Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,135 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany (1640 Views)

Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany / Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany (Pictures) / Victor Oye Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Newton2024: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
In just 2 days of announcement, over 300 people stormed and filled the hall for the event. When I heard about it, I quickly checked my work calendar and prioritised my work to make sure I got there on time. I thought I made a huge sacrifice by taking a 40 minutes transportation to the venue since I live in a city near Frankfurt. On getting there, I saw people who drove 4-5 hours from other cities and some from France and the Netherlands. Some said, they just saw the poster online and came to verify.

We where all seated on time. The room was hot all through (most European rooms don't have AC rather a heater) people just sat, fanning themselves.

We spent 4 good hours with Peter standing all through responding to over 30 questions from the people.

When I asked a young man who didn't know how to navigate Frankfurt because he came from The Netherlands why he had to drive all the way? He said, "I asked myself what was going to be my own sacrifice to this cause of a new Nigeria and my physical presence was the best sacrifice." He got home 4:00 a.m. that day.

Peter Obi waited for 2 extra hours taking personal pictures with everyone. We all lined up waiting patiently.

Was his speech all that powerful? Does he manufacture words or what? The answer is No.

He looked like a Pastor preaching Psalms 23 but this time with basic reality. We all know Nigeria's problems, he is just able to give practical solutions and say it the way we want to hear, of course with some examples of governance success in Anambra. Good governance isn't hard.. we just make it difficult in Africa.

People are yearning for change. They just saw a man who is ready and identitied with him. Peter Obi is a force bigger than himself. There are times and seasons, this is the time.

The #OBIdients are like ants, no king, no "leader" we just move according.

With what I saw, once this man asks for campaign money. Diasporans will over donate. I see $1Billion in 1 week.

The National anthem never felt soo good... it was like a worship song.

We in diaspora see things quite differently and are dangerous... we have seen and tasted good governance. We have tasted different forms of discrimination because of our place of origin and are hell bent to change thing back home.

You may ask, are we going to vote? The answer is we will fund the struggle. Endsars was a pilot test! Na money be election... we have the money and will influence the polity.

I twitted the event and have over 100k impressions on some of the tweets already. People asked me to go live. #Obidients everywhere!

A quick question, can other candidates pull such crowd in Germany in just two days? Will people drive 5 hours to listen to them? Peter challenged use to do the same for other candidates and see the response. Can your candidate even stand for 4 hours answering questions? Will 10 people who were not paid to attend leave work to show up?

We even paid an entrance fee of 20 Euro. Na we pay to see our man, others dey pay people to go see their man. We no complain... no be juju be that?

There is a writing on the wall. Read it well. This man is a Man of Issachar. He knows the times and what Nigerians ought to do.

By Baridueh Badon in Frankfurt, Germany

https://www.facebook.com/104279271785831/photos/a.389079226639166/400668495480239/?type=3&app=fbl

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by theTranslator: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lol
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Bluntguy: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Moblux(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nigeria...this is your time

12 Likes

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by SmellyNyash: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
angry
Ain't we supposed to be happy that this time around, we have a better option devoid of godfatherism?
APC and PDP has a lot of baggages with them. They have been ruling since and see where we are today. Atleast let's try something different this time. Insanity is doing the same thing every time and expecting a different results. The youth's are not mad, we want to change the narrative

10 Likes

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Seefinish: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
I believe Obi can rescue this country and by God's grace restore it

8 Likes

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Okoroawusa: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
20 euros?
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Newton2024: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Even the enemies of Nigeria like seunmsg omenka heliues AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill PandoraObi etrouble Moh247 know that Obi is the only good one out of the four major candidates but their belly will not let them admit the truth.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by KnowAll(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Newton2024:

By Baridueh Badon in Frankfurt, Germany

https://www.facebook.com/104279271785831/photos/a.389079226639166/400668495480239/?type=3&app=fbl

U people are bored. I think it is high time u go back to Nigeria. If a man that stole your money in Anambra state can make u spend your money to come see him, I beg I want to know PO ‘s witch doctor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Newton2024: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

U people are bored. I think it is high time u go back to Nigeria. If a man that stole your money in Anambra state can make u spend your money to come see him, I beg I want to know PO ‘s witch doctor.
Low budget BATstard, I think they just recruited you. Peter Obi is your next president.

11 Likes

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Newton2024: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
20 pounds?
A quick question, can other candidates pull such crowd in Germany in just two days? Will people drive 5 hours to listen to them? Peter challenged use to do the same for other candidates and see the response. Can your candidate even stand for 4 hours answering questions? Will 10 people who were not paid to attend leave work to show up?

We even paid an entrance fee of 20 Euro. Na we pay to see our man, others dey pay people to go see their man. We no complain... no be juju be that?

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Offpointng: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

Name ur presidential candidate who is a saint and who never stole Nigeria's Fed Money or who is currently not looting a whole state monthly and let's rate the level of ur insanity

The basic truth is, ur Father would also loot Nigeria dry if he's near fortunate to be given a Local government chairman's position to run

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by WonderManly(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ok now. I dey with you!
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Look at a na urchin telling another person that he is bored. What does your tilumbu have to tell people apart from ewa, agbado, and cassava?

KnowAll:

9 Likes

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Can he even prove what he just typed there? When you look deep you will see that he is just a 19 year old boy who might still be on feeding bottle when obi was a governor
Offpointng:

Name ur presidential candidate who is a saint and who never stole Nigeria's Money or who is currently not looting a whole state monthly and let's rate the level of ur insanity

The basic truth is, ur Father would also loot Nigeria dry if he's near fortunate to be given a Local government chairman's position

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by 989900: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Newton2024:
Even the enemies of Nigeria like seunmsg omenka heliues AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill PandoraObi etrouble Moh247 know that Obi is the only good one out of the four major candidates but their belly will not let them admit the truth.

I bow for these people wey you mention o!

I thought we were on the same page of a better Nigeria of equity and justice.
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Offpointng: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Can he even prove what he just typed there? When you look deep you will see that he is just a 19 year old boy who might still be on feeding bottle when obi was a governor

A very dumb fellow and poverty stricken in mentality, I had wanted to ignore him but the more we ignore re-tards like him the more we give others the opportunity to second guess Peter Obi. how much is 20euro?? if we're to multiply 20€ x 300 people OP said were in attendance, that's roughly 6,000€. to him now €6k is Obi's problem and Obi also built the hall in Germany for them to come and use freely

!diots like himself should be put in their place as Election period approaches

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Newton2024:

Guy, just don't cry when the scammer called Obi collapses structure to join Atiku or Tinubu as I am almost certain the unscrupulous Obi will do.

You people are such clannish voters/supporters you fail to see lack of sincerity that is soooooooooo glaring.

Despite saying confidently he is "prepared" and will win the PDP Primaries, Obi fled to Labour shortly after, giving bogus excuses for departing rather than standing his ground to fight as Wike, Anyim etal did. .

To show lack of sincerity, he congratulated Atiku fawningly, in a slave-like manner, after the Dubai candidate emerged PDP candidate.

This is someone who hinted at a plot by the North to scheme him out of the PDP ticket yet Obi is prostrating up and down and using grand language to praise the arrowhead of that alleged plot against him. I.e Atiku.

Compare Obi's behavior to Tha of Atiku who equally cited treacherous behaviour from Atiku, Tambuwal and southern PDP "betrayer" delegates.

The behaviour of Wike is perfectly normal and in line with that of a person 'in it to win it' and genuinely upset by what he feels is internal Party treachery and lack of goodwill.

Whereas Obi weird, unexplainable and adnormal conduct, having experienced same as Wike, just indicates he is compromised, deceitful, unserious and 'fronting' for someone.

I just pity you his fans. You never learn that Leopards hardly ever change their spots. You are merely talking up and hyping a man taking you all for a ride and pursuing his own private agenda as is always the case with the lying and insincere Obi. Bookmark this thread bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
No, we don't ignore them as that is there game plan. Remember that was how they pushed all kinds of narratives on GEJ and look at it today. The reason they are frustrated is because we are giving it to them fire for fire on all social media platforms. That's the way to go. You know an Igbo adage says that "Ogbu mma anahi ekwe ka mma ga ya na azu" he that kills by the sword don't want sword to pass his back. The best thing is to tree spend to them fire for fire if not, they will rubbish obi
Offpointng:

A very dumb fellow and poverty stricken in mentality, I had wanted to ignore him but the more we ignore re-tards like him the more we give others the opportunity to second guess Peter Obi. how much is 20euro?? if we're to multiply 20€ x 300 people OP said were in attendance, that's roughly 6,000€. to him now €6k is Obi's problem and Obi also built the hall in Germany for them to come and use freely

!diots should be put in their place as Election period approaches

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dsalvo:

Guy, just don't cry when the scammer called Obi collapses structure to join Atiku or Tinubu as I am almost certain the unscrupulous Obi will do.

You people are such clannish voters/supporters you fail to see lack of sincerity that is soooooooooo glaring.

Despite saying confidently he is "prepared" and will win the PDP Primaries, Obi fled to Labour shortly after, giving bogus excuses for departing rather than standing his ground to fight as Wike, Anyim etal did. .

To show lack of sincerity, he congratulated Atiku fawningly, in a slave-like manner, after the Dubai candidate emerged PDP candidate.

This is someone who hinted at a plot by the North to scheme him out of the PDP ticket yet Obi is prostrating up and down and using grand language to praise the arrowhead of that alleged plot against him. I.e Atiku.

Compare Obi's behavior to Tha of Atiku who equally cited treacherous behaviour from Atiku, Tambuwal and southern PDP "betrayer" delegates.

The behaviour of Wike is perfectly normal and in line with that of a person 'in it to win it' and genuinely upset by what he feels is internal Party treachery and lack of goodwill.

Whereas Obi weird, unexplainable and adnormal conduct, having experienced same as Wike, just indicates he is compromised, deceitful, unserious and 'fronting' for someone.

I just pity you his fans. You never learn that Leopards hardly ever change their spots. You are merely talking up a man tsking you all for a ride. Bookmark this thread bro.

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by KnowAll(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dsalvo:

I just pity you his fans. You never learn that Leopards hardly ever change their spots. You are merely talking up a man tsking you all for a ride. Bookmark this thread bro.

Peter Obi has lost d opportunity to be Tinubu‘d economy minister now, because Jagaban self dey form now!!!
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Offpointng: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
No, we don't ignore them as that is there game plan. Remember that was how they pushed all kinds of narratives on GEJ and look at it today. The reason they are frustrated is because we are giving it to them fire for fire on all social media platforms. That's the way to go. You know an Igbo adage says that "Ogbu mma anahi ekwe ka mma ga ya na azu" he that kills by the sword don't want sword to pass his back. The best thing is to tree spend to them fire for fire if not, they will rubbish obi

You're a patriot boss
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Offpointng:

You're a patriot boss

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by ImperialYoruba: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Did you all notice the author said "I had to check my work calendar"?

Over 70% of obidients live abroad, and a huge number of them work. Unless they will all take vacation from work at the same time, they cannot arrive for the election.

This is the reality we have been preaching, it is fine to support and vote for Obi, those who can do it, but on election day Obi's strength on the ground is insufficient to get him victory.

Online is different, he will be a strong contender, but Nigeria does not have online voting, or absentee voting.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Can't you see that PO is crying?
KnowAll:

Peter Obi has lost d opportunity to be Tinubu‘d economy minister now, because Jagaban self dey form now!!!

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
At least they are not paid urchins like you who had to depend on tilumbu's budget to do their urchinry job as you do
ImperialYoruba:
Did you all notice the author said "I had to check my work calendar"?

Over 70% of obidients live abroad, and a huge number of them work. Unless they will all take vacation from work at the same time, they cannot arrive for the election.

This is the reality we have been preaching, it is fine to support and vote for Obi, those who can do it, but on election day Obi's strength on the ground is insufficient to get him victory.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by ImperialYoruba: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
At least they are not paid urchins like you who had to depend on tilumbu's budget to do their urchinry job as you do

SE depend on Atiku's dollar to win. APC is going to make sure Obi carries SE, not Atiku.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Qtrpst4: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hahaha you must be a joke, it is tilumbu dollar we want not sticking own. I personally want to eat tilumbu's money
ImperialYoruba:

SE depend on Atiku's dollar to win. APC is going to make sure Obi carries SE, not Atiku.
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by superCleanworks(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

Bro, when I want comedy I come to Nairaland and read comments from Obi fans. Those guys and comical delusions are twins.

One just posted the usual asinine "shake" joke they make about Tinubu above. Yet these people are not ashamed that Obi they tout as fitter than Usain Bolt fled faster than the Olympian to avoid facing Atiku, Wike and Tambuwal.

Yet Tinubu they tell us is weak and done took on the might of the Presidency and Northern born-to-rule exponent to emerge candidate of the APC.

Commonsense should show even a smart 6 year old who deserves to be President given the reality of our nation and how it is totally ocuupied by destructive monsters everywhere.

Disgraceful coward and 'fit' Obi could not even take on the Dubai candidate, Tambuwal and Wike. Yet he wants to be President of Nigeria.

My only happiness is that, whatever happens and whoever becomes Preisdent , SW will enter a golden age of progress because Buhari has now totally harmonized our belief in what is shown below as the sacrosanct solution to the problems of Nigeria.

We previously worked hard to get to the centre in the belief that this would help the SW and Nigeria. Yet Buhari has shown that the Presidency is power that can always be hijacked to be beneficial for some but detrimentally to others.

We have seen that the Presidency only gives a false sense of security. Best to have total and permanent freedom over your own progress and direction no power can hijack.

No experience is worthless if you learn from it. I am glad Yorubas now have clarity of purpose going forward.

If what is shown below becomes a reality then let Igbos or Northerners have the Presidency of Nigeria forever.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Peter Obi In Frankfurt, Germany by femisplash: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Look at a na urchin telling another person that he is bored. What does your tilumbu have to tell people apart from ewa, agbado, and cassava?

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The correct history of the Yoruba on ThisGlob e.com, ile ife is not the cradle / In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi / Elrufai: We Will Arrest And Interrogate Emefiele And His Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.