Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable (64245 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by JoshTim: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zionmdde:

Oga sharrap there
The number of Agberos that are in lagos are higher than some small countries

Oga I say go sidon, you are just a pathetic loser.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by bdon123(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obamaofusa:

This has shown that you are a tribalist.
I stated why I am supporting HE Tinubu.My reasons have been reiterated by a lot of people.
Can you tell me why I should support HE Obi.?
I am not blind by parochial tendencies.

Pls,convince me to vote for HE Obi with his antecedents.
Please do.
I support Peter Obi becos a vote for Atiku means i agree that only d north which is most ravaged by porverty n illiteracy is entitled to rule d country.Also i vote obi becos Tinubu is a not a sincere politician.I see Tinubu as a very desperate politician who wants to turn Nigeria to his conglomerate,where he turns our national treasures as money making mech for his family n also empowering idiots like oluomo to national level agberodism.Thiefnubuz Is an infectious disease...a very greedy bastard who might actually die as president n handover president to a known bokoharam sponsor apart frm buhari.

Now my question,do u understand?
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by emanobis(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jones4190:
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.

So why the Merger, the great should have maintained ACN nah
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Zionmdde: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
JoshTim:

Oga I say go sidon, you are just a pathetic loser.
What have I lost? Na ur papa be loser na, abi u don forget
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by JoshTim: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zionmdde:

What have I lost? Na ur papa be loser na, abi u don forget

As usual, you don bring your color come out. E no difficult to know una. Get out.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by SenatePresdo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jones4190:
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.

The black man is truly his problem, not bad leadership.

Even if he made Joe Biden the president of America, how does that Benefit the populace who are meant to be the number one priority of every Govt?

That all 306 senators are from ACN, and Nigeria Nigeria is not working, how does that benefit us?

I don't get it.. oh God, Why black men?

See this one celebrating that a party produced 6 governors, to what end?

If the Educated can be this hopeless, I can't even imagine how the illiterates would be thinking.

The black man is doomed, courtesy of their poor brain and thinking.

No hope for the black man, i just pity the few reasonable ones that are striving to make things better.

But it's like your kind are more in population, so no hope for black man cry
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Metrofox(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jones4190:

Someone built a successful criminal ring . Is that a criteria we're looking for now? What impact has this criminal made except for his pocket?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by ViceGovernor: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
See this man lips as e black like abacha own undecided
I sure say e dey smoke igbo
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Engr1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin grin
I see...............

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Zionmdde: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
JoshTim:

As usual, you don bring your color come out. E no difficult to know una. Get out.
Yeah not difficult to differentiate us from tinubu agberos
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Hanndye: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Watch out for those who think the 'emilokan' crooner is everything, they don't have much sense themselves.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Dagger111(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Capuchinho:
Why hand on the waist make him drop him hand nah lol

Na werey una(Igbo) be. If him drop hand again, una go say why him no put am for waist? Oloripelebe.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Foolish people. They know how they usually deceive The Gullible FoOooLs..
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by DWickedLandLord: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jones4190:

Which of these accomplishments makes him younger??
Which of these accomplishments makes him Not the man that ushered in Buhari??
Which of these accomplishments means it won't be business as usual at FCT with the same cronies in power??

I don't need multiple paragraphs of deflections n diversions. I asked very simple questions
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by HustlePro: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jones4190:
slowpoke... how has all that benefitted you or the next generation from your lineage? Sometimes I wonder the kind of education many you have.

These men constantly do things to favour them but not the ordinary citizens, and then there are a bunch of morons like you who think that is a great achievement for something that does not benefit you lol....
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by 7arrows: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jones4190:

So because he did all these then it's his right to be president? Emilokan right? Una never learn for that niger, infact u guys are far from that good governance u advocating for.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by 7arrows: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
gaby:
Lol....

There's enough money to clone a double for him. They should fire down...

What's that thing he's resting on for support from behind?

Hahahahaha. It's called support stick
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by 7arrows: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zionmdde:

And how has that benefitted an ordinary Nigerian
How is that our business?
Why did u omit the buhari side or are u guys now ashamed of associating with buhari?

Pls ask him o
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by 7arrows: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
MasterJayJay:
grin

A whole Jagajaga cannot afford to make a video. Give us video, let's check something.

The photo shopper is obviously a novice. If I was the one employed by Tinubu, I will produce a picture of him holding Nigerian flag with one hand.

You for tell Tinubu to twerk na, let's see if his waist won't dislocate.

Haba u want to kill emilokan? Dont u have elders at home. Twerk ke. U should have said he should simple tell us how he plans to save Nigeria from the Insecurity he put on us. No pre written note simply from his heart like PETER OBI does.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by 7arrows: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

When will Tinubu grant live interview?

He has nothing to say. Emilokan. Turn by turn ooooo
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
Tosyne2much's
10 things.Your phone lost?
E no kuku lost oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Smith414: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Tinubu Releases New Photo to Show He's Still Young, agile and capable

#agbado
always half picture, I bet say people dey below hold him legs make e nor fall
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Tycyborg(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
gaby:
Lol....

There's enough money to clone a double for him. They should fire down...

What's that thing he's resting on for support from behind?

Be honest with yourself is this picture below a double too? It's from the wedding of shettima's child...
We need to talk from fact same will apply to any presidential candidates... We shouldn't speed false info... We should speak fact and not conspiracy theory it's toxic

Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by OLRAYS(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
0fodirinwa:

#agbado
This one na real agbado.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by OLRAYS(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Smith414:
always half picture, I bet saw people dey below hold him legs make e nor fall
u get bad mouth grin
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by gaby(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tycyborg:

Be honest with yourself is this picture below a double too? It's from the wedding of shettima's child...
We need to talk from fact same will apply to any presidential candidates... We shouldn't speed false info... We should speak fact and not conspiracy theory it's toxic

You no see him "supporters" for him back?

Lol

Na cruise I dey my brother but BAT needs to go take care of and enjoy the remaining part of his life in dignity except there is something beyond his control pushing him into this mockery.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Gaabasky: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thank God for your rapid recovery. Every man born of woman fall sick. Sickness should never be use as a campaign tools.
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Mrfixitt(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Owopariola001:

In Dangote's voice "There is only one Jagaban of Nigeria."
In Shettima's voice "There is only one Jagaban of Africa."
In Osinbajo's voice "There is only one Jagaban of the Universe."
Urchins everywhere. E no go better for sapa
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Vitally123: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
0fodirinwa:

#agbado

KEEP Deceiving yourselves; from one ailment story to another. Nigerians, who bewitched you? Get sense abeg, no be here oo, Bamayi, Bamuso! God Forbid BAT Thing!
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Owopariola001: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Urchins everywhere. E no go better for sapa

Not everyone is fvcked with Sapa like your poor uncle. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Gabaleve(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Capuchinho:
Why hand on the waist make him drop him hand nah lol

Baba shock absorber don burn
Re: Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable by Obamaofusa: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
bdon123:

I support Peter Obi becos a vote for Atiku means i agree that only d north which is most ravaged by porverty n illiteracy is entitled to rule d country.Also i vote obi becos Tinubu is a not a sincere politician.I see Tinubu as a very desperate politician who wants to turn Nigeria to his conglomerate,where he turns our national treasures as money making mech for his family n also empowering idiots like oluomo to national level agberodism.Thiefnubuz Is an infectious disease...a very greedy bastard who might actually die as president n handover president to a known bokoharam sponsor apart frm buhari.

Now my question,do u understand?

lol
See reasons grin
Chai!
And we are in same country with these kind of people.. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.