Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Hot Water!!! My Experience With Bedbuds & Unbelievable Remedy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hot Water!!! My Experience With Bedbuds & Unbelievable Remedy (404 Views)

Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Water!!! My Experience With Bedbuds & Unbelievable Remedy by skyrockete(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2022
This thread is a quick one and just to educate others. I know one time or the other, some of us might have had battles with bedbuds at home or in the office and felt troubled, used many recommended solutions to get rid of them but all to no avail. Believe me, Hot water is all you need! It works like magic!

I remember when I relocated from IB to Osogbo, we were having unfriendly friends-bedbuds who refused to leave our house ever since we unconsciously rolled them up our sleeves from a relative's house to ours.

I can tell you fro free, bedbuds are the worse to have in one's home. They torments and disrespect a lot. They as well defile solutions to eradication.

In my moves to get rid of them, I bought different solutions but bedbuds refused to vacates untill one day I just thought of Hot Water and applied it to all corners of my chairs and all their suspected abodes. I did it like 2 days, believe me all of them died off.

I observed that it is better to use kettle for the hot water and also use it to apply it to keep the steam intact till it get to them. Hot water kills bedbuds eggs and any crawling organisms . It cost you nothing and easy to apply. Mind you hot water might damage leather chairs though I am not sure so be careful if you have leather chairs.

This is just my tip if you are plagued with bedbuds in your homes. Try hot water remedy and thank me later.
Re: Hot Water!!! My Experience With Bedbuds & Unbelievable Remedy by justicechichex: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2022
Nice and educative. How i wish this can make FP.
But i think u mean plastic chairs instead of leather chairs..
Re: Hot Water!!! My Experience With Bedbuds & Unbelievable Remedy by skyrockete(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2022
justicechichex:
Nice and educative. How i wish this can make FP.

But i think u mean plastic chairs instead of leather chairs..

Leather-- I think sub-quality leather can get peeled off if it gets in contact with very hot water.
Re: Hot Water!!! My Experience With Bedbuds & Unbelievable Remedy by Zonefree(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2022
There's no remedy to bedbugs. Just take the affected cushion or foam outside and burn them, save money and buy another one.

1 Like

Re: Hot Water!!! My Experience With Bedbuds & Unbelievable Remedy by skyrockete(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Zonefree:
There's no remedy to bedbugs. Just take the affected cushion or foam outside and burn them, save money and buy another one.

If you have not tried a solution, never run it down. Believe me, hot water eradicates them. It costs you nothing, just try it and see if it works or not
Re: Hot Water!!! My Experience With Bedbuds & Unbelievable Remedy by faithfull18(f): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sorry oh, how do you know you have them in your house?

(1) (Reply)

The Flood For Lagos Today Ehn! No Be Here Ooo! / Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend / Thousands Are Dead From Ian, One Of Strongest And Costliest Storm In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.