Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. (2737 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by fineboynl(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
This I have noticed. Women are not attracted to guys with senator dress. But with guys on jeans.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by pocohantas(f): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nothing wrong with a guy in jeans, but when they wear that very skinny jeans with slippers, it is weird for a grown man.

Nigerians youths generally do not know how to dress for ocassions. They wear jean and slippers to everywhere. It is a turnoff for me. I believe as one gets older, you should have appropriate wears for different events.

That said, I'll pick a man in senator material before the one in jeans. If it is a blue senator material, perfect.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by Proserpina: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2023

8 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by olasaad(f): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
fineboynl:
This I have noticed. Womeb are not attracted to guys with senator dress. But with guys on jeans.

This is not true. I usually get it for my husband self.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by fineboynl(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
olasaad:

This is not true. I usually get it for my husband self.
from experience. I get more attention and noticed on jeans than senator.

Many girls just look me like married man. Or a giy that doesn’t know whatsup something like that maybe because i am too gentle.
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by olasaad(f): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
fineboynl:

Many girls just look me like married man. Or a giy that doesn’t know whatsup something like that maybe because i am too gentle.

Anyways but I think guys look more responsible in senator than jean

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Radio Katanga.

grin cheesy
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by ecolime(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
fineboynl:
This I have noticed. Women are not attracted to guys with senator dress. But with guys on jeans.
Women or small girls?

No mature Nigerian woman will prefer men on jeans to men on senator dress.

15 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by ecolime(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Radio Katanga.
You are a bully cheesy
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by emmy512: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2023
Say young girls not upto age 20,

4 of 6 days I'm on senator

And those who are actually ladies and not children would always admire.

Good Senator and confidence makes you look like you are odogwu even if you are not

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by emmy512: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2023
pocohantas:
Nothing wrong with a guy in jeans, but when they wear that very skinny jeans with slippers, it is weird for a grown man.

Nigerians youths generally do not know how to dress for ocassions. They wear jean and slippers to everywhere. It is a turnoff for me. I believe as one gets older, you should have appropriate wears for different events.

That said, I'll pick a man in senator material before the one in jeans. If it is a blue senator material, perfect.

I was at matriculation event for my sister and all I could see was pencil jeans and slippers or some bogus shoes with matric gown.

Matric that a youth should be dressing like sharp dudee
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by JOACHINpedro: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2023
Who cares?
After all we do the chykin
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by GodWrites: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2023
My friend make money, Senator or not ladies will love you. But personally, Senator is a blad wear. There is nothing unique about it, except making you look older than your age.
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by Kingluqman(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2023
fineboynl:

That mean sey you no wear better quality be that or your tailor no Sabi.

On a Monday morning I dey always dazzle in fitted native attire, good carved haircut but with no cap. If you add cap join, Na u know the occasion wey you wan go ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by Kingluqman(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2023
emmy512:
Say young girls not upto age 20,

4 of 6 days I'm on senator

And those who are actually ladies and not children would always admire.

Good Senator and confidence makes you look like you are odogwu even if you are not
I swear grin
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by Kingluqman(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2023
GodWrites:
My friend make money, Senator or not ladies will love you. But personally, Senator is a blad wear. There is nothing unique about it, except making you look older than your age.
Big lie!!! Why do I look younger in mine ? If you no get good tailor, make we give you sure plug. grin
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by GodWrites: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2023
Kingluqman:
Big lie!!! Why do I look younger in mine ? If you no get good tailor, make we give you sure plug. grin

No matter the tailor, it just makes you look too serious and old. I will go for a casual wear anytime, any day. Get a jean that's not too skinny or baggy, a plain black or grey tshirt, a black shoe and you are good to go. Don't forget your accessories: a watch, a necklace, rings, and a bracelet. Tuck the black tshirt in and damn, you become instantly magnetic. Don't forget a nice perfume too. Then walk with confidence with your shoulders up high.
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by NastiLord: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2023
Coming from someone that is still eating from the parents. This is a kindergarten post
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2023
Is becoming boring
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2023
GodWrites:

No matter the tailor, it just makes you look too serious and old. I will go for a casual wear anytime, any day. Get a jean that's not too skinny or baggy, a plain black or grey tshirt, a black shoe and you are good to go. Don't forget your accessories: a watch, a necklace, rings, and a bracelet. Tuck the black tshirt in and damn, you become instantly magnetic. Don't forget a nice perfume too. Then walk with confidence with your shoulders up high.
tuck the black tshirt in?? You want play golf?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by GodWrites: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:

That's how you dress if you want to be magnetic - old money vibes. Watch how the ladies flock around you cause they will perceive you as a high-value man. Golf is often associated with wealthy men, so it's not surprising that you mentioned golf.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by bukatyne(f): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2023
fineboynl:

What level or class of women?
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by bukatyne(f): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2023
GodWrites:

@bold:

You need to get a good tailor & good colours especially the tone that fits your skin.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by bukatyne(f): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2023
My company incorporated traditional wears into our dress code and most of the guys switched to Senator/Atiku.

See sharp men with well carved beards and matching shoes & lather laptop bags.

Hubby decided to try it at his place of work since they are flexible and plenty people have joined his train. I kuku got him a brown lather laptop bag to complete the ensemble as my odogwu.

I don graduate from turtleneck and jeans or oga's stomach has gotten bigger grin tongue
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by dreamxhaser: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2023
emmy512:

I was at matriculation event for my sister and all I could see was pencil jeans and slippers or some bogus shoes with matric gown.

Matric that a youth should be dressing like sharp dudee

Dey Play

Person even adviced me to stop wearing senotor/kaftan. That instead i should by drip (polo, big slippers, jeans and other clothes yahoo boys wear)
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by dreamxhaser: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2023
GodWrites:

This kind dressing also makes person look old na

If the aim is to look younger. Then wear the kind clothes wey yahoo boys and skit makers dey wear
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by dreamxhaser: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:

Na him go even look old pass person wey wear senetor sef 🤣
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2023
GodWrites:

That's how you dress if you want to be magnetic - old money vibes. Watch how the ladies flock around you cause they will perceive you as a high-value man. Golf is often associated with wealthy men, so it's not surprising that you mentioned golf.
leave plain tshirt tuck in for billionaires...u will look too serious and weird if you are broke. When I mean broke if you can't even afford a real Rolex on. Plain tshirt tuck fits more with people that can afford patek and PJ... grin grin grin
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Dey Play

Person even adviced me to stop wearing senotor/kaftan. That instead i should by drip (polo, big slippers, jeans and other clothes yahoo boys wear)
na girls wey dey spray hair green go dey follow you....those area girls wey dey wear fake prada t shirts / big big Crocs. Dey flag their iphone....well everyone got where he belongs too. Those same set of people also see others as weirdo and old school.
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2023
senator wear is an africa thing especially Nigeria/ Ghana. Imagine you come wear senator near somebody like Scott disick or McGregor...u go be like their domestic staff...I believe fashion can be viewed from different angles. Here in Nigeria the trend is senators wear with good material/tailor matched with a good shoe. Most times some people over do it. Like A.Y ' s younger brother. Even in clubs if you no wear senator wear e be like say u no follow, especially in pH. But I can see the trend going down gradually. Yahoo Bois no dey gree, cos they will pull up in their usual big tshirts/trousers..most times their designer wears are fake. Some of them can afford to buy those tshirts expensive but find it difficult to find the original once, so they end buying a fake Gucci t-shirt for 20k - 50k, which is less than a $100. I appreciate dressing for the moment, senators for traditional occasions, weddings, political gathering and church ( Nigeria thing), casuals for airport movement, travelling, taking a walk....designers for club and parties.etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Just Can't Get His Jt Up When He Want To Sleep With His Wife / Women, Beware Of The Voice Of The Serpent / Advice Urgently Needed About Future Mother In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.