Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tinubu Has Problem In North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Problem In North (2611 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Atiku: I Have No Problem With Obasanjo, If He Has Problem With Me, His Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Problem In North by Truthisunique2: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
When feelers started coming that buhari and apc isn't liked up north again, tinubu Yoruba supporters said it's a lie untill the know arrewa groups started coming out

When feelers started coming that apc structures and offices are converted to PDP atiku spaces tinubu supporters doubted

When multiple defections in north was carried tinubu Yoruba Muslim friends denied it

When this burning broom challenge in north started Yoruba people said it's a lie north is still for tinubu

Now eyes don clear it's now the crowd and support up north won't help atiku

My question is what is tinubu currently doing to salvage the North2023 movement up north, is tinubu waiting for Sept campaign before he begins to counter atiku up north?

Are his apc northern govs not helping atiku if they are allowing this momentum to continue building?

Would it not be too late for tinubu when he starts bringing the weak baggages of this current regime to sell himself up north as counter to atiku?

Atiku Kwanwaso are having serious momentum before campaign starts, those who need change are now more than the states quo people tinubu is banking on up north

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Patrickker(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
The north can never abandon their own (Atiku and Kwankwaso) for Tinubu for any reason. Tinubu should just concentrate on south west, that might be his surest bet.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by kingsways: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu will only win South West

In a delegates election, it's easy to carry bags of Dollars and buy up delegates.

I don't see the North voting Tinubu, why should they?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by TooMuchStuff: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu for gutters

On your Mandate Madness we shall Stand

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Mrkindness: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu no get LEVEL.

He still thought Obi is his problem, he forgot the whole south and was hoping in the North.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by onumadu: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
The north was always out of the question for Tinubu as long as northerners are contesting for presidency.
APC is gone with Buhari. The North has achieved its objective of APC -using it to defeat the Jonathan incumbency.
The question is WHICH PARTS OF THE SOUTH (or middle belt) can Tinubu really win DECISIVELY?
Even South west is a battleground zone because of the Muslim Muslim ticket issue.
Sometimes when Tinubu supporters talk, I double wonder.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by BIZNess123(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Was it not this op that supported.. amaechi..

Now amaechi has been left only...and almost rendered useless..in politics..if amaechi views nairaland..with the support from this op he would have thut he was the anointed one ..

The anointed one was a scam..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu would win only two states. And the two states are in the south west. Nothing more, nothing else.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by BIZNess123(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
I can bet my balls tinubu will win 2023 election with a huge margin...

NW,SW ,NC and NE- is already in the bag..with some South South states falling in place..

Meanwhile obi will win SW,NW,NE,NC,SS and SE online..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by famouscargo4u: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:
When feelers started coming that buhari and apc isn't liked up north again, tinubu Yoruba supporters said it's a lie untill the know arrewa groups started coming out

When feelers started coming that apc structures and offices are converted to PDP atiku spaces tinubu supporters doubted

When multiple defections in north was carried tinubu Yoruba Muslim friends denied it

When this burning broom challenge in north started Yoruba people said it's a lie north is still for tinubu

My question is what is tinubu currently doing to salvage the North2023 movement up north, is tinubu waiting for Sept campaign before he begins to counter atiku up north?

Are his apc northern govs not helping atiku if they are allowing this momentum to continue building?

Would it not be too late for tinubu when he starts bringing the weak baggages of this current regime to sell himself up north as counter to atiku?

Atiku Kwanwaso are having serious momentum before campaign starts, those who need change are now more than the states quo people tinubu is banking on up north

These Northerners know what they are doing. You see how they all supported Lawan as consensus? They want power to remain in the north

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Trinitycian: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Well said bro. You really hit them urchins hard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by drlateef: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
All the Obi wailers are in for the shocker of their lives. You will soon know what we mean by party structures and political engineering. Wait for campaign to start. All of you will scamper under the table.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by 07kjb: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
drlateef:
All the Obi wailers are in for the shocker of their lives. You will soon know what we mean by party structures and political engineering. Wait for campaign to start. All of you will scamper under the table.

Structure is nothing but the people

Obi has multitude of people than Atiku

Atikus only hope are the votes of the illiterate up north

We shall see by February

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Newton2024: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
kingsways:
Tinubu will only win South West

In a delegates election, it's easy to carry bags of Dollars and buy up delegates.

I don't see the North voting Tinubu, why should they?
Tinubu cannot win SW. Bookmark this.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by lonecatt(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu's hope is to rig but he has failed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Truthisunique2: 12:00am On Aug 29, 2022
BIZNess123:
Was it not this op that supported.. amaechi..

Now amaechi has been left only...and almost rendered useless..in politics..if amaechi views nairaland..with the support from this op he would have thut he was the anointed one ..

The anointed one was a scam..
And did buhari not have amaechi as his anoited one or you are shameless to admit their was gang up to ensure tinubu didn't get apc ticket by the buhari group.

Buhari only allowed tinubu go on since tinubu wasn't ready to allow his consesus plan scale

Buhari didn't lose, he knows las Las it still better if atiku his brother wins tinubu and the south can then blame tinubu squarely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Bravetunde: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2022
The only way Tinubu can win these election is through rigging.
And the question is will Nigerian youth allow him.
Just like ss/se then you now say thievenybu win in ss/se the question will be how.
Even in Lagos Tinubu will lose except he Riggs.
60 percent of people in Lagos and abuja is rooting for obi plus ss/se he will get more than 80 percent.
If I was the sick Tinubu,God forbid I will just continue stealling from Yoruba Muslims and nobody will question me than to give myself a national disgrace cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Uchek(m): 4:09am On Aug 29, 2022
Absolutely right that the North has used the political vehicle — APC —- to achieve its overarching objective of defeating Jonathan’s incumbency.

onumadu:
The north was always out of the question for Tinubu as long as northerners are contesting for presidency.
APC is gone with Buhari. The North has achieved its objective of APC -using it to defeat the Jonathan incumbency.
The question is WHICH PARTS OF THE SOUTH (or middle belt) can Tinubu really win DECISIVELY?
Even South west is a battleground zone because of the Muslim Muslim ticket issue.
Sometimes when Tinubu supporters talk, I double wonder.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by ezegold4we: 5:27am On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu is gooner as far as 2023 is concerned,

Even in his SW zone, nothing like block vote for him, OBI is already dragging votes with him,

What a shameful way to end his political career.
Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Truthisunique2: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2022
Bravetunde:
Just like ss/se then you now say thievenybu win in ss/se the question will be how.
60 percent of people in Lagos and abuja is rooting for obi plus ss/se he will get more than 80 percent.
If I was the sick Tinubu,God forbid I will just continue stealling from Yoruba Muslims and nobody will question me than to give myself a national disgrace cry cry cry cry
it's not even the youth that would stop tinubu

It's buhari that is stopping him by dismantling all the rigging loopholes he used in 2019 when it reached tinubu turn to use it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Abdu81: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Patrickker:
The north can never abandon their own (Atiku and Kwankwaso) for Tinubu for any reason. Tinubu should just concentrate on south west, that might be his surest bet.

So he will win with only south west votes?

It was the Muslim Muslim ticket that destroyed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Abdu81: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Bravetunde:

The north central is for obi to beat the are fighting for their faith and lives.
Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Bizibi(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Apc supporters are relying on rigging....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Kagd10: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu will win the SW and the NC. NE. If the SS play their card well, they can get the senate President. The Christian will get the senate President.
Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Bontafa: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:
Tinubu will win the SW and the NC. NE. If the SS play their card well, they can get the senate President. The Christian will get the senate President.

Talking like a faulty robot

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Kagd10: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Talking like a faulty robot

Keep crying.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Bontafa: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Keep crying.

Oho

see APC corn boy dey call me wailer

Phahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Softmirror: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2022
cheesy

THEY HAVE STARTED AGAIN. JUST LIKE BEFORE THE APC PRIMARIES. MAKING ALL KINDS OF NEGATIVE POSTULATIONS, PERMUTATION, ASSUMPTION AT THE END TINUBU TRIUMPHED. SOME MONIKERS HAVE SINCE THEN STOPPED FUNCTIONING. FORCING THEM TO OPEN NEWS ONES BUT WITH THEIR TAILS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS grin

EVEN WHEN IT IS VERY GLARING THE ROLE ALL OF THE APC GOVERNORS PLAYED IN ENSURING THAT TINUBU BECOMES APC FLAG BEARER.

BUT ANYWAY EYES GO SOON CLEAR.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by citygarden(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2022
Why not wait till when the real campaign start. It Early to judge politics like that. Remember how he won his primary.
Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Gozac: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
And did buhari not have amaechi as his anoited one or you are shameless to admit their was gang up to ensure tinubu didn't get apc ticket by the buhari group.

Buhari only allowed tinubu go on since tinubu wasn't ready to allow his consesus plan scale

Buhari didn't lose, he knows las Las it still better if atiku his brother wins tinubu and the south can then blame tinubu squarely
PMB sacrificed his son Amaechi since BAT was desperate and they knew he was going to lose the election at last. Power will still be retained by the north.
Atiku is coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Kagd10: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Oho

see APC corn boy dey call me wailer

Phahahahaha

The Zombidient boy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Bontafa: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

The Zombidient boy cheesy

Phahahahahah

You no dey think ehhh corn boy

APC is contesting against APC to bring a change which APC could not bring .

Corn boy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time To Arrest Bola Tinubu Is Now! / Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa / LP Finally Relegated To The Dust Bin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.