Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz (18350 Views)

An Unbiased Review Of The 15th Headies Award By TrendyBeatz / Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Fireboy DML "Playboy Album" Review - TrendyBeatz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by DonNeon: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2022
Sucre6:

What about M.I the movie grin

Mehn, M.I is goated...... If I do night sub like this, na him old jamz I dy listen to for boom play...... Those songs will never grow old

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Sucre6: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2022
DonNeon:

Mehn, M.I is goated...... If I do night sub like this, na him old jamz I dy listen to for boom play...... Those songs will never grow old

His bars, punchlines, word play is just amazing. Hes one of the best in the game, he's seriously underrated cool

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by DonNeon: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Sucre6:

His bars, punchlines, word play is just amazing. Hes one of the best in the game, he's seriously underrated cool

Yeah, he's underrated big time..... In 9ja, baba no get mate when it comes to rap...(my opinion though)

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Sucre6: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2022
DonNeon:

Yeah, he's underrated big time..... In 9ja, baba no get mate when it comes to rap...(my opinion though)

He's demm good bo doubt, so is mode 9 too, this one is even more underrated. His bars and wordplay is sick

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by theTranslator: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sucre6:

Compilent ni, compliment ko sad
Take your compliment and shove em down your ass, bruv
of course. I expected this

You have the brain of a 7 year old
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Sucre6: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
theTranslator:
of course. I expected this

You have the brain of a 7 year old

Clown �
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by hotswagg12: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
DonNeon:

I have all his albums and EP in my archives and I do listen to them often. M.I is very intelligent and talented and his word play is topnotch.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Melagros(m): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
phemmyfour:
literate my foot. The rascals you mean
If one is educated up to secondary School level, one will definitely understand the lyrics in rap music and then enjoy the song. But if one is not educated they will regard rap music as a rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by JmyNigaa: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
So there's this new kid on the block who did a cover to ladipoe’s Big energy.
And i’m hoping other rap guru’s in the house can point him in the right direction.

@wrd.ly_bud.dy

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChlWnf3KugX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by lenghtinny(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2022
M.I be giving reminiscences of M.I2 the movie….
Hate is a favorite for me alongside the guy and crazy

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by Oejozeff(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sucre6:

I have just saved your link, I will sure watch and subscribe

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy ‘African Giant’ Album Debuts At No. 13 On Billboard World Album Charts / Davido - 'Nwa Baby' (Video) / Iceprince And Birdman [see The Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.