Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Visit To A Senator. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Visit To A Senator. (416 Views)

Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. / Father's Day: Senator Shehu Sani Poses With His Lookalike Sons / Courtesy Visit To Hrh Obi Joshephine Nwannabogwu The Omu Of Ibusa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit To A Senator. by tnenge(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pls guys my family and I have scheduled a visit to my distinguish senior friend who is a serving senator in my state. For security reasons I may not indicate names and place of visit but it's in makurdi the Benue state capital. We will be discussing how I will head a team of medical professionals to carry out a free medical outreach in our zone. My major problem is the etiquette my wife and I should observe. As for my little soldiers, they are kids so I careless of there behavior around the house.
1. Can my wife or I ask for an extra meal?
2. How many slices of bread should we eat during breakfast?
3. Should my wife assist in the kitchen?
4... Pls add some basic etiquette we should observe bcoz the truth is, this is the 1st time I will pay a high profile visit.. help a nairalander out
Re: Visit To A Senator. by AJOBI77(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's best you observe the protocols available there. There will surely be some protocols at the senators house. Observe them
Re: Visit To A Senator. by Bulletproofgt: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pls I am open for consultation for Medical outreach as I am a Pharmcist and have done lots of outreach jobs for some politicians in Lagos. Contact me tru my profile
Re: Visit To A Senator. by Klass99(f): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Visit To A Senator. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
tnenge:
As for my little soldiers, they are kids so I careless of there behavior around the house.
What sort of irresponsible reasoning is this? That they're kids is no excuse for them to go there and behave anyhow or cause any wahala around the house. It's not your house na, so you should care how they'll behave there.

3 Likes

Re: Visit To A Senator. by pocohantas(f): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Pls guys my family and I have scheduled a visit to my distinguish senior friend who is a serving senator in my state. For security reasons I may not indicate names and place of visit but it's in makurdi the Benue state capital. We will be discussing how I will head a team of medical professionals to carry out a free medical outreach in our zone=.

This is an official and professional visit. Forget that he is your friend. You are going to discuss how you would head medical PROFESSIONALS. So I take it that you are a medical practitioner. I would advice you carry yourself as one!

I don’t see the need of going there with your whole family and having him feed 4 or more of you on a visit that should be official.

What next? Your kids would ask for cheeseballs or spoil their DSTV remote control.

2 Likes

Re: Visit To A Senator. by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Aug 29, 2022
tnenge:
Pls guys my family and I have scheduled a visit to my distinguish senior friend who is a serving senator in my state. For security reasons I may not indicate names and place of visit but it's in makurdi the Benue state capital. We will be discussing how I will head a team of medical professionals to carry out a free medical outreach in our zone. My major problem is the etiquette my wife and I should observe. As for my little soldiers, they are kids so I careless of there behavior around the house.
I don't get it! Are your wife and kids part of the medical team that you are taking them along for the visit? undecided

Why is your entire family going along with you when you are instead going there for a professional meeting of sorts? If you ask me, I think it is too much that you are heading over for the visit with your entire household, unless there is a professional reason why they should all go along with you. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Types Of Intelligence And Its Effects / Naira Scarcity; What's The Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.