Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North (24203 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by trutharena: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
The ONLY Southern candidates with name recognition in Northern Nigeria, and especially the Northwest and Northeast, are Bola Tinubu and Yemi Osinbajo. Even Rotimi Amaechi doesn’t have it. I know some people will not like to here this, but truth is bitter and better!

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1520037780616851461?s=21&t=IAqHDP_WXpu3GDNLwGKgwA

627 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by trutharena: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Another rant!

622 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by trutharena: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Another rant against Osinbajo!

Seems Reno just finished smoking his weed.

629 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by gentiles(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubu lacks personal hygiene? grin grin

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by trutharena: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
gentiles:
Tinubu lacks personal hygiene? grin grin

Tears and wailing is allowed.

Reno your personal lord and savior is weeping and gnashing his teeth. He knows the reality but need to give something to you Meth addicts to laugh about.

Asiwaju Jagaban, the slayer of Meth addicts home and away!

773 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by duro4chang(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Me nko?

607 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by bizbrainko: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
From wailing to ranting...una go dey alright last last

Reality is beginning to dawn on you guys

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by trutharena: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Reno continues ranting.

He is trying to send cryptic message to PDP that they should concede their ticket to Atiku to stand a chance against Asiwaju.

Reno is delusional if he think Atiku will defeat Asiwaju in a national election. Even Atiku will be defeated in the North by Tinubu.

Presidential elections have always been party based, APC own the North so naturally anyone that win the primary ticket automatically inherit that structure. If now Asiwaju, then he will inherit structure and his influence will be added to that.

God bless Asiwaju Jagaban, the incoming president of Nigeria!

694 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lets be watching in PETER OBI OF Nigeria 2023 we Stand!!!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
trutharena:
Reno continues ranting.

He is trying to send cryptic message to PDP that they should concede their ticket to Atiku to stand a chance against Asiwaju.

Reno is delusional if he think Atiku will defeat Asiwaju in a national election. Even Atiku will be defeated in the North by Tinubu.

Presidential elections have always been party based, APC own the North so naturally anyone that win the primary ticket automatically inherit that structure. If now Asiwaju, then he will inherit structure and his influence will be added to that.

God bless Asiwaju Jagaban, the incoming president of Nigeria!

Tinubu may defeat Atiku but not in the North.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by trutharena: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Lets be watching in PETER OBI OF Nigeria 2023 we Stand!!!

Is my eyes deceiving me? Is that not a Northern cap on Obi Pandora?

So after his kinsmen finish calling the Northerners supporter of APC, almajiri brethren, and etc, Hoebi Pandora can adorn a northern cap?

This is so so surprising. I wish Obi Pandora the best in his hustle.

694 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by trutharena: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Tinubu may defeat Atiku but not in the North.

Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the North bro.

You can see I mentioned APC structure, that is what will be used in the North.

Kano, Katsina, & Kaduna are fully APC states. Their candidate will get nothing less than 60-65% in those states except Kaduna that can be 50/50.

Borno and some states in the NE will give APC win over Atiku. Atiku has no cult followeship in the North and can only inherit PDP structure.

Atiku is not Buhari, he has no followership except those which PDP give to him. That’s why anytime he contest independently of two major party, he always perform woefully below 2million votes.

693 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Get your PVC and Remember to vote for PETER OBI OF NIGERIA DURING ELECTION DAY
trutharena:

Is my eyes deceiving me? Is that not a Northern cap on Obi Pandora?

So after his kinsmen finish calling the Northerners supporter of APC, almajiri brethren, and etc, Hoebi Pandora can adorn a northern cap?

This is so so surprising. I wish Obi Pandora the best in his hustle.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by trutharena: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Get your PVC and Remember to vote for PETER OBI OF NIGERIA DURING ELECTION DAY

I agree.

I will vote Peter Pandora of Biafla during the Election Day.

653 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Advocate500: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
This one is pushing anything and everything to justify his decision to support Atiku against the choice of his useless followers whose support he have been enjoying after leaving office unwillingly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
trutharena:

I agree.

I will vote Peter Pandora of Biafla during the Election Day.
kiss Stay woke brother !! Obi is coming to fix hunger

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Ultimas: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
The season ahead will indeed be interesting. Tinubu remains the candidate to beat.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by omenka(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Those people will soon call for Reno's head.

He said even Rotimi Amaechi..., meaning, even as popular as Amaechi is, they don't know him. This means Obi Pandora is a COMPLETELY unknown nonentity.

cheesy

That's not to say Reno isn't a colourful buffoon anyway.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
trutharena:

Kano, Katsina, & Kaduna are fully APC states. Their candidate will get nothing less than 60-65% in those states except Kaduna that can be 50/50.

Borno and some states in the NE will give APC win over Atiku. Atiku has no cult followeship in the North and can only inherit PDP structure.

Atiku is not Buhari, he has no followership except those which PDP give to him. That’s why anytime he contest independently of two major party, he always perform woefully below 2million votes.

This is not Tinubu plan. I won't reveal it further.

There are only two APC states in the North,and they are Borno and Yobe,others are Buhari states.

Atiku is not contesting against BUHARI.

The states you mentioned,are the weakling point of Tinubu.

Tinubu tends to work on his weakness than his strength...that's why he pay attention to Gombe,Kano etc

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by omenka(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Obi Pandora and his Mkpurummiri brigade in the mud. cheesy

Let me see what his worshippers will say about this. cheesy

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by DeleTaller: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
trutharena:

In addition, Kwankwaso that is giving PDP moral with his red cap symbol has left the party.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by trutharena: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
DeleTaller:

In addition, Kwankwaso that is giving PDP moral with his red cap symbol has left the party.

A heavy blow to the PDP.

640 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by tamdun: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
trutharena:

No mind them, if Atiku is that popular let him contest under less popular party, at least Buhari brought 12 million votes when cpc merged with ACN

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Akerele44:
The winning is between Tinubu and Osinanjo

STARBOY AND ZULUM we want.

STARBOY AND ZULUM we shall get come 2023.

We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal should kindly chill out!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, na part 2 we go take wounjure una.
We go teach una Politics 123 cool

Meanwhile,
On a parting shot......

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Children of hate, perdition and frustration, una see una life outside so.
Una bitter lifestyle just dey start.
Corrupt swines dem tongue

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Wait
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by DMerciful(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
The North does not always know what is good for them.

Obi is needed at a time like this!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Holysuck(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Make person pls help me send ₦200 ,to withdraw my last 500h .
Make i use am chop food cos of hunger
02. .76 .232 .889
G t ba nk

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by Iamdbull: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

While Olamide and Dbull are the only recognized south west rappers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North by emmabest2000(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Reno come back home first make we ask you something grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) / Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check / Oil, Electricity Workers Opt Out Of Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.