Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube (1023 Views)

The Truth About Rumble - Legit Or Scam | Earn Money And Youtube Views For Free / Bill Gates And Youtube Orders Video To Be Deleted / How To Find Viral Content To Post On Your Instagram Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube by hahn(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Have you ever wondered how you too can make money from viral content on YouTube, Instagram and Tiktok?

Me too! And I found the solution!

Case study:

Do you know Andrew Tate, the top G, who has been going viral on Tiktok?

I have been studying his strategy and realized his game plan.

If you know Andrew Tate, he has been promoting his Hustler's University which offers people 18 streams of income at a $50/month subscription fee.

The thing is, for people who they consider newbies they put them through affiliate marketing for a start.

And what are they marketing? Hustler's University!

So basically what they do is they provide members with old Andrew Tate clips and the members re-upload them on YouTube, Instagram and Tiktok and receive commissions whenever someone signs up to Hustler's University.

If you are regular on social media you would have been wondering why you keep seeing Andrew Tate videos. The funnt thing is he doesnt post them himself but they are posted by his affiliates.

There have been testimonies of people who have made up to $10,000/month doing this.

So now, I am not telling you to join Hustler's University. I actually found another site that is cheaper, $20/month, and they emulated Andrew Tate's business model.
Re: Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube by hahn(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
What do you need to start?

$20 sign up fee

Your smartphone and internet subscription.

So what do you benefit by signing up?

Free training. You get access to their pdf that will guide you through the process.

Access to a library of 1min viral videos so all you have to do is simply re-upload to TikTok, YouTube and Instagram.

You don't have to create videos because the videos are already edited(unless you want to do that at your own discretion)

Free traffic to your TikTok, Instagram and YouTube channel. Trust me, these videos go viral very easily.

Add your referral link in your bio and earn recurring monthly commission of 50% commission on your direct referrals

They pay via PayPal and cryptocurrency. I asked.

This is by no means a get rick quick scheme.

You will have to post 3 - 5 videos daily for some time before you start to see results.

However, since the videos are already provided all you need to do is download the videos from the site and upload.

I just started today myself so if you are interested in being a part of this journey you can contact me on Whatsapp using my phone number in my signature and I will give you the link to register.

What do you benefit from signing up via my link?

I will help you create a free logo you can use for your pages. You have to think of the name yourself.(only available to members who sign up)

Free access to my Whatsapp group only for members who have signed up where we can motivate each other.

Only serious people needed please. No need to waste each other's time.

Looking forward to having you on the team.

Dm for details
Re: Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube by EdoMarketspot: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
You can also
Get free practical videos on animations
What's app
@8@211 69 43 4

Re: Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube by hahn(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
I mentioned I only started yesterday and I've already started getting clicks though no sales yet.

I'll update after a week on my progress.

Re: Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube by Afromentalist: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
You are so nice you want to help unknown others to become rich... Of course for a fee grin grin grin
Re: Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube by pvpzonevc: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2022
To be honest, I once tried to do it. I started making tik tok videos, but I realized that I never got around to doing it for long. At some point I just got bored with it and gave it up. But I still like tik tok content because there are a lot of fun videos and recommendations of different movies that I usually watch. And in order not to forget what I watched I do not just like videos, but thanks to tiktok downloader I also save videos that I particularly liked to show my friends later.
Re: Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube by hahn(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2022
Afromentalist:
You are so nice you want to help unknown others to become rich... Of course for a fee grin grin grin

Who said I'm helping anyone? Me sef need help undecided

And the payment is not to me. It is a basic affiliate marketing system. I have not made any money yet from it either and if you read the op you will see I said people should join in the "journey".

If you don't want to join you can sit back and observe or comment as you wish.

If you are a member of BHW you might be familiar with the concept of journey threads.

All join sha grin
Re: Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube by hahn(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
pvpzonevc:
To be honest, I once tried to do it. I started making tik tok videos, but I realized that I never got around to doing it for long. At some point I just got bored with it and gave it up. But I still like tik tok content because there are a lot of fun videos and recommendations of different movies that I usually watch. And in order not to forget what I watched I do not just like videos, but thanks to tiktok downloader I also save videos that I particularly liked to show my friends later.

I have also tried in the past and failed because creating content consistently is not beans and e dey chop mb like crazy.

The reason why I jumped on this is because they already have a library of content already created and since I also like to download videos, especially Shorts, and share on my Whatsapp status I thought "what the hell, why not just do it and at least try to get paid?"

After all, all I need to do is download, edit a bit and reupload. Not a big deal.

I'm doing 3 - 5 videos per day at different intervals.

"Na who try dey fail"
Re: Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube by hahn(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2022
So I got 2.8k, 533 and 527 views on some videos on my Shorts channel.

Other sm channels still growing.

But I'm definitely motivated grin
Re: Make Money Reuploading Viral Content On Tiktok, Instagram And Youtube by hahn(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
Got 400 likes on one Instagram video today tongue

(1) (Reply)

CPA Marketing In Nigeria (beginners Guide To $4,000 Monthly) / Investing In National Economic Data / Does The A.t.m. Machine Make You Spend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.