Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI (5309 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by ObidientFC: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2022
Watch the raw footage of PH two million Man March for Peter Obi as Captured by Channels TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_yRROBq-5g

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Opintiwa: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Allakwa !!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by derecho(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Without SHISHI o
Sebi na social media noise?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Sheid tears now!! Da passion of Nigeria youth that wants a better country crycan never be underrated chia!!

15 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by AntiBMC(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Ah! Op why? Now there's enough high blood pressure to go around for our agbado-loving blodas. grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Penguin2: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2022
Lol

When we say Southsouth and Southeast are on lockdown for Peter Obi, Tinubu BATstards will be arguing. I guess their doubts are cleared now.

And guess what, those that came out for the rally are about 30% of Obi supporters in Port Harcourt alone.

Majority of Obi supporters in Port Harcourt didn’t even attend the rally especially because of the rain.

Make peace with Obi presidency

40 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Anyiamaka: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2022
I wish Nigeria the best: Peter Obi 2023!!!

12 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Tochi3(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2022
The people of PH ... their organc love for PO knows no bound

Come rain, come sunshine, their love is ruggedly organic

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by donjazet(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

When we say Southsouth and Southeast are on lockdown for Peter Obi, Tinubu BATstards will be arguing. I guess their doubts are cleared now.

And guess what, those that came out for the rally are about 30% of Obi supporters.

Majority of Obi supporters in Port Harcourt didn’t even attend the rally especially because of the rain.

Make peace with Obi presidency

That number is very wrong. This is less than 5 percent of the vote obi will get. Obi is getting 10 million votes from SS and se this election.

15 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Penguin2: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2022
donjazet:

That number is very wrong. This is less than 5 percent of the vote obi will get. Obi is getting 10 million votes from SS and se this election.

Lol! I know na

The percentage was referring to those in Port Harcourt alone.

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by poshestmina(f): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Rivers state is for Peter Obi!!!!
All this Wike/Atiku gragra will be in futility because nobody there wants to hear of Atiku , much more Shaky Chicago undecided.

#Obidientyusful#

Tochi3:
The people of PH ... their organc love for PO knows no bound

Come rain, come sunshine, their love is ruggedly organic

I tell you. It rained Yesterday,most people couldn't go.

14 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Owopariola001: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2022
donjazet:

Lol.

Atiku and PDP say "Hi."
Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by engrsyer(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2022
The rain kept somany people indoors but when the real campaign will start in the turn of PH you will see a lockdown of crowd for Obi-Datti.

This is not a hired crowd neither a photo shopped pictures or videos as other parties do but real crowd that does not give shishi and do take shishi, you can go and verify it.

Obideintly Obidient

12 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by omowolewa: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2022
correct
Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Tochi3(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2022
poshestmina:
Rivers state is for Peter Obi!!!!
All this Wike/Atiku gragra will be in futility because nobody there wants to hear of Atiku , much more Shaky Chicago undecided.

#Obidientyusful#

I tell you. It rained Yesterday,most people couldn't go.

Yeah... the turnout was still impressive. Nice one
Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Great0ne1: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2022
More heart attack for agbado sharers

10 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by owiko(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2022
If you no frear Naija youths when they set their minds to achieve a common goal, I fear you!

13 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Jflex07(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2022
We don't really regard wike that much here in ph. I wonder how these politicians keep gathering around wike whilst thinking wike will tell us who to vote for next year.wike can only order his family members, cabinets and stooges around and not the masses. Na wike dey feed me and my family? What has wike done except for building over head bridges everywhere..Wike is over rated and cannot influence the vote for Presidential elections come February.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by 9izone(f): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2022
The love is really massive

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by nazicartel(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jflex07:
We don't really regard wike that much here in ph. I wonder how these politicians keep gathering around wike whilst thinking wike will tell us who to vote for next year.wike can only order his family members, cabinets and stooges around and not the masses. Na wike dey feed me and my family? What has wike done except for building over head bridges everywhere..Wike is over rated and cannot influence the vote for Presidential elections come February.
Wike is a big shot. My family have been living in Rivers before I was born even though I don't live there. To be sincere, I can't really tell why they are all surrounding Wike like he has a say. Wike is trying to get a very soft landing after his govt. As for works. No.. Wike has really tried. He just need to finish up that Oyigbo-Afam Rd. Even though it was supposed to be a joint partnership work with Nepa and those other oil companies there..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is massive

It's even more massive as earlier reported

Obi got rivers state on lockdown

Lagos is next cool

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Betanaija42moro: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lol, vote your conscience

We no dey give shishi

Vote wisely

Obi is coming

The youths have taken a decision, they want to take their destiny in their hands now.

May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Easybuyphones(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
this is impressive. buy your phone with easybuy today
Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Nairalander248: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Congratulations President Elect, President Peter Obi.
Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Obidient4life3: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Even with all the Billions, Tinubu and Atiku can not do this!

Urchins are online ranting, they can't even organise themselves for their druggy
Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by OBALOLA55(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
WHERE IS HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY SEF grin
Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Once Peter Obi became president, our security forces will be mostly affected because we no go give them SHISHI for check point they must have sense na so so fight for every check point ewoo police go suffer mostly

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by snowball11(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
And some urchins from Ikeja-Lagos decided to carry out similar walk for their father: Drugginus-General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria aka Milkose! grin

When the love is natural it doesn't need any coloration! grin

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by esky158(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
There should just make dis man president and be don with it. Dis guy has the capacity and brain to change dis country for good but does bad eggs in Government will not allow him to because them go collect wotowoto for him hand. But I believe the saiding dat the only thing evil need to win is for good men to do nothing. But not dis time all obedience men are doing something cool tongue
Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by Seefinish: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Great Nigerian youths have woken up. No more ancestor taking us for a ride
God bless Nigeria
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Nigerian youth who are Obidient
God bless every ancestor working behind the scene for Obi for a new Nigeria
Re: Channels TV Capture Raw Footage Of PH Two Million Man March For Peter OBI by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Opens New Flyover Bridge In Ilorin / Nigeria To Charge Russian Sailors With Arms Smuggling / Breaking News: Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Wike- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.