Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) (58120 Views)

AFCON 2023 Best Player Of Tournament Contenders: Lookman, Haller, Ekong Leads / Meet Nigerian Female Professional Basketball Player – Photos / Wimbledon: Cori Gauff Defeats Venus Williams, In Tears After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Sablexxxtoons: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hope he beats it

4 Likes

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Danny50: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Upon all the money and fame he's got damm...Fear God.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by mainman7(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
God bless you tremendously for being man enough to say the bitter Truth that many myopic dumb Yoruba Youths are too afraid to face! Someone tell them: STAY IN YORUBA LAND and Defend Your Ancestral HomeLand!!! Very senseless Cowards!
Tunjibalogun:

You still write like a black slave, what's all Canada this or that. Qualifying next year even for Canadian citizenship means nothing. It can only excite a dumb, poor and corpse washing black monkey like u who cowardly fled his homeland to wash corpse in a foreign land. I can't particularly see what should make you proud. Reason it yourself, how can u be proud of what another humans(the Whites) whom God also made u equal with them. You're a slave and a slave takes delight in his slavery. Continue washing corpse, it's well with your soul black monkey, I do hope the Whites do throw some banana to u on the flow to lick and get excited as the slave monkey that you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Thugnificent(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
This is terrible.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
God please may dis deadly disease called cancer and kidney failure nvr come close to my worst enemies talk more of my friends me or family.amen.get well son

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gf go Don run

2 Likes

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Acecube(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

. Dortmund
He also played for Ajax.

1 Like

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by ibechris(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
That is chemo at work here.

2 Likes

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by kingamaa(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chemotherapy is not a joke

The side effects are better imagined

5 Likes

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Bloooody(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dalil8:
This is why I advise young men to fap regularly, aside sex. At least twice a week.

Free up your balls.

I wish him a speedy recovery.
Ik this is a joke but it's actually prostate cancer than masturbation aids in reduction not testicular
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Reeses: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
I bet that girl with her in the first picture done japa since. Nothing last forever

2 Likes

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by DOTian: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
So they basically fried his testicles?

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
I pray he pulls through.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hope his girlfriend hasn't left him.

That gender is funny.

1 Like

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Reeses:
I bet that girl with her in the first picture done japa since. Nothing last forever

Exactly what I'm thinking grin
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Exceed15: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
If you are used to be seen with lots of facial hair and suddenly remove all this is what u get. I m not saying he is not sick .
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Your health is paramount than anything, only healthy man can hustle and bustle
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Dalnadoni: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dalil8:
This is why I advise young men to fap regularly, aside sex. At least twice a week.

Free up your balls.

Do you mean it?
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hmm. Chemotherapy and the likes don change him system. E get the kind of sickness wey go hook the average nigerian man, u go jus know deep down is game over.

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by asobo1: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

. Dortmund
The person you replied is right. He was formerly on Ajax books before he signed for Dortmund this season
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Esseite:
Untill you loose health, you would never know you had everything...
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by shopwiser: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
guys better be sexing sometimes..... keep your body active but protect yourselves.. workout too.. the body is like a machine.. if not frequently services.. we encounter issues
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Tywo2018: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'll always say this thank God for everything for His Endureth forever. Sickness will not be our portion Amen
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Very brilliant player. At one time he was the champions league highest goal scorer
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dalil8:

Free up your balls.

No dey mumu yourself. Ur advice is shit.

1 Like

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by winner37(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Life is such ...
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
If detected early he’ll bounce back in no time.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by babavik: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
I may not be wealthy but I am healthy. Thank you Lord Jesus for that.

Speedy recovery I pray. Amen.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by bro4u: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Esseite:
Untill you loose health, you would never know you had everything...
Aswr bro,, good health is so underrated

1 Like

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
blazingblender:
I don't see much difference just that he shaved his hair
Quick recovery to him

Temporary baldness is one of the effects of Chemotherapy. I’m assuming he had chemo treatments. Quick recovery to him!

1 Like

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Amalekki: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
We hate to hear the words "vanity upon vanity". Another subtle reminder, among many daily, acknowledged or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde / Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.