Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

We Are Coming Out To Vote For Peter Obi and Datti Yusuf Only - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Coming Out To Vote For Peter Obi and Datti Yusuf Only (431 Views)

Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / 2023: Datti Yusuf Advises Nigerians To Avoid Politics Of Religion And Tribe / Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Coming Out To Vote For Peter Obi and Datti Yusuf Only by Chidibe212(f): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2022
I read a news on nairaland were a woman aspiring for a sit in Government in Ogun State under Labour Party said there's nothing in Labour Party.

Note: Anybody or politicians seeking or aspiring for a position in Government, be it Governorship, senatorial, etc under Labour Party are on their own.

Obidients are not voting for party (LP). We are voting for Peter Obi (competence and accountability) under Labour Party.

When Peter Obi becomes President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he will appoint competent and accountable fellows to run the affairs of the country wether they are in LP, PDP, APC, AD and so on.

Nigeria will be great again until Nigerians have the mindset of not supporting people base on their tribe, religion or political party but on Ability, Competence, Accountability, Honesty, Transparency, etc.

Had it been Osibanjo was the flag bearer of APC presidential candidate, I would have chosen him over Peter Obi because we have seen how he (Osibanjo) moved the country forward in the absence of his principal, President Buhari.

Nevertheless, between Atiku, Tinubu and other presidential candidates, Obi stands out to be the Best all round.

Vote Obi/Datti for a Great Nigeria...

Vote wisely!!

4 Likes

Re: We Are Coming Out To Vote For Peter Obi and Datti Yusuf Only by Opintiwa: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2022
Peter obi

No one else

2 Likes

Re: We Are Coming Out To Vote For Peter Obi and Datti Yusuf Only by TinubuThief: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2022
grin
Obi is our incoming President. We the reasonable youths will vote overwhelmingly for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Coming Out To Vote For Peter Obi and Datti Yusuf Only by Chidibe212(f): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2022
I Stan with Obi/Datti

1 Like

Re: We Are Coming Out To Vote For Peter Obi and Datti Yusuf Only by mycar: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2022
I share the same sentiment too, credible candidates only. Nobody should hide under Peter obi datti to sneak into the government

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi 's 2nd Name Simplicity? See How Simply & Humble He Was To Meet Phyn / Femi Falana Becomes Obident / No Leader Of LP Has Asked Me For One Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.