Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) (293 Views)

Unforgiveness: One Subtle Sin That Would Take Many Christians To Hell / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by Chijeep(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2022
Most People especially Africans have fallen short of these.
People often live a life of "I can't put mouth in what doesn't concern me"
And these act have sent many to their early grave as most people battles with depression and hunger while rich people around them fail to help.

I WISH TO KNOW IF IT'S LIKELY FOR THOSE WHO'RE FOND OF THIS ACT MAKE HEAVEN EVEN IF THEY PERFORM ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS PERFECTLY.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS

Re: OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by Maynman: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2022
Chijeep:
And these act have sent many to their early grave as most people battles with depression and hunger while rich people around them fail to help.

I WISH TO KNOW IF IT'S LIKELY FOR THOSE WHO'RE FOND OF THIS ACT MAKE HEAVEN EVEN IF THEY PERFORM ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS PERFECTLY.

Hell you mean Gehenna, or did jesus speak english?

Re: OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by advanceDNA: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2022
The bible ddnt say it was a sinner that stopped to help....the bible said a samaritan....
Re: OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by Chijeep(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2022
advanceDNA:
The bible ddnt say it was a sinner that stopped to help....the bible said a samaritan....
Samaritans are termed unbelievers by the jews and which mean sinners. That's not what the post is all about
Re: OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by Maynman: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2022
Chijeep:

Samaritans are termed unbelievers by the jews and which mean sinners. That's not what the post is all about

“Samaritan” is a tribe just like a “levite”.
Re: OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by Chijeep(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Maynman:

Hell you mean Gehenna, or did jesus speak english?

Can you tell me that "a boy was killed by cutlass Ada?
Do you have to code switch just to oppose others?
So I should just type in English and change the word Hell
Re: OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by Chijeep(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Maynman:

“Samaritan” is a tribe just like a “levite”.
Do you read your Bible at all?
I used SINNER just to explain better what I mean.
Seems you're a kid
Re: OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by Maynman: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
Chijeep:

Can you tell me that "a boy was killed by cutlass Ada?
Do you have to code switch just to oppose others?
So I should just type in English and change the word Hell

Can you say a boy was killed by paper when you meant ada(cutlass) in yoruba.
Shouldn’t you know the meaning of ada in yoruba before ignorantly translating it to paper in English language?

Re: OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by Maynman: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2022
Chijeep:

Do you read your Bible at all?
I used SINNER just to explain better what I mean.
Seems you're a kid

But the person is a SAMARITAN, you said that WHOLE tribe are all termed “sinners” by jews?
You only need to be term a sinner by a jew to be a sinner?

Seems you’re a old man.
Re: OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by advanceDNA: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chijeep:

Jews think they are the only ones serving God...even Jesus was a sinner in their eyes

1 Like

Re: OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by Kobojunkie: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chijeep:

Unbelievers are not sinners.

▪︎ A sinner is one who believes in God yet refusing to obey God's commandments
▪︎ An unbeliever is one who worships a different God and so is not under God’s own Law.
Re: OMISSION: Is Negligence A Sin That Leads To Hell?(picture) by Kobojunkie: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chijeep:

Sin is disobedience of God's direct commandment to us meaning that it is not arbitrarily defined.. undecided

So there is nothing like sin of omission. Instead as Jesus Christ made clear through His teachings and commandments
▪︎it is a sin to not do to others as you would like for them to do for you
▪︎It is sin to not give to your neighbor when your neighbor asks you for help
▪︎ it is against God to not Feed(and give drink) to those who are hungry or thirsty
▪︎ it is against God to refuse care to those who are sick
▪︎ it is against God to refuse to cloth those who are naked
▪︎ it is against God to refuse to home those who are homeless
▪︎ It is against God to refuse to visit those who are in prison....

You have to read through the Gospel in order to understand what is sin and against God from that which you imagine.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Coming Saturday/sunday. 9-11 Anniversary, Full Moon, Mercury Retrograde / Why I Think What Adam Did Should Not Be Called A "Sin / The KING Has Decided To Honor You ( The Countdown)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.