Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) (41518 Views)

Four Nigerians Arrested In Cyprus For Running Prostitution Ring / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) / Army Officer Seen Fighting Police Officer In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:45am On Aug 29, 2022
DeOTR:
By the way, it's too dangerous to drag with an Armed man. Anything can happen and you may not live to tell the tales.
Still wondering how Police chose who they stop and search. I've never had that experience.
you're lucky
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Bobxin: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Realist12:
lol, so Obi can continue the extra judicial killings he did in Anambra with Akwuzu SARS ?
States has no control over police officers since inception.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by rumenase(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Without listening to both side I already know say na those police officers dey at fault

I know it is going to be about searching phone ...

Same shit almost happened to me in lagos around may this year

The idiot police nor know say I be Real Bini boy

I hold my ground say never he can never search my phone
how u dey do Benin police pass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is exactly why Nigeria needs peter Obi so that all these Police harrasement can stop.

A vote for peter Obi is a vote for better Nigeria! Vote wisely vote labour party

Wow.

I'm waiting to hear that Peter Obi will singlehandedly cure cancer, reverse climate change, eradicate global conflicts, and solve the riddle of dark matter.

Yawn.

Anambra is still a squalid swamp.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by EgunMogaji2: 5:24am On Aug 30, 2022
Freelancerx:
why on earth will you fight police officers?

Frankly I don’t get it either.

Also people need to conduct themselves with the assumption that they’re being videotaped.

A recorded altercation is massive first hand evidence.

These folks have entered it.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Waterbear(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2022
DeOTR:

Tinubu created SARS? How old are you first?

Ask Google my age
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Waterbear(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2022
Realist12:
lol, so Obi can continue the extra judicial killings he did in Anambra with Akwuzu SARS ?
listen to yourself. First Tinubu doesn't have the power to command the military.
secondly there are enemies of state disguised as peaceful protesters instructed by their grand commander to burn down the state which they did tho the Lagos state government has gotten itself together but that cannot be said about Anambra still suffering from the havoc of the destruction of state security architecture, killing of Armed forces destruction of police stations,leading to lost of lives, kidnapping and anarchy ( sit at home). If you are GCFR wouldn't you be proactive to disperse the protesters after dialogues and disbanding SARS .
Here is Kanu instructing his IPOB guys to burn down Lagos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZimvz1eIps
RRS that's Tinubu's legacy is free of police brutality and harrassment but your dumb self is trying to say Tinubu created SARS .

Only a mumu would try to separate
air and breeze
Car and vehicle
RRS and Sars
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2022
grin
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Without listening to both side I already know say na those police officers dey at fault

I know it is going to be about searching phone ...

Same shit almost happened to me in lagos around may this year

The idiot police nor know say I be Real Bini boy

I hold my ground say never he can never search my phone
Na lie grin
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Patriotsleague: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2022
Stupid youths, small money dey shack, Lagos no be your papa mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / 4 ‘Sexually Charged’ Fulani Herders Rape 4 Female Minors In Jos / 4 Policemen Killed By Armed Robbers In Ebonyi, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.