Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) (41532 Views)

Four Nigerians Arrested In Cyprus For Running Prostitution Ring / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) / Army Officer Seen Fighting Police Officer In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by richeeyo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Without listening to both side I already know say na those police officers dey at fault

I know it is going to be about searching phone ...

Same shit almost happened to me in lagos around may this year

The idiot police nor know say I be Real Bini boy

I hold my ground say never he can never search my phone
What have you achieved with your bini nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Doyou2019: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Doctortest:
After so many years people never still understand the police go Scot free with smiles free code : N500 and a friendly smile always does the trick

Is that the police and Nigeria you want for your kids
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by DeOTR: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
By the way, it's too dangerous to drag with an Armed man. Anything can happen and you may not live to tell the tales.
Still wondering how Police chose who they stop and search. I've never had that experience.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Omenlon: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
CT
Realist12:
lol, so Obi can continue the extra judicial killings he did in Anambra with Akwuzu SARS ?
listen to yourself. First Tinubu doesn't have the power to command the military.
secondly there are enemies of state disguised as peaceful protesters instructed by their grand commander to burn down the state which they did tho the Lagos state government has gotten itself together but that cannot be said about Anambra still suffering from the havoc of the destruction of state security architecture, killing of Armed forces destruction of police stations,leading to lost of lives, kidnapping and anarchy ( sit at home). If you are GCFR wouldn't you be proactive to disperse the protesters after dialogues and disbanding SARS .
Here is Kanu instructing his IPOB guys to burn down Lagos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps
most of us knew from get go that their so-called end SARS protest was orchestrated by politics and and politicians who wanted to bring lagos down. Unfortunately, some Yoruba fools fell for it and are still falling for it by supporting another ipob chieftain against their own. It's a pity, those who tried to burn down lagos because of hatred for her succeses will not find peace in Lagos as long as they live here.

3 Likes

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
‘Four Nigerians’!? Would it be ‘four Lebanese’ or ‘four Martians’ engaging in fisticuffs with the Nigerian police!? Unless of course they meant four Nigeriens! undecided

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Originalsly: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
The Command Spokesperson released the names, ages and occupations of the civilians... but not the names of the officers. If they are arrested and detained it is automatic for him to state why they were arrested. .. but he did not. This is sending a message to Police that they can drag people off the street for any reason and lock them up. People need to fight back when they can. I'm very sure if the crowd had joined in and beat them unconscious Police will greatly reduce picking on civilians because of fear.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ShaqFu: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
I'm meant to believe it's against the law to resist arrest. Anyway, whatever transpired let's hope the law will prevail.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by rocknation62(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
God will punish the police if this people don't go to jail. How dare those bastard think they can assault police officers. The rate at which police officers are been assaulted this days is becoming alarming and the police commission shouldn't take things likely with citizens that assault police officers. This people should spend at least 6 months in prison. Foolish people

Put them for cell by yourself.

Ozuo
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Dimitarr: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
God will punish the police if this people don't go to jail. How dare those bastard think they can assault police officers. The rate at which police officers are been assaulted this days is becoming alarming and the police commission shouldn't take things likely with citizens that assault police officers. This people should spend at least 6 months in prison. Foolish people
Nutjob, thats what you are. coo coo for cocoa puffs
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dalnadoni:
People no dey fear dis police people again oo...boya dey should just scrap dem abeg...am outa here
they ll use this ones as examples... No matter what disrespecting police is a disrespecting Nigeria especially if d officers are very diplomatic in relation

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Dimitarr: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
ipobcannibals:
I blame the police for not using brute force on these fools who think assaulting a police officer is their right. If you dare assault a police officer in America, you will never live to tell the tale, as they’re told to use deadly force if they feel threatened.
I also blame the ending of SARS because it allowed every wayward person with no home training feel they can talk to the police any how they like.
People in Nigeria do not know the importance of police in a society……without the police, you have no law enforcement…..without law enforcement…..you have no order……without order……you will have chaos. See Igboland as a perfect example,,,,the people say they don’t want ‘zoo’ police in their land, today their land is now saddled with crimes and killings.

I warned that with the end of SARS, comes impunity by wayward Nigerians. Although SARS had their excesses, that was not enough reason to disband them, rather it could have been reformed to fight crime better.

Another coo coo for cocoa puffs spotted. In as much as you don't ever assault a police officer, ever, have you ever ranted this way when police harass and keep checking people's phone despite the fact it is against the law ? When SARS were killing innocent people both men and women based on just mere suspicion did you also quote the law or asked for the long arm of the law to come down against them ??
Again, coo coo for cocoa puffs
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by teejoyz: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
You mean thesame endsars that your lord and savior nnamdi kanu mastermind?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIpsquote author=GoooodHardDick post=116132385]

You mean same Way Tinubu ordered the massacre at lekki? Or you mean the same way buhari ordered the military to allow the Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram to destroy the country? [/quote]
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by YoungPrince4760: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:

Na ogun go kee you for this rubbish you just type
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by jude33084(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zonefree:
In their quest to impress the two vagina, they got into bigger problem.

The girls will be released while the boys will bear the consequences by themselves.

Moral of the story; No woman, No problem.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Easybuyphones(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
buy your phones with easybuy today
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zonefree:

The girls will be released while the boys will bear the consequences by themselves.

U are true son of ur father
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Abujaexpress: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
The citizens are not smiling

...it is irresponsible and criminal to fight a law enforcement agent
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ghettochild(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
I would love to see the end of this movie..
Let's hope both parties will get their punishment without prejudice
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
shugamummy:
How far Mr. Agbado and Grills man?
Have you heard of your Darling Daddy even to say Hi to your Darling country for the past 2 months? What is he going to do next since he has disappointed you and your 30k per month has stopped?

Next time Be Wise like you advised. Yeye

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise
Rule 1
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Successfulben: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
You be real bini boy abi. God save you say no be me dey for duty that day, I for smatch your phone for ground still slap you join. I for even shoot your left leg and kpekus.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Without listening to both side I already know say na those police officers dey at fault

I know it is going to be about searching phone ...

Same shit almost happened to me in lagos around may this year

The idiot police nor know say I be Real Bini boy

I hold my ground say never he can never search my phone

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by LIVEGOESON1: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tokumbo country
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Be carefully how you go against your police. You may not like them much. But they are the only ones standing between you and the others. I fell victim to online fraustar recent When I lost my phone. it was an acid bath . After they were done withdrawing they took a lone with that acct. Now the bank is on me to pay.

I do not support all police do but am saying someone needs to keep to Boyz in check. They have to have something that scares then otherwise they become the terror themselves. If many of you had ever protest agaisnt Yahoo Boyz i wilk know you on track. But to start the protest from " end sar" is an error. The judgement is error filled. Cus when it comes to the Yahoo. Many justify it by saying it's the country. Remember it was the Yahoo Boyz that drew the police near you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Frankicent(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Imagine sending a team of sport police men to the road for a month, and see how they'll get these guys calm.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise
Rule 1

Seun mynd44 Dominique justwise.

Why do U continue to allow this impunity to keep roaming around nairaland? Is this how low this platform has gone??

It is a big shame
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by buzorcharles(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Lies. All will face justice
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Hanndye: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fighting police for what?

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:
Second hand black country

grin grin grin grin
Tho badt gàn
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Chicastle: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Death2allNLmods:

Where are you commenting from ? USA ��?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Chicastle: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hanndye:
Fighting police for what?

For asking them to give ‘‘em their phones to search Next?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video / Thai People Eating A Man : Gory Pics Inside / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.