Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,679 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto (1011 Views)

Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure / Abia Lawmaker, Uzoma Abonta Accuses Buba Yakub Of Plagiarising His Bill / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by Trinitycian: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
As Atiku travels to Kano to spread his message of unity, peace & prosperity, it is encouraging to see Obi take a leaf out of @atiku’s manifesto.

Whether you find it in China, Egypt or Atiku.org; a good idea is a good idea.

#AtikuOkowa2023
#AtikuInKano

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by Trust22(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rubbish...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by mycar: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
low budget intelligence

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by asanausana91: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Atiku is the next president.
Even Buhari will vote for Atiku.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by Betanaija42moro: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rubbish,

Obi is the hope of the masses.

Vote wisely
Vote your conscience
Obi is coming

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by Bethel4Life(f): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lolz

How is this plagiarism

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by BurialGround: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu WILL end up in jail for copyright infringement.

He stole INFINITY SYMBOLS.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by bewla(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
For then see comments
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by bewla(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
When you get to front page you see response
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by BlazinGlory40: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
asanausana91:
Atiku is the next president.
Even Buhari will vote for Atiku.

After supporting APC? shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by XerXers: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by manutdrichie(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Atiku has no manifesto, he can't even unit his party members

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by Yibo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Do you expect more from third class student in philosophy?
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by kk2027: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Manifesto when he was running with Peter Obi abi another one?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by Opintiwa: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Igbo:
Do you expect more from third class student in philosophy?

Take your BP meds seriously.

If you slum and die.

We go bury you , pass over to more important things

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by sanpipita(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
PDP and their obesession with Peter Obi, Atiku is clearly a bad market reason they can't stop talking about Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Obviously the Atiku camp dow not know what plagiarity means...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by Tochi3(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Lol. cheesy grin

Those urchins are all mentally Unstable characters who goes for the highest bidder

They have no love for nainja, just their pockets for their stomach...

Reno, Deji Adejanju, segalink, Tony barcanista Ffk

They can switch tommorrow to nndp or sdp if the agbado and cassava is huge
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by BlazinGlory40: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tochi3:
Lol. cheesy grin

Those urchins are all mentally Unstable characters who goes for the highest bidder

They have no love for nainja, just their pockets for their stomach...

Reno, Deji Adejanju, segalink, Tony barcanista Ffk

They can switch tommorrow to nndp or sdp if the agbado and cassava is huge

I don’t take any of those characters serious, especially the Barcanista character. Even FFK is more stable than him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by Tochi3(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I don’t take any of those characters serious, especially the Barcanista character. Even FFK is more stable than him.
dat one Barcanista is more than shameless, ashawo better pass dat thing
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by asanausana91: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

yes I left APC the day Tinubu decided to insult Christianity. The day he told us publicly that we are incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by BlazinGlory40: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
asanausana91:
yes I left APC the day Tinubu decided to insult Christianity. The day he told us publicly that we are incompetent.

But you are a Muslim yourself aren’t you?
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by asanausana91: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Iam not and will never be. In my lineage we don't have even one Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by Googledotcom: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
What makes you think Obi is not the originator ? Remember Obi was with Atiku in 2019.
Re: Peter Obi Accused Of Plagiarising Atiku’s Manifesto by asanausana91: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

not at all. I am a Christian, a Baptist member as my family church but now Iam a redeemer because of the environment I find myself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Wike Alleges / Ndigbo Progressive Movement Warns Against Oct 1st Rally In Lekki / Wow! See So Many Obidient Fulani In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.