Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Telecoms Website News/newspaper ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Telecoms Website News/newspaper ! (1089 Views)

GSM Operators Under Pressure As Economic Crisis Hits Telecoms / Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 / NCC Releases Interconnect Rates For Telecoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecoms Website News/newspaper ! by smartsoft(m): 12:43am On May 24, 2006
Hello guys, Please i once did a News website On Only Telecoms News and Some kind of internet related news, the response was okay. i did remember  i got Response from Vmobile and an international magazine company, which the international magazine wants me to Advert their Event on my news website at the end of the Day, my server was down due to Server problem from the  ISP,  now i'm planing to bring it up again and add other features in it.

What do you think i should do ?? should continue please i still have the copies of my website what do you think i should do ? kick start again ?? i still remember i got ppl wants to advertise and i really know that i could see sponsors
Re: Telecoms Website News/newspaper ! by kazey(m): 5:05am On May 24, 2006
Since it has a good feedback from the first shot, why are you giving it a second taught on the second shot? Or is there something you are not telling us?
Re: Telecoms Website News/newspaper ! by smartsoft(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2006
Yah if u could remember kazeey i showed you the site along time ago, but now i have done so much on it the thing is i'm really looking for a reliable host.
Re: Telecoms Website News/newspaper ! by Seun(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2006
I wish you the very best of luck. You have even rekindled my own interest in the news business, thanks! ;d
Re: Telecoms Website News/newspaper ! by Saddam: 1:17am On Jun 04, 2006
smartsoft:

Hello guys, Please i once did a News website On Only Telecoms News and Some kind of internet related news, the response was okay. i did remember i got Response from Vmobile and an international magazine company, which the international magazine wants me to Advert their Event on my news website at the end of the Day, my server was down due to Server problem from the ISP, now i'm planing to bring it up again and add other features in it.

What do you think i should do ?? should continue please i still have the copies of my website what do you think i should do ? kick start again ?? i still remember i got people wants to advertise and i really know that i could see sponsors

Well I can only offer my time to assist you in doing certain tasks if you would require a helping hand

so holla me incase u find it needful
Re: Telecoms Website News/newspaper ! by Garuba(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2006
smartsoft:

Yah if u could remember kazeey i showed you the site along time ago, but now i have done so much on it the thing is i'm really looking for a reliable host.

Use Netfirms (http://www.netfirms.com). I use them for my personal and company website. They are really good and have a lot of features to help you with your news site.

Brilliant Idea tho, what kind of news do you put there and how do you go about getting the information for it?

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For A Clothing Line / Why Aren't Manufacturing Jobs Outsourced To Nigeria? / Nospecto Oil & Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.