Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

You Won't Believe The Place I Visited Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Won't Believe The Place I Visited Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) (980 Views)

See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe The Place I Visited Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Iamdbull: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
So after a lot of recording and work for my upcoming Ep, I decided to go on vacation in Abuja to cool off a bit.

So while in Abuja I contacted a tour organization kayhikers club which was the one in charge of taking me to different beautiful natural and exotic location in Abuja.

We have toured different parts of Abuja but yesterday's location was something else. It's called the Suleja Dam. Omg.

We really need a functioning government in Nigeria here because tourist attractions are just wasting here.

Here is the YouTube video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf4lGepu5lQ

Re: You Won't Believe The Place I Visited Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Iamdbull: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
G
Re: You Won't Believe The Place I Visited Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by squash47(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Baba u don comot for Lagos ? Dem pursue u abi na u decide to Japa ?
Re: You Won't Believe The Place I Visited Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Swaagouu(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wow incredible! Are you the one that sang the song in the background?
Re: You Won't Believe The Place I Visited Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by ibechris(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Then u need to travel well.
Re: You Won't Believe The Place I Visited Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Sablexxxtoons: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Just no go hike go bush side sha..

Otherwise na real Indiana Jones adventure (wey pass the one wey you need ) you go fit jam o
Re: You Won't Believe The Place I Visited Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Harkstetunz: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
One thing I love about this guy is how he holds himself and his music career in high esteem. Keep it up Man and don't forget to say no to naysayers

(1) (Reply)

Experience When You 1st Arrived From Nigeria / Ultimate Suites In Ogudu, Ramat Estates, Info Plzzz / How Is Life In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.