Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor (644 Views)

PEPT: Accept Judgement, Kaduna CAN Urges Nigerians / Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North / 'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by iSense247: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
OPINION: I Am A 1st Class Citizen Of Kaduna, By David Ayuba Azzaman

They say Christians are not united but the worse of disunity i have ever seen among Christians, is the one from southern Kaduna. Christianity has never unite us, rather our tribes, family and personal ego unites us more.

I remember when a popular man of God in Ghana asked the Lord why is it that people are dying in his Church despite the fact that they pray and fast as a Church and the Lord revealed to the man of God that he doesn't answer their prayers when they pray together because they are not united in the Church.
They have one form of accusations to another, against one another.

In 2019 a Southern Kaduna man removed N6m and bought nomination form for his party's primaries, at the end of the exercise he just got 2 votes and the votes is his own and one other delegate who came to our Church for counselling. And he introduced himself to me as one of the delegates from Southern Kaduna and he came for their party primaries. I begged him to vote for this Southern Kaduna man, his brother. And he said the Southern Kaduna man didn't sit with them. But the Fulani contestants from the North sat with them. I understood that seating with them is he didn't give them money. I spoke to him about the need for them to vote our brother from Southern Kaduna. He promised to vote him in the primaries but he can not guarantee if the other delegates from Southern Kaduna will agree. In 2023 election , we have about 788 delegates that voted in this same political party and I believe in 2019 it might be same 788 delegates that voted. Immediately this delegate voted, he called me from the venue and said Pastor I promised you I will vote for him and I did. At the end of the Primaries this Governorship Aspirant from Southern Kaduna only got 2 votes his own vote and the other one, I believe is the delegate I convinced that voted for him.

Somebody called Muhammad if I can remember his name and who I never met in my life came to my inbox and said Pastor Azzaman, I am a Muslim from Kaduna State, I am worried about you people from Southern Kaduna, why is it that you don't love yourselves. Your brother came out to contest for Party Primaries, we have more than 300 delegates from Southern Kaduna from that Party only 2 votes? You have shown openly that you don't like each other. Even if he doesn't win can't he get even if it is 50 votes from his people to show a little element of Love for yourselves? This Hausa or Fulani man, a Muslim from Kaduna complained to me bitterly.

This man called Muhammad if he is alive and he can read my post, he will remember. And he is 100% correct. Hausa or Fulani or Muslims of Kaduna have never stopped us from producing Kaduna's Governor, we are the ones stopping ourselves. Now another opportunity has come through the Obidient wind blowing throughout Nigeria. Thank God a Southern Kaduna man, Jonathan Asake clinched the ticket of Labour Party, it's the same Southern Kaduna People that are pulling him down. Many of them their argument is that he never consulted them before he came out. I wonder if Uba Sani of APC and Ashiru Kudan consulted any Southern Kaduna person before they decided to contest under their parties? Believe me if it were a Muslim and a Fulani man that has the Labour Party ticket, you will not hear anything from this same "Pull Him Down Guys."

A Southern Kaduna man will tell you that contesting for Governor is a N5billion project and no Southern Kaduna man has that kind of Money? Does Ashiru Kudan or Uba Sani have N5b? I believe EFCC would have come after them. It will shock you to know that this same Southern Kaduna guys discouraging their own people from contesting are the ones going Nicodemously in the night with N10m, N50m and N100m even above them sponsoring the Northern Kaduna guys asking them for one position to another if they win. I heard of a Southern Kaduna man who spent millions of Naira for APC in Kaduna State in 2015, in the end they refused to give him what they promised because of Religion.

We don't care if anybody from Niger or Mali is contesting for Kaduna Governor, but let it be our own people, you will hear arguments why he didn't do this and that. If not inferiority complex, why are you not challenging the Fulanis when they come out to contest the way you bring down your own brothers?

The same Southern Kaduna People want Jonathan Asake to step down for Ashiru Kudan so that he will not reduce Southern Kaduna votes for PDP. When Ashiru Kudan contested in 2019 and he couldn't win his village for PDP was Jonathan Asake's name on the ballot? When Governor Nasiru Elrufai was busy insulting us and Fulanis are Killing us in Southern Kaduna tell me one instance Ashiru Kudan Condemned it? He supposed to be leading the opposing against APC but since 2019 he is silence. Instead of telling Jonathan Asake to step down why don't you tell Ashiru Kudan to step down for Dr. John Ayuba.

Southern Kaduna you are not even second class citizens in your state but 3rd class. Zaria People are the first class, Settlers from Niger Republic and Mali residing in places like Rigasa are the second class citizens of Kaduna, while you Southern Kaduna People have agreed that you are third class. Hear me and hear me well Southern Kaduna People, if you agree you are third class citizens of Kaduna, I Pst. David Ayuba Azzaman If their is anything above First class citizen of Kaduna I am, "Ba rakiya na zo Kaduna ba, ni dan Kaduna ne ciki da waje "

We shall succeed in Jesus Christ glorified name, Southern Kaduna, will be liberated in Jesus Christ glorified name, amen.

KADUNA POLITICAL AFFAIRS

https://www.facebook.com/101662031198873/posts/pfbid02U1Wnpd4wM6Qsn2rdrJCN2Fsr98NRVyJLbLeGExsuomHJ8cNopEj9EXjAnEzSEyofl/?app=fbl

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by TONY042(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Great insight, God bless you Pastor.

2 Likes

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by God1000(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
I still remember Patrick Yakowa, the first Christian governor of Kaduna, but he died in a plane crash

3 Likes

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by gozmok1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Patrick yakuwa

was killed by religion of peace people

4 Likes

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by iSense247: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Southern Kaduna deserves to be a separate state. This is a place bigger than many states in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by fman(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kaduna south plz one voice

4 Likes

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by fman(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
iSense247:
Southern Kaduna deserves to be a separate state. This is a place bigger than many states in Nigeria.
Really?
Wooow!!
My thoughts r that they are minority in kaduna state.
Abeg make them H.O them one state.
Asap

2 Likes

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by Newton2024: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
The current political permutation in Kaduna favours Southern Kaduna people only if they can cast their votes in one place for Asake of Labour Party.

3 Likes

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by Asgard73: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
The 52 tribes in southern kaduna don’t really love themselves..

Even with SOKAPU ..

North will always find allies in the south...

5 Likes

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by Chigorkizz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Touching...the South has a big problem.

Who did this to us?

2 Likes

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
OP, so you don’t know it’s rigging the Fulani hegemonic north uses to sustain its hold on Kaduna? It’s a bit more difficult for them to install a Fulani in a predominantly Northern Christian state like Plateau, but given the mumu of Plateau indigenes….it’s only a matter of time! Nassarawa used to be a Christian controlled state, but with their rigging and the change of ethnic demographics of the state, they’ve managed to convince everyone it’s now a Fulani/muslim controlled state!

1 Like

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by Kingspin(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Also, pray make INEC do justice in such an election

1 Like

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kingspin:
Also, pray make INEC do justice in such an election

There are hidden powers more powerful than INEC!

1 Like

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by Kingspin(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

There are hidden powers more powerful than INEC!
INEC is the official power to declare a winner and they can equal decline a winner through powerful powers. Like the INEC officer from Rivers state, who sticks to her ground despite the powers.

1 Like

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by PlayerMeji: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yet as it stands right now, it is still not about tribe?

Still, you people are the first to quote 'LET'S NOT BE TRIBALISTIC' before any statement!!

iSense247:
OPINION: I Am A 1st Class Citizen Of Kaduna, By David Ayuba Azzaman

KADUNA POLITICAL AFFAIRS

https://www.facebook.com/101662031198873/posts/pfbid02U1Wnpd4wM6Qsn2rdrJCN2Fsr98NRVyJLbLeGExsuomHJ8cNopEj9EXjAnEzSEyofl/?app=fbl
Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by Jibrinpapa: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Southern Kaduna people are just 15% of the population in Kaduna, out of this 15 % Muslim constitute 6%, their major towns like kafachan , kauru, lere, pambengwa, kagrko , kachia are all dominated by Muslims, so the population of indigenous Christian in Kaduna are just 9% .
Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by TooMuchStuff: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
OP, so you don’t know it’s rigging the Fulani hegemonic north uses to sustain its hold on Kaduna? It’s a bit more difficult for them to install a Fulani in a predominantly Northern Christian state like Plateau, but given the mumu of Plateau indigenes….it’s only a matter of time! Nassarawa used to be a Christian controlled state, but with their rigging and the change of ethnic demographics of the state, they’ve managed to convince everyone it’s now a Fulani/muslim controlled state!
Not true sha
Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by NaMe4: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jibrinpapa:
Southern Kaduna people are just 15% of the population in Kaduna, out of this 15 % Muslim constitute 6%, their major towns like kafachan , kauru, lere, pambengwa, kagrko , kachia are all dominated by Muslims, so the population of indigenous Christian in Kaduna are just 9% .

How can Southern Kaduna with 12 out of 23 Local Government Areas in Kaduna be just 15% of the population?

4 Likes

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by ArewaNorth: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
gozmok1:
Patrick yakuwa

was killed by religion of peace people

You people think that the conspiracy you set is also set by others.
During GEJ's regime, Andrew Azazi, the then NSA of GEJ publicly stated that PDP was Boko Haram. PDP wasn't happy with his utterances and he attended an event in one of the SS states, after the event he was flying back to Abuja and asked Yakowa if he can join him in his chopper and the two crushed in the chopper accident.
Going by this narration, it is obvious that PDP either assassinated Andrew Azazi and accidentally Yakowa inevitably died in the trap or accidental death took them.
You guys need to wake up beyond this ignorant assertions of hear-say. The duo died under Christian President, Govt preoccupied by mostly Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by ArewaNorth: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
fman:

Really?
Wooow!!
My thoughts r that they are minority in kaduna state.
Abeg make them H.O them one state.
Asap

The truth is Fulani are the largest ethnic group in Southern Kaduna and there is significant proportion of Hausa-Fulani people in almost all Southern Kaduna villages and towns that is why there is always ethno-religious clashes in the zones.
I feel very disgusting when always going through those places by seeing a Christian and Muslims in those places having fun together doing almost everything together but allow themselves fight over religious reasons.
Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by fman(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
ArewaNorth:

The truth is Fulani are the largest ethnic group in Southern Kaduna and there is significant proportion of Hausa-Fulani people in almost all Southern Kaduna villages and towns that is why there is always ethno-religious clashes in the zones.
I feel very disgusting when always going through those places by seeing a Christian and Muslims in those places having fun together doing almost everything together but allow themselves fight over religious reasons.
But southern kaduna is mostly christains?
Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Patrick yakuwawas murdered by faiths of peace people
Re: If Only Southern Kaduna Can Love Themselves, We Can Produce The Next Governor by ArewaNorth: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
fman:

But southern kaduna is mostly christains?
Yes!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Something Huge Is About To Happen - Wike / Who Is Your Candidate? Atiku, Obi Or Tinubu. / Britain Ended Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.