Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please I Need Your Advice And Encouragement Nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Your Advice And Encouragement Nairalanders (215 Views)

Bible Verses For Comfort And Encouragement / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice And Help.. / Kingdom Conduct: Concern And Encouragement Of The Brethren’s Faith In Christ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice And Encouragement Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
I'm an ssce holder, I've written jamb close to seven times.. for all these years, I've been doing menial Jobs, I hardly mingle with people, right now i don't have a friend not even one, I've been searching for another job for some months now, I can't find, my biological mother is already fustratimg my life saying with the way I'm doing ONLY God knows if I'll be able to take care of her, she has been the one assisting me but have withdrew her hand, saying I'm lazy.
I've searched for work every where could not find, the one I'm doing is not well paying, and I can't kill myself. I'm feeling sad and depressed. cry
"A friend brightens his friend's countenance"

Please advise and encourage me.

Pardon my errors.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice And Encouragement Nairalanders by AncientGuy: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Please I Need Your Advice And Encouragement Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's well with you bro.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice And Encouragement Nairalanders by Onucs(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
See, look for a very good hand work, one that is highly marketable and learn it very well. From there, you can become your own boss and who knows, tomorrow u may hire people to work for you. Leave school for now, u are not getting any younger.

Besides education is not even close to a guarantee of making it these days.

Pursue money wisely and u will be glad u did.

#MyOpine

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice And Encouragement Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Learn a computer skill.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice And Encouragement Nairalanders by VeryWickedMan: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Write the eighth one

Re: Please I Need Your Advice And Encouragement Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
I ASKED FOR ENCOURAGEMENT, GOT JUST 3 TO 4...

SO , THIS ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE I SHARE THIS LIFE WITH.

I EVEN CAME TO RELIGION SECTION, HOPING THE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THAT THE SOCIETY PERCEIVES AS GOOD PEOPLE WILL ADVISE AND ENCOURAGE A DEPRESSED SOUL..

IT'S WELL.

I'M OUT .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Osibanjo Address Americans From The White House(video) / Pl / What Do You Know About The Curses Of Duetronomy 28?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.