Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) (61082 Views)

BBNaija: Chichi And Deji Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) / BBNaija: Chomzy And Hermes Clash With Each Other After Losing Task (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Goldmaxx(f): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:
Why are we promoting sexual immorality in our society? this show is a big distraction as well

Only depraved and deplorable people watch BBnaija show

I hope my comment won't hurt anybody sha cheesy
Don't take it personally
It's part of inclusive democracy you preach. Why are you against it?
The democrats won't be happy with you.
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by God1000(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Goldmaxx:
It's part of inclusive democracy you preach. Why are you against it?
The democrats won't be happy with you.
Lol, cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by daughters13: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2022

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Goldmaxx(f): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:
Lol, cheesy cheesy
You hate to see a strong woman exploiting her body.... According to the democrats you support.
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Sniper101(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
~Chomzy

the only lady in BBnaija wey I dey reason say
her yansh is probably as soft as a water foam
D rest Dem yansh sims as strong as Mouka foam

2bad my crush (Modella) was evicted 2day sha angry
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Philipsoniel(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
How will you feel to get a digital skill that makes you money daily
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Naijaprosper: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
WHEN WILL THIS NONSENSE BE TAKEN OFF THE AIR PLEASE?
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by puplin(f): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's on cable TV which means you have to subscribe to view.
Naijaprosper:
WHEN WILL THIS NONSENSE BE TAKEN OFF THE AIR PLEASE?
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by IvarDboneless: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
This Chomzy has nice thighs my kind of legs very sweet girl
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by seunmind44: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2022
detectivejones:
Eagle's eye I hail theegrin
thank you jare.
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by erioluwa869: 6:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Misplaced PrioritiesMisplaced Priorities...
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Cravemore: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Come no reason am, for two-3 months without sex..I wish camera no dey this game.

I think e for dey easy to get pregnant in this BBN show.
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Mohbola(f): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Good for them angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.