Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Honest Advice Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Honest Advice Please (164 Views)

Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please / Please I Need A Honest Advice Here / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honest Advice Please by hugdorow(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2022
I’m about to marry a single mother os 2 kids and my family and ok with it though my mother has too kids before my father marry her. But my friends are some of my friends are against me and also making jest of me also say she has bewitched me that as a single never married guy I shouldn’t marry her. They said they will accept it even if it white woman I want to marri to claim papers in their country but it’s abnormal. They even say they will not attend our wedding and she’s pregnant for me now. Please I need an honest advice please.

I want you to advice me as a brother, sister, or mother and father now.

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Apply For PTDF Scholarship 2022/2023 / Airforce Institute Of Technology Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.