Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tinubu Has Problem In North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Problem In North (2598 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Atiku: I Have No Problem With Obasanjo, If He Has Problem With Me, His Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Kagd10: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Phahahahahah

You no dey think ehhh corn boy

APC is contesting against APC to bring a change which APC could not bring .

Corn boy grin

We're gonna bring Lagos change to the federal.

We don't want Anambra change or Adamawa change at the federal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Bontafa: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

We're gonna bring Lagos change to the federal.

We don't want Anambra change or Adamawa change at the federal.

Phahahahahah

Youth for Asiwaju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Kagd10: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Phahahahahah

Youth for Asiwaju

You mean one of your fellow destitutes, bah?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Bontafa: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean one of your fellow destitutes, bah?

Phahahahahah you abandon am ?

Market your Mazda chaka boom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Kagd10: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Yoruba don't sit like that or near the gutter...

Tinubu incoming.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by pricklewane: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2022
If an Igbo-Ipob bring you this type of foolish news remember this same fools brought news of Buhari being elsudan, APC primary Atiku victory n other foolishness that should never be expected from a tribe.

This lot are as despicable senseless n foolish than any rationale being can imagine

Truthisunique2:
When feelers started coming that buhari and apc isn't liked up north again, tinubu Yoruba supporters said it's a lie untill the know arrewa groups started coming out

When feelers started coming that apc structures and offices are converted to PDP atiku spaces tinubu supporters doubted

When multiple defections in north was carried tinubu Yoruba Muslim friends denied it

When this burning broom challenge in north started Yoruba people said it's a lie north is still for tinubu

Now eyes don clear it's now the crowd and support up north won't help atiku

My question is what is tinubu currently doing to salvage the North2023 movement up north, is tinubu waiting for Sept campaign before he begins to counter atiku up north?

Are his apc northern govs not helping atiku if they are allowing this momentum to continue building?

Would it not be too late for tinubu when he starts bringing the weak baggages of this current regime to sell himself up north as counter to atiku?

Atiku Kwanwaso are having serious momentum before campaign starts, those who need change are now more than the states quo people tinubu is banking on up north
Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Landowner101(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu has problem in all the 6 geopolitical zones, specifically has more problems in the south-west as his muslim-muslim choice is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by pricklewane: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu will win every sgle state in the SW including kogi Kwara. I will bet 250K on every 100K. If he lose just one you take Al the money I will only keep the money if he wins Al the state. I am willing to bet a much as 2.5M.

We will contact a mod to be in charge

Newton2024:
Tinubu cannot win SW. Bookmark this.
Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by pricklewane: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2022
You are brain dead like many igbos here on NL. So all the other APC northern gov will let go of their ambition cos of Buhari or Atiku or you think after they work for Atiku in 2023 they will have the support of the SW in subsequent elections. Una no just get any iota of intelligence many of you igbos

Truthisunique2:
And did buhari not have amaechi as his anoited one or you are shameless to admit their was gang up to ensure tinubu didn't get apc ticket by the buhari group.

Buhari only allowed tinubu go on since tinubu wasn't ready to allow his consesus plan scale

Buhari didn't lose, he knows las Las it still better if atiku his brother wins tinubu and the south can then blame tinubu squarely
Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by pandax: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2022
pricklewane:
Tinubu will win every sgle state in the SW including kogi Kwara. I will bet 250K on every 100K. If he lose just one you take Al the money I will only keep the money if he wins Al the state. I am willing to bet a much as 2.5M.

We will contact a mod to be in charge

Interest Indicated. Any amount you so wish using your ratio
Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Jammey6551(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2022
BIZNess123:
I can bet my balls tinubu will win 2023 election with a huge margin...

NW,SW ,NC and NE- is already in the bag..with some South South states falling in place..

Meanwhile obi will win SW,NW,NE,NC,SS and SE online..

Trash coming from someone that don't have balls
Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Tochi3(m): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Mrkindness:
Tinubu no get LEVEL.

He still thought Obi is his problem, he forgot fought the whole south and was hoping in the North.
grin grin
Where are the cowwwwsss angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Problem In North by Villa12(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bontafa:

Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 5 broken

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night / Peter Obi Is Just Deceiving Himself. See Why!! / Why Chinua Achebe And Chimamanda Didn’t Get Nobel Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.