Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Manchester United Formal Manager Who Advised Chelsea Not To Sign Ronaldo Reveals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Formal Manager Who Advised Chelsea Not To Sign Ronaldo Reveals (431 Views)

Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Formal Manager Who Advised Chelsea Not To Sign Ronaldo Reveals by OndoNews: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Manchester United Formal Manager Who Advised Chelsea Not To Sign Ronaldo Reveals 

The Ex Manchester United manager who admonished Chelsea not to sign Red Devils star player, Cristiano Ronaldo, has been revealed.

ROVINGUPDATES reports that the Blues were on the verge of landing a contract with the Red Devils’ striker before the start of the 2022/23 English Premier League but the idea was shelved afterwards.

Chelsea co-owner, Todd Boehly had shown interest in signing Ronaldo in the transfer window. The American businessman was said to have met with the Portuguese national team captain’s agent, Jorge Mendes.

Reports about the shelved deal revealed that Chelsea manager, Thomas Tuchel, took the decision not to sign Cristiano Ronaldo following admonition from United’s former interim manager, Ralf Rangnick.

According to TheTimes , reports had it that Rangnick was the reason why Tuchel did not sign the five-time Ballon d’Or winner.

Recollect that Rangnick managed Ronaldo for a while at United before he was replaced by Erik Ten Hag.

Rangnick had at the end of last season criticised Ronaldo’s pressing capabilities.

Two-time President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick had said some days ago that he is yet to decide if he would be seeking a third term as the head of the country’s football federation.

ROVINGUPDATES comprehends that reports have claimed earlier that the FIFA Council member, who is concluding his second term in office, is seeking re-election for a third term.

The reports also quoted Pinnick saying, he had received several calls from “Different  Nigerians influential” to seek re-election.

“I had initially decided not to vie, but I have been receiving several calls from very influential Nigerians as well as genuine lovers of the sport urging me to seek another term. It is within the law and I will decide about it when the right time comes,” Pinnick was quoted as saying.

“I’m yet to talk to my family and my business associates though, but there are people who want me to continue,” Pinnick reportedly added.

However, while speaking in a chat with The Punch, the NFF president admitted that there was pressure from some individuals for him to contest in the upcoming elections but he has not made up his mind.

He statement read, “I’m not going to grant any interviews in Nigeria........

Click the below link to read full details:

https://rovingupdates.com/manchester-united-formal-manager-who-advised-chelsea-not-to-sign-ronaldo-reveals/
Re: Manchester United Formal Manager Who Advised Chelsea Not To Sign Ronaldo Reveals by Archworld(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
OndoNews:
Manchester United Formal Manager Who Advised Chelsea Not To Sign Ronaldo Reveals 

The Ex Manchester United manager who admonished Chelsea not to sign Red Devils star player, Cristiano Ronaldo, has been revealed.

ROVINGUPDATES reports that the Blues were on the verge of landing a contract with the Red Devils’ striker before the start of the 2022/23 English Premier League but the idea was shelved afterwards.

Chelsea co-owner, Todd Boehly had shown interest in signing Ronaldo in the transfer window. The American businessman was said to have met with the Portuguese national team captain’s agent, Jorge Mendes.

Reports about the shelved deal revealed that Chelsea manager, Thomas Tuchel, took the decision not to sign Cristiano Ronaldo following admonition from United’s former interim manager, Ralf Rangnick.

According to TheTimes , reports had it that Rangnick was the reason why Tuchel did not sign the five-time Ballon d’Or winner.

Recollect that Rangnick managed Ronaldo for a while at United before he was replaced by Erik Ten Hag.

Rangnick had at the end of last season criticised Ronaldo’s pressing capabilities.

Two-time President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick had said some days ago that he is yet to decide if he would be seeking a third term as the head of the country’s football federation.

ROVINGUPDATES comprehends that reports have claimed earlier that the FIFA Council member, who is concluding his second term in office, is seeking re-election for a third term.

The reports also quoted Pinnick saying, he had received several calls from “Different  Nigerians influential” to seek re-election.

“I had initially decided not to vie, but I have been receiving several calls from very influential Nigerians as well as genuine lovers of the sport urging me to seek another term. It is within the law and I will decide about it when the right time comes,” Pinnick was quoted as saying.

“I’m yet to talk to my family and my business associates though, but there are people who want me to continue,” Pinnick reportedly added.

However, while speaking in a chat with The Punch, the NFF president admitted that there was pressure from some individuals for him to contest in the upcoming elections but he has not made up his mind.

He statement read, “I’m not going to grant any interviews in Nigeria........

Click the below link to read full details:

https://rovingupdates.com/manchester-united-formal-manager-who-advised-chelsea-not-to-sign-ronaldo-reveals/

The problem with you guys is that most of you don't read what you post. You just want to make front page, that's what you care about. The write up is too long and you refused to read it but you shared it for others to read. Can you see how you messed up by not editing what you copied ? You just mixed up NFP former president with Cr7 matter
Re: Manchester United Formal Manager Who Advised Chelsea Not To Sign Ronaldo Reveals by noble2faith(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Archworld:

The problem with you guys is that most of you don't read what you post. You just want to make front page, that's what you care about. The write up is too long and you refused to read it but you shared it for others to read. Can you see how you messed up by not editing what you copied ? You just mixed up NFP former president with Cr7 matter

As in ehn! If to sey I see the op for real life, I for smack his head with 2 by 2 plank. Very useless post as the op!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Formal Manager Who Advised Chelsea Not To Sign Ronaldo Reveals by PremiumTech: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bad spelling and all. Blogging is not for you.
Re: Manchester United Formal Manager Who Advised Chelsea Not To Sign Ronaldo Reveals by iykofias(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
All Argentina tickets at the World Cup are sold out, because of the GOAT

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Esperance Defeat Plateau United With Help Of Dubious Penalty (video) / 108 ODDS TODAY> 100% / Day One Of Free 6.2+ Bet9ja Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.