Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) (58132 Views)

AFCON 2023 Best Player Of Tournament Contenders: Lookman, Haller, Ekong Leads / Meet Nigerian Female Professional Basketball Player – Photos / Wimbledon: Cori Gauff Defeats Venus Williams, In Tears After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Khaysee: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
You are heal IJN

Men clothing available
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Faber(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
I know this guy, he is Ivorian. A very good finisher.

Chai, my prayers are with him, in this most trying moments of his life cry
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Rahkman: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dalil8:
This is why I advise young men to fap regularly, aside sex. At least twice a week.

Free up your balls.

I wish him a speedy recovery.
na lie na undescended testicle or if ur testicles no dey sag u go get risk of am
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Ulsinoltd: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lkaraga:
As events unfolds cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYCJdpDYE-Y
Bro how you take post this video here?
For me i posted the embedded youtube link but e no show the video.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by beejay85: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
blazingblender:
I don't see much difference just that he shaved his hair
Quick recovery to him
He didnt shave....na chemotherapy chop am comot..
Great goal scorer...man u can do much with him
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Your mind is badly messed up. Try your best to free it before this month runs to a close.
so he doesn't have mind cancer I guess grin
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by adecz: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blokkos even join dey
catch cancer❓❓ shocked shocked

He must have gotten it from these
runs girls wey dey chase celebrities❗️❗️☹️☹️

Get well soon✌️✌️✌️✌️
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by nams77: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dalil8:
This is why I advise young men to fap regularly, aside sex. At least twice a week.

Free up your balls.

I wish him a speedy recovery.
Wetin be fap
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is he not a former Ajax player?
yes
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Khaysee:
You are heal IJN

Men clothing available
Healer.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by lordprogress: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nothing bad there to undergo chemotherapy you need to barb your hair off,and it's a sane country he is going to be alright.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chingykay77:

Na person wey still get money for better treatment be that o. Imagine if it was a broke nigga.
Omo make God no allow sickness wey go take our life (financial and Breathing aspect ) come out way.
I wish him quick recovery
It happens to broke guys.It's just that they don't know the causes of their illnesses till they die.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dalil8:

Free up your balls.

Wrong advice❌
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by godwon01(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
blazingblender:
Quick recovery to him
He actually lost weight and not looking fresh due to the effect of Radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Then , the alopecia is also due to Radiotherapy. The hair were not shave but due to Radiotherapy effect.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Ayodeleandres(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
He also played for Ajax last season
Aurielfinizu:

. Dortmund
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by rhymesnoni(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Get well soon Haller. HEVEN KNOWS AM YOUR BIG FAN
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oh dear.
So sorry for him.
Wish him a full recovery.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
lordprogress:
Nothing bad there to undergo chemotherapy you need to barb your hair off,and it's a sane country he is going to be alright.

Really... heard this for the first time.
I thought it is the drugs that causes the hair loss, not the other way round.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Gaabasky: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
blazingblender:
Quick recovery to him

Side effects of the chemotherapy. May God heal and cure him n others in his condition
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Waywardson6: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
May The Almighty heal him. Sickness is never meant for anyone. Lord have mercy.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Acecube:
He also played for Ajax.

Yes I remember..

With ziyech
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by geewean(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
I hope that fine geh in his profile picture with him in his good days is still with him in this moment of despair.

1 Like

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by lordprogress: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Reference:

Really... heard this for the first time.
I thought it is the drugs that causes the hair loss, not the other way round.
It causes hair loss but most doctors usually advice barbing the hair because some of the hair may fall of on their own because the chemotherapy drugs attack both the the cancer cells and normal cell so you are also right.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Poanan: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
blazingblender:
Quick recovery to him

It is the cancer that removes the hair. Not that they shaved it.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Adetee17(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is he not a former Ajax player?

Yeah, he just joined Dortmund 2 months ago.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by showafrica(m): 3:01am On Aug 30, 2022
Esseite:
Untill you loose health, you would never know you had everything...

Health is the most valuable thing in life. When you are whole, keep thanking your creator everyday
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by dochenaj: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2022
I thought he was in Ajax.

He will recover fully and get back in the game soon enough. Most testicular cancers do have a good prognosis.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by Chingykay77(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Doyou2019:

Just try go LUTH and you go dey hear stuff like 'no bed spaces' for even people who've been diagnosed with cancer.

Dem go just take your 'vital', and that's it. Na until death don dey knock pesin door, dem staff go take you seriously.

Good life, na sense o. Because this set of leaders no send you message.
Omo things dy sup
That's what I meant when I said he's rich and has a good country whose medical team functions well. Imagine what a broke nigga will face in this Country. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
lordprogress:

One of the side effects of some chemo treatments is hair loss. Nobody needs to barber their hair to undergo chemotherapy.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by lordprogress: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
YorceelinaBlaq:

One of the side effects of some chemo treatments is hair loss. Nobody needs to barber their hair to undergo chemotherapy.
Uncle I am aware I work at oncology currently, what I mean was that most doctors advice cutting the hair clean because they are going to randomly fall off anyway, so you are right though.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2022
lordprogress:

Uncle I am aware I work at oncology currently, what I mean was that most doctors advice cutting the hair clean because they are going to randomly fall off anyway, so you are right though.

Aunty, my comment was based on the misleading comment I read. You should have stated what you meant more clearly. Besides, not every chemo treatment causes hair loss and not all chemo patients will lose their hair.
Re: Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos) by lordprogress: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2022
YorceelinaBlaq:

Aunty, my comment was based on the misleading comment I read. You should have stated what you meant more clearly. Besides, not every chemo treatment causes hair loss and not all chemo patients will lose their hair.
Abeg i nor be aunty o and nor be fight o, but the one of Haller here he clearly cut all his hair off thats not how chemo hair loss looks like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde / Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Yekini Rashidi's Daughters Visit NFF's Office In Lagos. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.