Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso (19635 Views)

2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by GreatrAnalyst: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
It is for good.
So that you guys can scramble for what is not enough
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by etrouble: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Tinubu’s old age is filled with lies and deceit

We know Tinubu was lying all along

What are your parents filled with?
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by worried222: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
call it a reverie but this man is popular in the north.
He just need campaign to start so he could buy peoples heart and take votes from the south too
I am based in Abuja.
One day I went to repair my wristwatch and I saw Kwankwoso's sticker on the watch repairer table.
I engaged him on the coming election and he said something that might turn out to be the reality next year. He said that the election is between Kwankwaso and Obi.
He said Atiku and Tinubu are not the people's choice.
Hmmm and I have been seeing the same sticker on many commercial tricycles driven by northern youths here in Abuja.
Kwankwaso might win the north.
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Michelle70(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
worried222:

I am based in Abuja.
One day I went to repair my wristwatch and I saw Kwankwoso's sticker on the watch repairer table.
I engaged him on the coming election and he said something that might turn out to be the reality next year. He said that the election is between Kwankwaso and Obi.
Hmmm and I have been seeing the same sticker on many commercial tricycles driven by northern youths here in Abuja.
Abuja is not really a core northern region.

go to Katsina, sokoto, Jigawa, Yobe and Borno, thats where u will know where northern vote is going to.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by blackgold2018(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
AdaNri1:
Mallam is trying so hard to remain relevant after falling of the wagon. Sorry, Obidient train has moved on. Only those who want a better Nigeria without giving or collecting shi shi are allowed on it.
lol.. the obedient train has moved on, statement made my day

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by bhella10: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Arm chair analysis. Obi Atiku Kwankwaso won lule grin
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Gohs: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
There is no way Kwankwaso can get more votes than Atiku in the North.

But Peter Obi is going to win 2023 election and become president because people generally like him.
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by lagosrd: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nobody will like you to join them now. You list the golden opportunity due to your parochialism and tribalistic politics. If you had deputised for peter obi. The team would have been a great problem for the APC and PDP
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by labelle123(f): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
I still remain obedient and Yusuful
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Sniper101(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
If only Tinubu will put his greed and ambitions aside, and just publicly declare a stepdown for Peter Obi; asking his few genuine supporters to support P.O
To prove to the northerners that the southerners too knows how to play the stepping_down_game to uplift a 'brother' when the occasion calls for it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by okorogodwin4(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
sematec:
Kwankwaso need more ghana must go of dollars
he will step down las las and collapse his nnpc structures for Tinubu soon it's all about political interests
no bullion van thief will smell Aso rock Villa
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by LogicBomb8: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
You better not
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by BeardedMeat(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
call it a reverie but this man is popular in the north.
He just need campaign to start so he could buy peoples heart and take votes from the south too
Which south? Maybe among yellow Bars.
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by BeardedMeat(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Realist12:
What people don't realise is Kwankwanso is known in the north as Obi is known in the south . Both don't have national appeal and they know they can't win .
Did buhari have national appeal or is it the candidate suffering from Alzheimer's disease and memory loss due to his age that has national appeal?
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Is that why you are spitting?

because your dad split doesn't make everyone, answer the simple question and stop ranting like spoilt toy

empty head cretin
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by afolayangs(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
No one is begging anyone oga. And even if them begging you abeg no gre
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Coolgent(m): 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Greedy man you will never win any state in the north!
Southerners should be wary of this tribal bigot!

He is indirectly working for APC
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by blaise26abj(m): 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
This man is just waiting for the highest bidder . He will sell his ambition when the time is right for billions of naira . He has done it before and he is getting ready to do it again .
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by blaise26abj(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
worried222:

I am based in Abuja.

Same abuja that Fulani friends tell me they are voting atiku and they are wary of Tinubu bringing Agbero to abuja . My opinion is that this election will be very close .
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:12am On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

In that case, how does Obi expect a win, if Northerners will not vote for him??

Let me tell you something, my biological father is a herbalist(which I'm not proud of whatsoever). What he explained to me is that if Bola Tinubu becomes president, armed robbery and banditry will increase trumendously, he even pointed out that the armed robbers and terrorists will reach almost every household in Nigeria which is frightening to say the least and my father rarely predict things wrongly so believe me when i say this. You still have time to change your mind to vote a different candidate bro.
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Opintiwa: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

because your dad split doesn't make everyone, answer the simple question and stop ranting like spoilt toy

empty head cretin

Is that why you refused to greet your mother ?
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2022
Opintiwa:

Is that why you refused to greet your mother ?

go and play with your toys, don't hold me responsible for your senselessness
Re: 2023: I Am Not Stepping Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso by Opintiwa: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

go and play with your toys, don't hold me responsible for your senselessness

Stop shouting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Fume As NAGGW Spends N81bn To Plant 21m Trees In North / Toyin Saraki At 'Fifty' Film Premiere (Photo) / Women In The Lake Chad Engage In Prostitution To Keep Their Kids Alive - ICRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.