Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo (603 Views)

PDP Is A Party Of Stomach Infrastructure, Obi/LP Are The Opposition - Okonkwo / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by ghettokid1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2022

Business mogul Valentine Ozigbo has said Peter Obi and Labour Party (LP) have gained acceptance in all states in Nigeria.

Ozigbo made the comment in a statement on Sunday on the 31st anniversary of the creation of Anambra.

He encouraged people of the state to play their part in the new wave of political awakening sweeping through the country.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial candidate in 2021 expressed hope that the 2023 election would spark a revolution in Anambra’s political landscape.

Noting that the state has made “unsteady progress”, Ozigbo urged citizens to prioritise the character and competence of leaders and the processes through which they emerge.

He believes Anambra is not suffering because of a shortage of qualified individuals in politics but because leading parties and the processes corrupt or discourage those who can achieve positive change.

‘While we will always ask for better leadership, Ndi Anambra can beat their chests and say they have been dealt a better hand compared to other states.

“We have had several leaders who have left their marks and played their part in shaping the state.

“Fortunately, one of the most impactful leaders in our history (Obi) is vying to become Nigeria’s president and replicate the unique leadership that has won him global acclaim.”

He added that 2023 signifies a point Nigerians must get it right at all levels.

Ozigbo and his Ka Anambra Chawapu political movement were formally received into the LP last Tuesday by Obi and the party’s national leadership.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/28/nigerians-in-all-states-have-accepted-peter-obi-lp-ozigbo/
Lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by LoneWolf212: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Obi I know.
Obi I want.
Obi I'll vote.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by Authority1o1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Okay...

Within the space of four months, Peter Obi not only became a frontline contender, but the most talked-about and most popular candidate across Nigeria and among Nigerians in diaspora.

How did this happen?

How can you explain that a relatively unknown Obi defected to a relatively unknown Labour Party, chose a relatively unknown running mate, and became the name in the mouths of the majority of Nigerians?

Personally, the only explanation I think there is, is that God Himself is bankrolling Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by SmellyNyash: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Obi for everybody
East, west, north and south..... OBIDATTI

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by God1000(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
True talk

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by bewla(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Move make I move

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by bewla(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Obi for everybody
East, west, north and south..... OBIDATTI
Obi only for Ipob

If you no lie to us why ObI the ipob king
That have no meaningful projet in Anambra after him that you can credit to him

Only his young
But no intelligent response to how to solve issue

SDP have young intelligent and sound candidate go support that one if you no have hiding agendas

You want to full us to believe you when you get there you divide Nigeria

Why no election turn to Vote Obi now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by colorsofrainbow: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
bewla:
Obi only for Ipob
Tears only for you cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by Arespect10: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
In all states? Nobody's voting that dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by SmellyNyash: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
bewla:
Obi only for Ipob
Obi is going to be your president next year and if you are not comfortable with it, kill yourself zombie agbado urchin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by bewla(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tears only for you cry cry
Obi rule for eight years how many none Anambra he engaged as commissioner

And you say his for all

You claim his young SDP candidate is younger then him
Vote that one if you are not tribalism

Twenty years plan after he left office what nest

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by bewla(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:

Obi is going to be your president next year and if you are not comfortable with it, kill yourself zombie agbado urchin
No need only that you won't get what you want and second Niger bring is close to you do the needful after the election

Chines call it harakire

And japanize are your nephew it's there way to say good by fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by Yibo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
I'm a Nigerian I can never accept one beerfraud Pandora man to become president of my beloved "Zoo"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by Yibo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pandora Peter Obituary is a thief and serial killer of Biafra agitators when he was the Governor of Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by theophorus(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Okay, I agree with you.

Can you now call your people to allow others campaign for their Candidate without calling them names or attacking them?
Thank You.

Also please tell your people not to attack anyone when they come to your region to campaign.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by Opintiwa: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
bewla:
Obi only for Ipob

If you no lie to us why ObI the ipob king
That have no meaningful projet in Anambra after him that you can credit to him

Only his young
But no intelligent response to how to solve issue

SDP have young intelligent and sound candidate go support that one if you no have hiding agendas

You want to full us to believe you when you get there you divide Nigeria

Why no election turn to Vote Obi now

Take your BP meds seriously .

If you slum and die

We go bury you pass over to more important things
Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by ghettokid1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j
Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by bewla(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

If you slum and die

Am sure you a young blood ,
And most of you have high expectations with low input

Don't worry after the election we shall speak again you all have nothing then lost in mind

Do you have any relative abroad ask them the truth if any thing is right over there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by Opintiwa: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
bewla:
Am sure you a young blood ,
And most of you have high expectations with low input

Don't worry after the election we shall speak again you all have nothing then lost in mind

Do you have any relative abroad ask them the truth if any thing is right over there

If I talk now , you go say I be ipob or iyamiri.

Relax go buy your drugs keep . high blood pressure dey kill
Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by Abdu81: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

If you slum and die

haha haha haha
Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by Buckeyemedia1: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by bewla(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

If I talk now , you go say I be ipob or iyamiri.

Relax go buy your drugs keep . high blood pressure dey kill
What's your different

Young and restless

Wait let the election end then see who wins

And no who will go to court

And who will need hospital rest

For Nigeria no ipig with hiding agendas for us

TINUBU till end

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by DEROX: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin he even said all state no p na sebi borno, katsina, sokoto,niger are all states cheesy cheesy i trust the north you see decampings everyday 3000 today, 20000 tomorrow i never see any strong decamping for lebira party but sha 2023 is not far ATIKU is warming up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo by Okoroawusa: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
This one don smoke

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu:The RED Flags Are Too Much To Be Ignored / Buhari Becomes More Honorable & A Man Of Integrity By Distancing From Tinubu's / SOKOTO: Senator Wamakko's Aide Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.