Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex (45759 Views)

Zamfara: Bandits Rape Our Wives, Daughters For Failing To Pay N2m Levy / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by riverbird: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
I have nothing to say but Sai baba buhari.
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Smith414: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
This is what zombidients think Pandora Peter Obidient can solve, God forbid he becomes president Nigeria will be worst than Somalia
wacko
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by jamace(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Power to bandits.

Come and link Atiku and Tinubu to Bokoharam+ ISWAP. Hypocrites!!
It seems you are not informed that Tinubu, Atiku and Kashim Shetima are boko haram sympathisers.

LIST OF INDIVIDUALS WHO REQUESTED AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS

1. President Muhammedu Buhari

2. Ex-Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso

3. Former Gov. Bola Tinubu

4. Former Vice President Abubukar Atiku

5. Ex-Gov Kashim Shetima

6. Former FTC Minister Nasir El Rufai

7. Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III

8. Emir of Kazaure, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu

9. Arewa Consultative Forum

10. ACF chairman, Alhaji Aliko Muhammad

11. Ex- Governor Nyako

12. Ex-Governor Sule Lamido

13. Ex-Governor Ibrahim Shema

14. Former First Lady Turai Yar'Adua

Observe that some boko haram sympathisers in the list are jostling to be president of Nigeria in 2023. God forbid bad thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by hope4nigeria(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
yoosooph:

So, this is your justification for that comment. Two wrongs can't make a right. If they are heartless and wicked, don't be the same.

If what they report here happened to animals, we should feel so sad, let alone human beings.

I cry for this country.
ok let me give you an illustration, someone always get drunk, fell inside gutter, you gave a helping hand to him out of the gutter, he broke bottle on your head, you were both hospitalized for a month because you are both sustain injury somehow, having left hospital! A week letter, you saw thesame man drunk inside gutter again, Note your injury still not heal, funny enough, he told you he love his condition like that, he doesn't even need your help. Now I ask, what will be your reaction? Exactly what your reaction will be is what you are calling heartless. I run block industry, 95% of my workers are from katsina State, I feed them, pay them everyday for 3years, these people sundenlly woke up February 2019 and disappeared with my equipments. My offence according to my security was they ear me saying I'm not going to vote for buhari that I always say buhari had failed. They didn't leave in peace oh, they vandalized my factory before they left. That was few weeks to 2019 election. Last year, someone told me 3of them were killed by bandits in katsina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by yahmohy27: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Good news
Make those bandits with long prick go drink burantashi before mounting to scatter those nyarinya's sweet Toto
Sai barbarians
Anybody supporting evil, evil will not depart from his household
Supporting evil like you
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Myahuza: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Good news
Make those bandits with long prick go drink burantashi before mounting to scatter those nyarinya's sweet Toto
Sai barbarians
Anybody supporting evil, evil will not depart from his household
Well from you statement you are in support of their actions so wait your turn same evil soon be in your backyard
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by einsteine(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
If election is done 10 more times there, they would still vote for Buhari.

So their problem, not mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by fati2001(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
Mama BenjaminDomer will soon be used for this purpose..if at all she is not being used for the purpose already, I guess she's. The reason why I, BenjaminDomer is existing. cry

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by marhez43(f): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Terrorist killing fellow terrorist it is a friendly match
Say NO to muslim muslim ticket
Vote peter obi
I AM OBIDIENT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by smileyoo: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
abominations happening in Nigeria, under this APC govt are simply unspeakable.
but will all these tell of woes from these suffering masses of the north, convince them to stop casting their precious votes on APC govt that have no political will to fight against these terrorists, and protect their dignity as humans ?
a vote for APC next year, is simply a vote for the continuous dehumanization of nigerians by those cowardly terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by FarmTech(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is serious. It is time to take up arms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by stormborn28(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
This is what zombidients think Pandora Peter Obidient can solve, God forbid he becomes president Nigeria will be worst than Somalia

Your sai. Baba . what has he been doing to this situation rather you are selling baba shaking shaking hand and leg to Nigerians again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by detectivejones: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
The real landlords of northen Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by waice6571: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
hope4nigeria:
ok let me give you an illustration, someone always get drunk, fell inside gutter, you gave a helping hand to him out of the gutter, he broke bottle on your head, you were both hospitalized for a month because you are both sustain injury somehow, having left hospital! A week letter, you saw thesame man drunk inside gutter again, Note your injury still not heal, funny enough, he told you he love his condition like that, he doesn't even need your help. Now I ask, what will be your reaction? Exactly what your reaction will be is what you are calling heartless. I run block industry, 95% of my workers are from katsina State, I feed them, pay them everyday for 3years, these people sundenlly woke up February 2019 and disappeared with my equipments. My offence according to my security was they ear me saying I'm not going to vote for buhari that I always say buhari had failed. They didn't leave in peace oh, they vandalized my factory before they left. That was few weeks to 2019 election. Last year, someone told me 3of them were killed by bandits in katsina.

You cannot help a snake and live because, the only language snake knows is to bite. You cannot help a northerner and be safe because to them you are such an infidel who does not deserve to live in the first place.

Buhari is the opium of the north. If Buhari despite his free fall in governance, millions of them from the north will vote for him ten times over because he's a Muslim and a Fulani man....

Let's do see it this way...
Presidency... Fulani
The strongest tribe in the north... Fulani
Northern caliphate... Fulani
Most governors by tribe in the north... Fulani
Bokoharam... Fulani
Bandits... Fulani
Cow rustlers... Fulani
Kidnappers... Fulani
Miyetti Allah... Fulani
Key security personnel... Fulani

Who is the grand patron of all the above committee of criminals... Buhari! With Buhari still alive, NO HOPE for Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Sunnyja: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
etrouble:

Is Tinubu is Buhari's cabinet or you have memory loss?
Why then is Tinubu trying to take credit for "some" Buhari's infrastructure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Dunkjames5(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is Nigeria

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Obidatti2023s(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Globad:
This is bad and sad

I can't believe that this is happening in Nigeria or anywhere in this day and age

The kind of things happening in the North is unimaginable! Even the media isn’t saying the truth. The truth is worse than what we hear daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by okorogodwin4(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Booharrri will handle sekuritty and oosinbajjjo will handle ekonomi NDI EFULEFU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by okorogodwin4(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Agbado criminals will flee these thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by DukeofUmueri247: 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
yoosooph:

You are very heartless. So, this is what tribalism has reduced some of you to. This is a very sad news for God's sake.
You are right..It is sad but call for an election tomorrow and present the same Buhari to them and watch as they will massively vote for him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by extol1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
GOFRONT:
Terrorists and Mallams......These two gat functional preeqs
and na so their prick long
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Insecurity is synonymous to shetima

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by drmuchin: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Good news from the North
They should all suffer for their myopic, religion influence way of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by bizhop01: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Next level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Iykenuwa(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
I have no "Eyah" to waste.

These same people are waiting for 2023 to vote either Atiku or Tinubu so that their woes can continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Doyou2019: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:
When you decide to have 20plus children, the streets will raise them.

8 children per woman in a country where leaders know absolutely nothing about data and planning.

No be disaster be that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Tinyemeka(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
PandoraObi:

Madness is when a patient comes to the hospital with a complaint of severe stomach-ache and the cleaner decides that the MD of the hospital is the cause of the patient's stomach-ache.

Severe madness!
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by naikeboy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Shebi them say na God day give them political power.... See the breakfast way poor people day chop for there while the rich ones are in Abuja...
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by azikiweironsi(m): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:
This saddens my heart, nigerians have really suffered under buhari led
APC government.

We didn't have this kind of security problem during military era, this democracy isn't working in Nigeria due to so many factors.

These bandits also know that we have à very weak president, they won't try this nonsense under someone like Obasanjo

So many nigerians have also japa,

Yes the president is a weak one. He's not as intelligent as they made Nigerians to believe. He's overhyped president and everybody seems to know his weaknesses. When he first came onboard in 2015, everything started working such as electricity, some abandoned projects were quickly continued but the moment they studied him and realised that is a weak president, they started behaving anyhow in all sectors. He is the worst president that ever ruled the country. Let's just vote wisely this time around.

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by seunmind44: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2022
God1000:
This saddens my heart, nigerians have really suffered under buhari led
APC government.

We didn't have this kind of security problem during military era, this democracy isn't working in Nigeria due to so many factors.

These bandits also know that we have à very weak president, they won't try this nonsense under someone like Obasanjo

So many nigerians have also japa,
obj for president 2023 till he dies

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by seunmind44: 12:35am On Aug 29, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Yes the president is a weak one. He's not as intelligent as they made Nigerians to believe. He's overhyped president and everybody seems to know his weaknesses. When he first came onboard in 2015, everything started working such as electricity, some abandoned projects were quickly continued but the moment they studied him and realised that is a weak president, they started behaving anyhow in all sectors. He is the worst president that ever ruled the country. Let's just vote wisely this time around.
the failure of Buhari's father to use gold circle condom on that faithful night is the cause of all these problems. His mother too should have aborted his pregnancy and safe mankind from all these problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria / Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.