Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) (51001 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Horus(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2012

[size=19pt]Aluu4: 13 suspects lynchers charged to court[/size]

From Port Harcourt, Rivers State

The Rivers state Police command says the 13 suspects arrested in connection to the Aluu four killings will be charged to court.

Parading the suspects at the Police Headquarters in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state Police Commissioner, Muhammad Indabawa revealed that two additional suspects who actively participated in the killing of the students were arrested.

One of the additional two arrested, Ikechukwu Louis Amadi alias Kapoon is the most wanted on the Police list who led the killing of the boys.

Other suspects who includes a 24-year-old female, Cynthia Chinwo and the Aluu Community Chief, Alhaji Hassan Welewa are, Lawal Segun 28years, Lucky Orji 43 years, Ekpe Daniel 30 years, George Nwadei 30 years, and Gabriel Oche 33 years.

Others are Ozioma Abajuo 23 years and Chigozie Evans Samuel 22 years, Endurance Edet, 27 years, Uwem Sampson Akpabio 30 years, and David Chinasa Ugbaje 30 years.

Muhammad Indabawa also stated that the suspects were paraded against the philosophy of the Inspector-general of Police because of the gruesome manner in which the crime was committed coupled with the direct and glaring involvement of some the suspects and the interest generated by the heinous crime.

He however said that investigations are still on to arrest others involved in the brutal killing of the four boys.

Source: https://spyghana.com/world-news/inside-africa/nigeria-news/aluu4-13-suspects-charged-to-court/

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
See them...your woes are just beginning. What about the guy who was planking them? He is the main killer.

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
Now it is getting crazy. I think the police are really on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Osama10(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
Na wa.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by mbaemeka(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Let them grant them what they didnt grant the young lads- audience. Let them be charged, let justice prevail. Some might be smiling now but they are oblivous of the mess that they have gotten themselves in.

I just hope the ones that used planks and burnt them get the death penalty. It sure wont bring the lads back but atleast it would bring some closure and consolation to the grieving families, the rioting students and to other concerned Nigerians like myself.

AMEN!

23 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by occam(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
See their wretched, hungry faces

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
Now Please UNIPORT students calm down. It looks as if the police is working. Let us encourage them to be thorough in their investigation and fish out the true killers. Please let the system work.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
Something still disturbs me about this pic. The names of those paraded show they come from all parts of the country. I don't think a community can allow outsiders commit this kind of atrocious act on their ground. Are the officers saying these are the natives of ALUU community? Or this was done by people living on their land?

Finally two of the faces that did the acts are not here. Well I'll wait for the investigation to go further before drawing my conclusion.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Horus(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
I just hope for more arrests; Some of the policemen deserve also to be arrested for delibarately failing to provide assistance to four persons in a dangerous situation.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Horus(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: Something still disturbs me about this pic. The names of those paraded show they come from all parts of the country. I don't think a community can allow outsiders commit this kind of atrocious act on their ground. Are the officers saying these are the natives of ALUU community? Or this was done by people living on their land?

Finally two of the faces that did the acts are not here. Well I'll wait for the investigation to go further before drawing my conclusion.

I dont see the monster that used the plank on the heads of the boys and I dont recognise any of the lynchers on this picture.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by RedLight1: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
phewww... much better ..especially that man on the extreme left should be sentence to life in imprisonment
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by babseg(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
There is no justice until the plank guy is arrested. angry angry

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by 3kay945(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
embarassed look at their faces, untamed animals.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Emary(f): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
The guy who is in a blue t-shirt 2nd from left looks a lot like the plank guy to me.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
UNIPORT allstars tribute to ALUU4. Nice track, worth listening to but this can't be UNIPORT ALLSTARS. cool

http:///81z5djp1tu9s

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by 190theclown: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
wheres the planker sayin DIE DIE DIE

havent seen him
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by chelseabmw(m): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
When will the planking commends so that i can fly down from benin city to ph................ angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by tpia5: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2012
i dont see the plank fellow or the other two in the pictures.

the woman holding a cell phone at the scene, the camera guy, etc etc?

where are the vigilantes who stripped them naked?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by tpia5: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2012
the matchers who were so quick to match the faces of the boys to their torture scene, for identification, should also come and match the faces of the suspects to the ones we saw in the photos.

no magomago, plz.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 17, 2012
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 17, 2012
D 1 in white is d 1 dat light d fire
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by cap28: 12:52am On Oct 17, 2012
very good, this is just the beginning of hell for these monsters. but as some posters said there are still a few missing faces in that line up - the ring leader aka skull smasher needs to be found asap.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by double08(m): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2012
you guyz have given them name already 'plank guy' grin. I really pity them because they did not start this jungle justice,they do it in Onitsha,Lagos and Warri,its just unfortunate that this one was caught on camera undecided and I strongly hope the police are not arresting innocent people,because this kind of situation breeds witch-hunting,may justice prevail

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by passionate88: 12:52am On Oct 17, 2012
ItsModella: What about the guy who was planking them? He is the main killer.
me think that's the "kapoon"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by GhostFaceKiller: 1:00am On Oct 17, 2012
shymexx: [s]ALUU is an Ikwerre village, no? However, the names of the suspects/culprits show that the people who actually committed the barbaric act are not even from ALUU itself(except a few)...

So, why destroy the community because of the crime of a few?? When I alluded to this last week, everyone was cursing me out and chatting crap...

It just shows that most Nigerians lack the basic temperament, judgement, and intelligence needed to survive in the 21st century... sad[/s]

I've been a55raped again! undecided
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by killuminati(m): 1:01am On Oct 17, 2012
Mehn nice try sha, think them popos should be recommended. But chill Ooh, what about the crook-cops that came there and told the boys to burn em up? They too are involved I swear, they should arrested asap. #justtice4aluu

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by razznaija(f): 1:05am On Oct 17, 2012
Just look at their ratchet faces, i just hope that anyone that laid a finger on those boys should be at least given the death penalty, but wait, i don't see the thing in the checkered shirt that kept hitting them with a large plank and the other thing that started the false alarm. They should just cut all their arms and legs, cut their nuts off,pluck their eyes out and let them bleed to death, then they should set the corpse on fire till there's nothing left but ashes, sweep the floor and throw all of the crap left in the thrash.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by passionate88: 1:08am On Oct 17, 2012
Some suspects that were interviewed said that a police man joined in beating the boys..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by sapien(m): 1:13am On Oct 17, 2012
ALLUMINATIS!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by ikecinho(m): 1:15am On Oct 17, 2012
luk at dia barbaric ugly faces,is lyk some ar even smilling hope dy get d punishment dy really deserve.
We only stands for justics.
Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 1:16am On Oct 17, 2012
If anyone noticed, I've been off NL for some days and its for a reason, I'm taking this case very personal and the effort I've made about this issue will not be in vain, these killers will surely be brought to book.
See the face of that ugly woman, I bet she has no child hence she could participate in the killing of other women's babies, I don't even know what to say about the men and the semi men there, now I believe envy was also a driving force which led these devils to murder those kids, if only that guy in the sweatshirt will be caught fast enough, his name is even "kapoon" which is what most cultists call their oga, I'm not surprised, he's been killing for a long time, finally him cup done full.
Una never even start to suffer.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) by freecocoa(f): 1:17am On Oct 17, 2012
passionate88: Some suspects that were interviewed said that a police man joined in beating the boys..
I knew this must have happened as Tekena's sister said, God will catch them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.