Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend (396 Views)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend by Pandalytics: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
“Stay away from fake friends” lady warns as she recounts how she was poisoned.

Her story reads;

“It all started like a joke. I noticed my leg was paining me, so I bought drugs and other stuff but the pain kept increasing. Only for me to find out I was poisoned by a female friend. For more than a month, I could not walk.”

“I went to several places for treatment but no good result. Process of the treatment. they started cutting all my body so the poison would stop spreading. So many bad news. Some said I won't be able to walk again, some said I will use wheel chair e.t.c because the poison was a very bad one.”

“Until I met this Great Prophet who healed me completely. Now I can use my leg to walk freely again. Anything that God can't do does not exist. Can't express my joy.”

“Thank you Jesus”

“Stay away from fake friends”

Re: Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend by Pandalytics: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
More...

Re: Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Looks like Oedema. African potent juju could have a way of fucking the kidney up..I guess
Re: Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend by Coolguy34(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend by Ejebleje: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Next thing is for people to start contacting you about the "great prophet" . Smh
Re: Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
yeye people and their nonsense....

great prophet KO, great profit NI!
Re: Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend by fman(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thank God for your life....
But you have to shun hookups!!
Na hookups girls fit run you ds kind of evil...

(1) (Reply)

NEEDED Urgently Where Can I Get THIS / Freezers For Sale / How To Survive In This Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.