Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) (4906 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Moment Ikeja youths stormed the street to walk for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Hon. James Faleke ahead of 2023 General election.
Lalasticlala

https://fb.watch/fbmv4d7F_9/

4 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by God1000(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Very scanty compared to port Harcourt rally.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:
Very scanty
Wahala dey for Tinubu in Lagos

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by SmellyNyash: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Paid touts and urchinses

56 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by chiefolododo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
1000 man match

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by redPUSSY(f): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nawaooo...

4 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by God1000(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
post=116143602:

Wahala dey for Tinubu for Lagos
No be small wahala oo

24 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by chatinent: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Laughing in a godly way.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by OfoIgbo: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
I witnessed the rally.

There were definitely not up to 1,000 people.

They will be around 500 or a little more than that. I saw them as they were walking along Kudirat Abiola way

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Betanaija42moro: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
The youths have decided, they all want Peter Obi.

A New Nigeria is possible

7 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Opintiwa: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
This one Na gathering of Asiwaju youths abi wetting

21 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Jostoman: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
He is really afraid of loosing Lagos State to opposition party and that was the reason why they are making all kinds of law that will reduce northerners and Igbo in Lagos before next year election.

18 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Princessogaraya(f): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
I laugh in Ukraine grin

22 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Dubaku543: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lol
Which kind of silly match be this?
Serious disappointment from Agbadorians that run their mouth like taps on this forum.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
If Tinubu release money, e go be full shutdown

4 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by kay1one(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
This one Na Christmas family meeting...

For Tinubu Lagos ọ

They wan do copy and paste. E cast

18 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Conner44: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rubbish walk. I don’t even know how urchins plan to deceive us again. Sane Nigerians have become activated and are sending sparks of knowledge to sleeping comrades.

See the pictures below that this op urchin wants to use and deceive you and me undecided

These pictures are from the same spot oh, lol see the blue circle. Everyone you see in that picture is everybody that tinubu could pay no more no less.

Pathetic

11 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
End of the road for Tinubu's Lagos

9 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Mstick: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mehn I can't wait for campaign to start!

The day Peter Obi will enter portharcourt!

God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by bewla(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Paid touts and urchinses
we are live and coming

Una go cry obituary

1 Like

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by bewla(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
End of the road for Tinubu's Lagos
We no you won't to claim Lagos to be ipob land

We shall defend what we have

No politics of lie

Namu namu ne

Tiwan tiwa.

Ikamu enkani

Don't sale a Bleep product to us SDP have a young candidate if na young you want

Lie lie tribalistic nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by WonderManly(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
And you all sure sey na me dem this Rally for. Wey people no come plenty for my own State and Capital. Shey wahala no come dey like this? Abi Dem just wan test the microphone ni?

6 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
bewla:
We no you won't to claim Lagos to be ipob land

We shall defend what we have

No politics of lie

Namu namu ne

Tiwan tiwa.
Ikamu enkani
Watch the video of Obi rally today grin

https://fb.watch/fbpJz2I8ml/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by bewla(m): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
This for bashing any body that talk nonsense will see nonsense

Tribal bigots that claim
Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by kettykin: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
2023 election is done and dusted

4 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by DigitalLawyer: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:
This one Na gathering of Asiwaju youths abi wetting
See veins, evidence of serious hardship and he is supporting tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by SmellyNyash: 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
bewla:
we are live and coming

Una go cry obituary

grin
See this paid ojuelegba tout
Coming where? Tilumbu is a criminal and a shaky shaky mumu . He will never become Nigeria president
Where is Tilumbu primary school certificate? grin

5 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by Owopariola001: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
2023 is coming, and the election will not be limited to SE alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by bewla(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
post=116145071]
Watch the video of Obi rally today grin

https://fb.watch/fbpJz2I8ml/[/quote][qu
Conner44:
Rubbish walk. I don’t even know how urchins plan to deceive us again. Sane Nigerians have become activated and are sending sparks of knowledge to sleeping comrades.

See the pictures below that this op urchin wants to use and deceive you and me undecided

These pictures are from the same spot oh, lol see the blue circle. Everyone you see in that picture is everybody that tinubu could pay no more no less.

Pathetic
ote author=SmellyNyash post=116145412:

grin
Coming where? Tilumbu is a criminal and a shaky shaky mumu . He will never become Nigeria president
Where is Tilumbu primary school certificate? grin
Problem no they end for our enemy

2 Likes

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by bewla(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ce

Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by bewla(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
bewla:
[quote author=SmellyNyash post=116145412]
grin
Where is Tilumbu primary school certificate? grin Problem no they end for our enemy
Don't worry sleep well eat well campeign well

But take heart if you loss

For sure that will happen
Re: More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) by SaiOba: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dis Tinubu match issa 100 man March of awon Omo-Oluomo. NOT a 100,000 Lagos Youth match at all... Now, I ask again who has the structure? Who again is the media President? Even Jagaban online media warriors didn't attend this March.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu: PDP Guber Candidate Promises To Continue Ugwuanyi's Programmes / What Is Wrong With The Youths Of This Nation? / If BH Declare Tomorrow As Public Holiday,and FG Say No,who Will U Listen To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.