Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex (45758 Views)

Zamfara: Bandits Rape Our Wives, Daughters For Failing To Pay N2m Levy / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Charly68: 12:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Everyone should be free to carry guns and these criminals will be sent back to help in no mean time.
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by thinkmoney(m): 1:03am On Aug 29, 2022
God1000:
This saddens my heart, nigerians have really suffered under buhari led
APC government.

We didn't have this kind of security problem during military era, this democracy isn't working in Nigeria due to so many factors.

These bandits also know that we have à very weak president, they won't try this nonsense under someone like Obasanjo

So many nigerians have also japa,
It saddens me too really. The people there however seems to be ok with the situation. I can perceive this from those rgey intend voting for again
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Uchek(m): 1:38am On Aug 29, 2022
You think fighter bombers is what they will use in civilized societies to fight bandits and terrorist with a country’s borders?

Omihanifa:
shameless bandits. Nah buhari government Dey make us see and hear all these nonsense nah. In saner climes, constant bombings by fighter jets would have make the forest so hot for them that they won’t even have time to be thinking about sex.

Imagine 40 bandits gang raping one woman. And yet shiek GUMI Is still fighting for amnesty for these guys.

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Jaycee07(m): 2:09am On Aug 29, 2022
MrPRevailer:
Buhari and Biden are 5 and 6.

Globalist puppets intent on engineering nationwide famine, economic inflation and insecurities.

How’s is Biden and Buhari 5&6?
What empirical model or statistics give credence to your assumptions?
Biden won the election on the back of clear cut promises he made to the American people. Climate change, higher taxation to wealthy Americans to create a level playing field to low income families, inflation reduction act, students loans cancellation or pardon, build back better, reduction of prescription drugs for people living with diabetes and other health issues. To the best of my knowledge, the congress has approved most if not all of his agenda and these have been signed into law
Despite his old age, President is astute, intelligent and economical sound. Just last month, 500,000+ jobs were added to US economy.
Can you say any of this about Buhari??How many promises has Buhari yet to fulfill with with less than 8 months to finish his 2nd tenure? Your lord and savior Dumb Trump is enmeshed in series of illegalities with the latest espionage act violation.
As it stands now he risks going to federal prison.
Grow up boy. Then we can have an original thought to share.
Buhari is the most ethnically and religiously divided leader Nigeria has ever had. He remains the worst leader yet. Get the facts right. I mean no insult. please.
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:39am On Aug 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not responsible for your frustration and depression, if your problems are too much for you to bear approach fast running trailer on the express, stop quoting me.
Let me tell you something, my biological father is a herbalist(which I'm not proud of whatsoever). What he explained to me is that if Bola Tinubu becomes president, armed robbery and banditry will increase trumendously, he even pointed out that the armed robbers and terrorists will reach almost every household in Nigeria which is frightening to say the least and my father rarely predict things wrongly so believe me when i say this. You still have time to change your mind to vote a different candidate bro.
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Cromagnon: 3:12am On Aug 29, 2022
God1000:
This saddens my heart, nigerians have really suffered under buhari led
APC government.

We didn't have this kind of security problem during military era, this democracy isn't working in Nigeria due to so many factors.

These bandits also know that we have à very weak president, they won't try this nonsense under someone like Obasanjo

So many nigerians have also japa,
you forget it started under oban he didin do jack
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by aariwa(m): 3:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Kokaine:

Shameful. This is partly why I'm scared of PO. He is talking about facts and figures. I want to see a leader that will tell us how far he is willing to go to implement all those schemes in the face of so much evil with great resilience. It takes an armed prophet to fight this battle and not one who will recite poetry to swordsmen. It is far more than talking and splitting statistics. The absence of statistics is not what has crippled us, it is the inability to force the right thing without waiting for the approval of the corrupt house of assemblies or rotten judiciary.

It needs an iron hand and i don't know that PO is any other than a gentleman. We need to replicate the Ghana move in this country if there will be changes
forget the nice veneer about him. That man is a hard man o. There was an uprising in the state that was out of control in 2006 and innocent people were raped and killed by those hoodlums who formed a group. Obi warned them on radio to leave three times but they refused he then formed a team comprising military and police components and within a week what everyone thought was not going to happen happened. John haruna was commissioner of police then and the soldiers were got from army barracks Onitsha and the planning and intelligence was superb. It was a very bloody operation but they were flushed out and peace and calm returned to the state

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Elegantus: 4:22am On Aug 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
This is what zombidients think Pandora Peter Obidient can solve, God forbid he becomes president Nigeria will be worst than Somalia

Hater.
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
This is what zombidients think Pandora Peter Obidient can solve, God forbid he becomes president Nigeria will be worst than Somalia
Who do you suggest, can solve this problem?
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Mrfixitt(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
You're worthless so your words don't count
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Linesman(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit For Nigeria Go Touch Everybody in Due Course.
Even He Own Katsina State People dey Feel the Heat.
Vote Wisely in Next Year 2023 General Election.
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by epondudu: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Good news
Make those bandits with long prick go drink burantashi before mounting to scatter those nyarinya's sweet Toto
Sai barbarians
Anybody supporting evil, evil will not depart from his household
Unfortunately, a similar scenario is playing out in Imo and Anambra the difference is that Ipob/Esn used a knife to carve out NYAMIRI YELLOW TOTO.
A fool once said " Anybody supporting evil, evil will not depart from his household"
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Kokaine(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2022
aariwa:
forget the nice veneer about him. That man is a hard man o. There was an uprising in the state that was out of control in 2006 and innocent people were raped and killed by those hoodlums who formed a group. Obi warned them on radio to leave three times but they refused he then formed a team comprising military and police components and within a week what everyone thought was not going to happen happened. John haruna was commissioner of police then and the soldiers were got from army barracks Onitsha and the planning and intelligence was superb. It was a very bloody operation but they were flushed out and peace and calm returned to the state
This is what i love to hear. I am sure the walls of all other parties now will be greatly shaken by yesterday's rally. I really hope the north will adopt this man just as the south and it will be a landslide victory for all. It is time for us as Nigerians to join the rest of the world in courting the faiths of generations unborn. The rot has endured for too long and no one is really looking at the little signs that say we are gradually replicating the Afghanistan situation here. This is turmoil and we have reached the point where death penalty should be the consequences of jeopardising the life and security of Nigerians by flagrant looting. Japa is not a realistic solution to this problem. Fixing it is the only choice we have.
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by PandoraObi: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're worthless so your words don't count
don't see me in your life stead, I don't share your life.
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Mrfixitt(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
don't see me in your life stead, I don't share your life.
Ezi
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Elbinawi: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2022
How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex - Daily Trust

Me:

This is what Northern Nigeria has become today but the Buhari gang of bloodthirsty killers love killing unarmed Shia civilians just to please the bloodthirsty Saudi Wahhabi barbarians.

The Buhari gang can not send heavily-armed soldiers and police to protect the Villagers terrorized by the murderous armed banditry but they can send security forces to attack #Ashura rally with live ammunition and rain bullets on the peaceful Mourners.

..... and we will overcome!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by okorogodwin4(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2022
Why is that nobody is taking about these thread

Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by Anyamanutd: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2022
And someone with conscience will still go ahead and vote APC or PDP…..both tested and failed. Suffer no de taya us? Lets give a different party a chance please….vote wisely
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by seunjungle1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
They should be campaigning for Obi, right?.
How are you so sure that obi can clear the mess Jonathan and Buhari brought on Nigerians?

headbasher96:
and the northerners are still campaigning for APC and PDP
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by seunjungle1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
That's why people like us will never take anything coming out from your headquarters to colourful your obi serious at all.
A Nigerian just told the reason why he doesn't have believe in your Obi and the below is all what you can say...this is exactly the way obi use to come on national TVs to deceive gullible Nigerians about his fake statistics.

Is this the level on which you can defend you candidate? Where, how and time of the event you narrated here?

aariwa:
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by aariwa(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunjungle1:
That's why people like us will never take anything coming out from your headquarters to colourful your obi serious at all.
A Nigerian just told the reason why he doesn't have believe in your Obi and the below is all what you can say...this is exactly the way obi use to come on national TVs to deceive gullible Nigerians about his fake statistics.

Is this the level on which you can defend you candidate? Where, how and time of the event you narrated here?

Poverty don scatter your brain so as you are quoting every body through out the day with time you could have used to find a job and do meaningful thing with your life.Continue quoting people on Nairaland with your time and give your children poverty to inherit..smh
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by headbasher96(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunjungle1:
They should be campaigning for Obi, right?.
How are you so sure that obi can clear the mess Jonathan and Buhari brought on Nigerians?

oga once he start it another leader with vision will finish the job even nigerians will breath good air of leadership abi na till u become grandpapa u want enjoy nigeria
Re: How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex by babajero(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/how-bandits-force-oppressed-victims-to-release-their-wives-daughters-for-sex
They are terrorists, all this lie Mohamed narrative is what is making it worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Becomes International Observer Ahead Of Rerun Elections In Nigeria / Douye Diri Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor / Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.