Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,591 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. (756 Views)

The Very Best ASMR Slow Eating I Have Seen So Far / Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by Irupetepete: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dominique
Mods pls help.
Re: I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by Unzerious: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Try going out more....Penniless wink
Re: I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by Donangelo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
This life no balance. I pray I eat as much as eat OP. I am the opposite of what you do.
Re: I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by Boogyman557: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool Guy u de enjoy ooo..

At least u de see food chop..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Irupetepete:
Went from 90 to 111 in 4 months.. I try to exercise, but I can't stop eating. Whenever it gets to food, I get greedy... Like 3days ago... All I wanted for dinner was just 2 indomie... I got home, I end up eating a full spaghetti...
The weight gain is giving me serious concern and I can't seem to stop eating... When am depressed, I eat. When am sad, I eat.. I eat at any given instance and mostly, they are junky food...
Surprisingly, I still do 500 skips, 60 sit up and 30 abdominant in the morning and half of this routine at night...
I need help... I need maybe a supplement that will make me eat less cos this is seriously affecting me,i already look obese in my early thirty.
One of the symptoms of depression is excessive hunger. So, get treatment for depression then your body will adjust itself appropriately. undecided
Re: I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Donangelo:
This life no balance. I pray I eat as much as eat OP. I am the opposite of what you do.
Try depression then. It might trigger that sort of hunger in you, only it might also lead to you battling suicidal thoughts and ideations. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by Irupetepete: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Try depression then. It might trigger that sort of hunger in you, only it might also lead to battling suicide ideations. lipsrsealed
I am becoming so lazy that I delay things, I now procrastinate alot now. I just lazy around these days, my mind is always at home, sitting down and eating.. I am an extreme introvert.. I can be indoor for a whole month and not go out... I have a job that takes me out in the morning and return home around 7pm.
Re: I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Irupetepete:
I am becoming so lazy that I delay things, I now procrastinate alot now. I just lazy around these days, my mind is always at home, sitting down and eating.. I am an extreme introvert.. I can be indoor for a whole month and not go out... I have a job that takes me out in the morning and return home around 7pm.
I have been indoors for many months myself, and have barely stepped out of the house more than 10 times since last December, yet I am not depressed at all. I can sit in my bed all day long and only go to eat much later in the evening on some days. So, no, Introvertedness has nothing to do with depression. undecided

You need to locate the reason why you are in fact depressed and work towards resolving that problem. Going out does not resolve depression, it only applies a bandage of sorts over the problem. Search your heart and mind to know the root, and then go from there. undecided
Re: I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Intermittent fasting is all you need. Watch Dr Berg on YouTube. Your insulin is playing games with you, and if you don't handle it on time, it might lead to other things not so good.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by fman(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
One of the symptoms of depression is excessive hunger. So, get treatment for depression then your body will adjust itself appropriately. undecided
It varies with individuals.
Some depression repress their appetite

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Irupetepete:
I am becoming so lazy that I delay things, I now procrastinate alot. I am just lazy around these days, my mind is always at home, sitting down and eating. I am an extreme introvert. I can be indoors for a whole month and not go out... I have a job that takes me out in the morning and return home around 7 pm.

Same here oh, I'm everything you just described embarassed
Re: I Can't Stop Eating, I Need Help,it Is Affecting Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
fman:
It varies with individuals.
Some depression repress their appetite
Indeed! undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If An Egg Is Fresh Shell Eggs? / Any Baker Based In Enugu Here? / Free Beer Distributed In The Church To Attract New Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.