRahman will work for Tinubu. That’s the only state whose delegates all voted for Tinubu �%.

In Katsina, Aminu Masari, Hadi Sirika, Dikki Radda and Ibrahim Masari will work for Tinubu.

In Zamfara, Matawalle, Marafa, Yerima, Yari and Shinkafi will work for Tinubu.

In Lagos, Sanwo-Olu, Fashola, Gbajabiamila, Baba Olusi, Prophet Odunmbaku etc will work for Tinubu.

The victory will be total and that’s why Kwankwaso said that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should take it easy.”

God bless Nigeria.
We Rise.

We don't like politics at all.
We just comment on the little we know.
We are not into politics,
We can say we 'dislike' it.
Our only interest in it is because of the bolded below and only the below alone
All we want is a better country for us all.
A country of our dreams.
A land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless you teadrake.
God bless Nigeria.

Nice take!!!

What you failed to add is that 200million Nigerians will work for Obi/Datti and over 20million will vote for them.

See you at the polls.

Good luck
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by rippa(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-how-apc-will-win-presidential-election-reclaim-edo-oshiomhole/

PDP should make Philip shaibu gov candidate and oshiomole will be retired forever.
I just too love Edo people
Oshiomole made obaseki and shaibu
He brought obaseki from Lagos and place him incharge of his economic team and picked him against the party wishes to make him gov.
Nobody knew Obaseki b4
He brought Philip shaibu from house of rep and made him deputy gov
Yes they respect him
Even shaibu call him his father, but u will never see them licking his ass
When oshiomole messed up, they reminding him that he is just one man and even if they thank him for all he did for them, they can never let him dictate for the entire state
He cannot become a god that will seat in his house and decide what happened in the entire state.
He only made them and not the entire state.
They should be the one thanking him and not force the whole state to bow for him because he made few of them. He shouldn't oppress the state because he made few people so they refused to hand over Edo purse to him.
But my South west brothers are here celebrating their oppressors
My Edo people, I remove cap for una. Una too much.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by Everlastingson: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
This man still dey smoke weed Which EDO grin

He's talking about rigging. That's their only hope which will still fail. APC goes straight to the Abyss in 2023. Amen.
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by Guyman01: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Edo is more Obidient than the entire South East that's a fact, you can fact check it

1 Like

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by kingamaa(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Osibajo2023:
waste of time, you better use ur time, money and life for something reasonable, Peter obi ko, peter okoye ni
My brother believe it or not Peter Obi is now a factor in the equation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by onuman: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
The number of votes APC will receive in 2023 will be equal to the number of mad people in Nigeria. That's the most popular of the trending negatives about APC going on.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by ComeToJesus: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
This antique of a man doesn't rate Nigerians at all. Shame unto him!
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by ComeToJesus: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
This antique of a man doesn't rate Nigerians at all. Shame untó him!

1 Like

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by ufuosman(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
See wetin personal interest dey cause
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by akbonus: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
post=116131860:

Let's start from 30 years ago as far as we remember when most of these nonentities

Let's go

30 years ago,
They both joined Shehu Musa Yar'adua Group called People's Front of Nigeria PFN.
PFN later merged forcefully with People's Solidarity Party PSP of AZika and the marriage was pronounced by IBB's decree.

But when IBB banned all old generation politicians just to disqualify Yar'adua, Yar'adua put Atiku forward to run for President.
Prior to this time, Tinubu had jettisoned his Senate Presidential ambition to pave way for a Southern President.
At the Jos convention, Abiola and Adedibu had a long meeting with Yar'adua to drop his boy Atiku from the race so that Kingibe would not defeat MKO in the primary.
Yar'adua initially refused until people like Adedibu, Tinubu, Oladipo etc reminded him how they supported him against southerners before IBB disqualified him.

IN 1999, Atiku won Adamawa Governorship Election, Tinubu won Lagos Governorship Election.
OBJ picked Governor Elect Atiku as running mate, therefore, Atiku never had the opportunity of showing his capabilities to transform Adamawa.
Whereas, Tinubu grabbed the opportunity and turned Lagos to 4th Economy in Africa while Adamawa became a den of terrorism until Buhari dislodged the terror.
Boko haram that terrorised the state was formed in Borno during the regime of OBJ and Atiku but became a global worry under GEJ.

After 2003 election, when Obasanjo was molesting Atiku, Atiku ran to Tinubu his PFN brother for safety, he got it.
Tinubu formed and funded a political party when OBJ technically expelled Atiku from PDP. Tinubu gave Atiku the platform.
However, Atiku left thereafter to rejoin the PDP because Atiku couldn't cope with the little beginning of the AC,
Tinubu must have told himself "Atiku is not following Yar'adua's ethics. Yar'adua was never a political olosho", Tinubu’s trust for Atiku evaporated.
And when Atiku lost in the PDP again, he was stranded. Tinubu and Buhari formed APC, immediately Atiku saw APC, he left PDP officially and ran to Tinubu again.
Buhari was afraid that Tinubu would jilt him for his PFN ally, despite many assurances, Buhari was sceptical until after Tinubu kept his promise at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos.
That was when Atiku also realised that he has lost Tinubu’s trust!!! Atiku again went back to the PDP after the general elections.

Atiku has been moving in and out of the PDP like a celebrity marriage, whereas Tinubu has never been a PDP man for one day.
Atiku is unstable politically, Tinubu is not just stable, his words are bankable, ask Buhari.

2023 has brought the two students of the same teacher into a single contest, who actually got the best training and adhere strictly to it? Who has the magic wand of Tafida?
Nigerians have to make a clear choice between faithfulness or Promiscuity. Between Selflessness and Selfishness.

Get your PVC NOW.

PEOPLE WILL JUST BE WRITTING RUBBISH,PLEASE TODAY IS SUNDAY I DON'T WANT TO BE ANGRY.TINUBU AND ATIKU IN THEIR HEARTS OF HEARTS KNOWS THAT OBI IS A FORCE TO RECKON WITH EXCEPT THEY ARE PRETENDIG AND YOU ARE WRITTING AND AN EPISTLE FOR THE YOUTH TO CONSIDER WHO TO VOTE FOR WITHOUT THE NAME OF PETER OBI.ANY YOUTH THAT WILL VOTE PDP OR APC IS A CAPITAL BASTARD NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT,PDP CLEAR THE WAY FOR APC TO COME AND RUIN THIS COUNTRY AND WE CANNOT GO BACK TO PDP BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT REPENTED,HOW DO I KNOW?ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE,WHO IS SO GREEDY WITH POWER,POWER INTOXICATES HIM AND HE LIKE THE AGBADO CHAMPION ARE READY TO DO ANYTHING TO HAVE THE PRESIDNCY AND WE ARE NOT READY TO GIVE IT TO THEM,QED.
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by tpapi: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
How can i transfer or change my polling unit to a nearer one online
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by gulfer: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Deluded fool, you plunged NLC into crisis and joined politics, now no workers" demands are ever met....e go be una like film when a party without structure go upset the centre and the new strongman in Edo state will maintain his hold for PDP angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by akbonus: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
I repeat it and I am so sure that Tinubu will win 2023 presidential election. I made such statement yesterday and foolish bastard IPOB miscreants were insulting there papa and mama thinking I will respond to there foolishness. I will not respond to imbeciles and animals. I will always maintain my stand that igbos will never be president of Nigeria no matter what and I also repeat that anyone that insult me is actually insulting him papa and mama so no need responding to fools.

God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

Say no to Biafra animals

I AM FROM DELTA STATE AND NOT AN IBO MAN,YOU MUST BE THE BIGGEST FOOL OF THIS CENTURY TO INSULT PEOPLE AND EXPECT THEM TO SALUTE YOU IN RETURN,WHO ARE YOU CALLING BIAFRA ANIMALS,YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THAT LIVES IN THE FOREST OF IRAGBIJI ARE THE ANIMALS,FOR YOU TO THINK PETER OBI PROJECT IS AN IPOB OR BIAFRA STUNT YOU MUST BE SMOKING EXPIRED WEED.I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THESE YORUBA BASTARDS WHO SEES AN IGBO MAN AS NOT FIT TO RULE NIGERIA,BUT BE READY FOR WHAT IS COMING,THE LEADERS OF THE NORTH,SOUTH,EAST,WEST ALREADY KNOW THAT OBI IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT AND ANYONE WHO TRIES TO SHOW HIMSELF WORTHY OF TROUBLE WILL COLLECT SERIOUSLY.TINUBU WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA,WHY BECAUSE HE IS TOO OLD,INTO DRUGS,HE IS A THIEF AND HE IS SICK.TINUBU CAN NEVER,I REPEAT CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA NO MATTER THE PLAN TO RIG THE ELECTION IT WILL NOT WORK THE YOUTH ARE WISER NOW,LET MC OLUOMO GET IS THUG READY THEY WILL MEET WITH A BRICK WALL,IDIOTS EVERYWHERE MASQUERADING THEMSELVES EVERYWHERE AS POLITICAL THUG,OLOSHI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by Isuku01(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
snowball11:
This one don draw one wrap of Afuze Igbo come dey give us future impossible event! grin

Omion!
Èsèè
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by joelag: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oghighirhighi:
Oshomhole is a shameless man, with people like him I now look at our leaders carefully before believing them. Here is a sampler, you can only imagine how useless to his people a whole national party is, to be suspended by his ward head. But the foolish man goes from state to state making useless speeches.

grin grin
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by eddyosagie(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
PETER OBI grin
post=116131858:
A better Nigeria is all we want.
#DatsAll.

Btw,
This is for sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians ONLY.
According to words on the streets,
This is how the Presidential Election for 2023 will pan out.......

“In Borno, Ali Modu Sheriff, Kashim Shettima and Babagana Zulum will work for Tinubu.

In Kano, Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau and Tanko Yakassai will work for Tinubu.

In Kaduna, El-Rufai and Uba Sani will work for Tinubu.

In Ogun, Abiodun, Osoba, Amosun and Daniel will work for Tinubu.

In Ekiti, Fayemi, Adebayo, Fayose, Oni, Bamidele and Adeyeye will work for Tinubu.

In Osun, Oyetola, Baba Akande, Aregbesola and Omisore will work for Tinubu.

In Nasarawa, Sule and Al-Makura will work for Tinubu.

In Edo, Oshiomole and Ize-Iyamu will work for Tinubu.

In Bauchi, Adamu Adamu and Dogara will work for Tinubu.

In Gombe, Inuwa Yahaya and Danjuma Goje will work for Tinubu.

In Kwara, AbdulRahman will work for Tinubu. That’s the only state whose delegates all voted for Tinubu �%.

In Katsina, Aminu Masari, Hadi Sirika, Dikki Radda and Ibrahim Masari will work for Tinubu.

In Zamfara, Matawalle, Marafa, Yerima, Yari and Shinkafi will work for Tinubu.

In Lagos, Sanwo-Olu, Fashola, Gbajabiamila, Baba Olusi, Prophet Odunmbaku etc will work for Tinubu.

The victory will be total and that’s why Kwankwaso said that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should take it easy.”

God bless Nigeria.
We Rise.

We don't like politics at all.
We just comment on the little we know.
We are not into politics,
We can say we 'dislike' it.
Our only interest in it is because of the bolded below and only the below alone
All we want is a better country for us all.
A country of our dreams.
A land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless you teadrake.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by eddyosagie(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
STILL PETER OBI grin
post=116131860:

Let's go

30 years ago,

Get your PVC NOW.

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by Arysexy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
You and Ize Iyamu with Tinubu, were beaten blue black by Obaseki, how much more now when OBIdient are the rave

Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by jamace(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oshiomole wey Obaseki give uppercut don de get mouth again? grin grin
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by jrusky(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Oshiomole is a mumu man, nobody takes him serious here in Edo State, man is politically irrelevant, as it stands he can't even influence his family to vote APC let alone influencing Auchi. We saw the "OBIDIENT" March in Auchi it was massive. Edo State is on lockdown for peter Obi.

A vote for peter Obi is a vote for better Nigeria! Vote wisely

He is a mumu man but you and obi are intelligent man? See you guys doing all these obi waka about the kind wotowoto loading for you by Feb 2023 no be here.

My annoyance for people like you is you claimed Edo is in your pocket as if they are your slaves but in Abia or Enugu you can not mention Imomulen of Accord party from Edo vying for presidency and you don't want to hear about Idahosa with kwankwaso and you will claimed your support for obi not tribalistic. Pls give me one good reason imomulen or Idahosa are not competent to be vote for and give me one good reason that made obi competent just one reason?

You see ehn its better you guys always calm down, look well before you talk. What is still baffling me from you guys is how obi that can not win a single state in SW and can never win a single state in the North will become the president?

By Feb 2023 I bet you the veil covering you all eyes will drop and you will all understand.
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by imagrg(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
A joker in the park.
Re: 2023: How APC Will Win Presidential Election, Reclaim Edo — Oshiomhole by IfnobeGod20: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
I repeat it and I am so sure that Tinubu will win 2023 presidential election. I made such statement yesterday and foolish bastard IPOB miscreants were insulting there papa and mama thinking I will respond to there foolishness. I will not respond to imbeciles and animals. I will always maintain my stand that igbos will never be president of Nigeria no matter what and I also repeat that anyone that insult me is actually insulting him papa and mama so no need responding to fools.

God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

Say no to Biafra animals
How will somebody that doesn't know the difference between 'there' and 'their' have sense? He can never have one because he has low IQ.
With this you will just know the class of people supporting Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him / VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides / APC Chieftain, Senator Doguwa Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.