Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable (64227 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Kingspin(m): 12:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Missing person
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by ImperialYoruba: 1:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Jones4190:
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.

Beside Macauley and Awolowo, no one else.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 5:09am On Aug 29, 2022
You don't need to show anyone your Appearance because it is not the issue, I think his experiences and competencies over time shouldd be an issue, and his capacity to replicate at the national level.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by bdon123(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Jones4190:
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.
Baba u dey make noise....we still no go vote Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by bdon123(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:

You are confused.
I am supporting Tinubu even though he is old but more intelligent and full of innovative ideas than the other aspirants.
He also has that midas touch that grows almost anything.
U are tribal bigot.u are supporting Tinubu becos he's ur tribe fulstop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by bdon123(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2022
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:
You don't need to show anyone your Appearance because it is not the jissue, I think his experiences and competencies over time shouldd be an issue, and his capacity to replicate at the national level.
U mean his ability to replicate thuggery n radicalism at national level?Me sha i dont want to see a Nigeria where MC Oluomo will come to abuja n ask me not come out of my house or i go collect

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Softmirror: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:
Nigerians sure love their chains

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE ABI? AND YOU? YOUR LOVE FOR TINUBU IS SECOND TO NONE.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Obamaofusa: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2022
bdon123:

U are tribal bigot.u are supporting Tinubu becos he's ur tribe fulstop
This has shown that you are a tribalist.
I stated why I am supporting HE Tinubu.My reasons have been reiterated by a lot of people.
Can you tell me why I should support HE Obi.?
I am not blinded by parochial tendencies.

Pls,convince me to vote for HE Obi with his antecedents.
Please do.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by emperorzz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
That's right. At least..... until he tries to speak or try to walk, let's just be looking at this picture... yeye dey smell
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by FreeStuffsNG: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jones4190:

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by edosignature(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Atiku Abubakar the peoples choice come 2023.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by KingGBsky(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Tell him to raise up his hand
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Boyooosa(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Tinubu Releases New Photo to Show He's Still Young, agile and capable

#agbado

He was young and agile
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by IPIGSRHYPO: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by obedience4(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol, APC are trying too hard to sell BAT.
grin
Dose who will still vote APC will still vote..
80% of Nigerians tend to vote towards party lines instead of individual candidates..
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by JustPowerApps(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by bewla(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
gaby:
Lol....

There's enough money to clone a double for him. They should fire down...

What's that thing he's resting on for support from behind?
No matter what your enemy na enemies

Them no like me me no like them
Them be my enemy me not them friend
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by IPIGSRHYPO: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
mangood74:
PACKAGING 101
E NO GO STILL WORK
You mean the way the ipob terrorist monkeys have been trying to package their leader pathological liar Peter Obi- tuary as a Nigerian project instead of Biafuro project?
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Zombidients go wail tire ...
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by uchennaq(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
0fodirinwa:

#agbado

This is the real Tinubu, make una no dey deceive people nah.

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Maximeo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
0fodirinwa:

#agbado

Hahaha, no need to package...leave baba alone to retire in peace �

Very soon he'll sneak out to UK for treatment
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by olisaEze(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
We the Sorosoké generation wish him all the best as he retires with such an amazingly youthful look from active politics in 2023! grin

Even if they snap him bench pressing a danfo in the gym, I still will waste my one vote on #ObiDatti2023 grin grin
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Younger Grandpa
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by uchennaq(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
obedience4:
Lol, APC are trying too hard to sell BAT.
grin
Dose who will still vote APC will still vote..
80% of Nigerians tend to vote towards party lines instead of individual candidates..

You are wrong, most people will vote individuals this time around, especially Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Eriokanmi: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
0fodirinwa:

#agbado
Zoom the picture, look at that face very well with his shrunk hands and tell me what you saw

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by sucess001(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zionmdde:

And how has that benefitted an ordinary Nigerian
How is that our business?
Why did u omit the buhari side or are u guys now ashamed of associating with buhari?

They are just proving he is the biggest contributor to the mess we are in right now
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na like this una take advertise Buhari to the gullible followers wey we warn una but una no listen.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by TooMuchStuff: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
This agbado man again.....
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
BAThlomew Ahmed wink grin Tilumbu...
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by frog12: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
who are they fooling? dem replace the head from a YOUNGER picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / "Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React / Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.