Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna (51029 Views)

Two Suspected Kidnappers Caught After Collecting N5m Ransom In Edo (Photo) / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by SweetVibe: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bonnie & Clyde
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
irunoko:
grin

This is where the Islamic violence is needed and useful

They should use the same energy they used in burning Deborah in the name of defending their Mohammed to burn this ones too
the couples are xtans.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by kingamaa(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
100 days for the thieves nee kidnappers but one day is for the owner of the house.

Think about the consequences of your action if and when caught and turn a new leaf now before it's too late.

Eventually they will always be caught
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by bola4dprec(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
irunoko:
grin

This is where the Islamic violence is needed and useful

They should use the same energy they used in burning Deborah in the name of defending their Mohammed to burn this ones too
don't be stupid

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by irunoko(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
P1PrinceKT:
the couples are xtans.
but I support Islamic mob justice for these ones
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by irunoko(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
P1PrinceKT:
the couples are xtans.
but I support Islamic mob justice for these ones grin
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by irunoko(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
bola4dprec:
don't be stupid
Awon baba E, egbon enile ATI islam lo stupid.koni ragba fun gbogbo yin tongue
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by chatinent: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Human being just wicked.

Human being's greatest enemy is human being.
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by OgaDeyVex: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by Karemarealty288(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bandito and Banditoress......community don cook for una today, hope you can finish it.

Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by shortIGBOman: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
IPOB Bandits. They are looking for funds to support Peter Obi.

Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by Kajaard: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Men I watched the video just now. I don't think those women survived after been thrown like logs of wood like that. The lady in white broke her neck for sure. I hope they are indeed guilty, if not this will be a very sad ending.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by Soukiss(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Old school.fake news
Those are not Nigerian
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by detectivejones: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
They married themselves for a reason.
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by tfelicityk(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
May God continue to expose them.
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by oluwaseyi0: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
irunoko:
grin

This is where the Islamic violence and bloodshed is needed and useful

Nah, to them this is not a serious crime that warrant burning

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by Dalnadoni: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Make dem just carry dem go barrack for beta drilling...am outa here mhen.
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by Nicepoker(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mr and Mrs Smith.
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by Tallvictor23: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Reminds me of these two sick people In “YOU”

Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by Ykc2(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs. She got worried and asked her mom about that hair. Her mom calmly said, "That part where the hair has grown is called your monkey. Be proud that your monkey has grown hair." The girl smiled. At dinner, she told her sister, "My monkey has grown hair." Her sister smiled and said, "That’s nothing; mine is already eating bananas." Fulani una well done
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by Landmack: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
nlfpmod:
Twitter User, Fr. Cyriacus Kamai shared a video of community members, couple who are kidnappers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/vakkai/status/1563900348955336704

I’m very sure same thing happening in d east. Tribesmen now carrying out atrocities and some ediots will come here to defend them,when they’re finally caught...”they’re innocent youths who went to buy medicine for sick mother“ Lol

Some will even accuse DSS not knowing for any crime to continue on a maximum scale has the support or backings of some ediotic members of the community.

On a general note,the killings in Southern kaduna and Benue states has suddenly decreased
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by GloriousGbola: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
i can only hope they are actually kidnappers and not some people framed because of one beef or the other. no be naija?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by oneMalik: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
That's a Solution !

We know them , let's catch them !

all these criminals terorising us are living directly or indirectly with us and we know them .... the funny question is how many are they self ?

we don't know our neighbours and we want someone in Abuja to protect us . are we not making things more difficult for ourselves ?

untill we think , nothing will change .

if we like make we bring angel from heaven come govern us , na still ZERO !

I rest my case my Lord !
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by asatemple(f): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bad news every day. God show us mercy
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by onyenna85000: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pls no jungle justice. Interogating them will be of immense help now.
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by Musa2018(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
irunoko:
grin

This is where the Islamic violence and bloodshed is needed and useful

It seems your head is not correct atol !!!
Only yr comment lack meaning. I can relate d topic n yr comment atol...

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by irunoko(m): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Musa2018:

It seems your head is not correct atol !!!
Only yr comment lack meaning. I can relate d topic n yr comment atol...
Ori retidaru.koni ragba fun e.ori re kope.who you EPP? grin
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by BenjaminDomer: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
I almost thought it was fati2001 and her husband grin
Re: Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna by umarfarukabdull: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Na wow ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.