Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,824 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany (1667 Views)

Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi / Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany / Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Obidient4life3: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu can't stand for 40seconds grin grin
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by ImperialYoruba: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Hahaha you must be a joke, it is tilumbu dollar we want not sticking own. I personally want to eat tilumbu's money

Tinubu feeds people with empowerement, not with money.

He is a fisher of men, not a fisherman. If you want to learn how to politik, come join the fold. grin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by pquaver(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:
angry
Ain't we supposed to be happy that this time around, we have a better option devoid of godfatherism?
APC and PDP has a lot of baggages with them. They have been ruling since and see where we are today. Atleast let's try something different this time. Insanity is doing the same thing every time and expecting a different results. The youth's are not mad, we want to change the narrative

Is obi in any different from atiku? If you are a vice president, that means in you leaders vision.. Obi has said several atiku is his leader d he has nothing different to offer us from what atiku is offering. You guys can deceive yourselves by claiming his the messiah but some of us know better..
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Like this or this?
ImperialYoruba:

Tinubu feeds people with empowerement, not with money.

He is a fisher of men, not a fisherman. If you want to learn how to politik, come join the fold. grin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Mionz: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
This really shows how intelligent you are.
Newton2024:
Low budget BATstard, I think they just recruited you. Peter Obi is your next president.
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Masterclass32: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
God has raised us a man to restore Nigeria.

Will tribalism and quest for stomach infrastructure allow Nigerians do the right thing?
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
That is his choice, we don't want to do that here in Nigeria and your tilumbu won't make us do that
femisplash:

Lol
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
And your own intelligence made you root for tilumbu who has nothing to show for his governance in Lagos?
Mionz:
This really shows how intelligent you are.
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by ImperialYoruba: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Like this or this?

More than half of those children holding hp boxes are living in Lagos today, in a empowerement zone that allows them to thrive.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
And they will point at tilumbu as their benefactor?
Guy wake up
ImperialYoruba:

More than half of those children holding hp boxes are living in Lagos today, in a empowerement zone that allows them to thrive.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by ImperialYoruba: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
And they will point at tilumbu as their benefactor?
Guy wake up

Yes, Tinubu is their benefactor. Compare an ibo in Anambra with ibo in Lagos. Difference is clear. grin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Opintiwa: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Yes, Tinubu is their benefactor. Compare an ibo in Anambra with ibo in Lagos. Difference is clear. grin

Take your BP meds seriously.

If you slum and die.

We go bury you , pass over to more important things

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by femisplash: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
That is his choice, we don't want to do that here in Nigeria and your tilumbu won't make us do that
Can you see how slow you sound?. Your kinsmen risked their lives abroad only to go sell agbado by the road side in order to survive. He feeds his family and his parents back home from the proceeds from agbado but here are some retards downplaying the importance of a food item that has been saving the lives of their kinsmen.
You don't want Agbado but your kinsmen can't do without it.

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Karemarealty288(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Newton2024:
Even the enemies of Nigeria like seunmsg omenka heliues AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill PandoraObi etrouble Moh247 know that Obi is the only good one out of the four major candidates but their belly will not let them admit the truth.

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tilumbu is their benefactor, how exactly?
ImperialYoruba:

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
No wonder you support tilumbu, you can't do that and not be stupid.

So as a nation, it is roasting corn you want us to engage in for survival as a nation?

femisplash:

Can you see how slow you sound?. Your kinsmen risked their lives abroad only to go sell agbado by the road side in order to survive. He feeds his family and his parents back home from the proceeds from agbado but here are some retards downplaying the importance of a food item that has been saving the lives of their kinsmen.
You don't want Agbado but your kinsmen can't do without it.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bury who, abi vultures go see food chop
Opintiwa:

Take your BP meds seriously.

If you slum and die.

We go bury you , pass over to more important things
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by femisplash: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
No wonder you support tilumbu, you can't do that and not be stupid.

So as a nation, it is roasting corn you want us to engage in for survival as a nation?

If they don't eat corn in Dubai, how would ya blodas able to send money back home to feed your parents in the village?

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Look at the person am even talking to, an urchin paid to talk rubbish online for a senile old man. From under which of the bridges in Lagos are you typing this nonsense

femisplash:

If they don't eat corn in Dubai, how would ya blodas able to send money back home to feed your parents in the village?

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by femisplash: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Look at the person am even talking to, an urchin paid to talk rubbish online for a senile old man. From under which of the bridges in Lagos are you typing this nonsense

I thought you guys hate Agbado?
Agbado been saving the lives of the easterners since 1700

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by ImperialYoruba: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Tilumbu is their benefactor, how exactly?

Ol boy, focus on this thread. Dont derail it.
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by SmellyNyash: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
pquaver:

Is obi in any different from atiku? If you are a vice president, that means in you leaders vision.. Obi has said several atiku is his leader d he has nothing different to offer us from what atiku is offering. You guys can deceive yourselves by claiming his the messiah but some of us know better..
grin
Cry cry urchin
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by pquaver(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:

grin
Cry cry urchin

That is only what u can come up with but you can't dispute it.. You can continue to deceive yourself.. After February we go know who go cry
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Answer the question
How is tilumbu their benefactor?

ImperialYoruba:

Ol boy, focus on this thread. Dont derail it.
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Your tears go full bucket
This time around
pquaver:

That is only what u can come up with but you can't dispute it.. You can continue to deceive yourself.. After February we go know who go cry

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by ImperialYoruba: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Answer the question
How is tilumbu their benefactor?

If i give you answer it will lead you to more divergent questions that have nothing to do with this thread. Omoibo, do not derail this thread.
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
You are running away, go get a life

ImperialYoruba:

If i give you answer it will lead you to more divergent questions that have nothing to do with this thread. Omoibo, do not derail this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN : Lagos Residents Spot The Newly Acquired Trains For The Blue Line Railw / Labour Party Will Win. According To This Analysis / Ugwuanyi Wishes Christians, Nigerians Peace And Prosperity At Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.