Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out (36238 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video / Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Fearyourcreator: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Cognitivereason:

what stopped them from attending private universities like convenant..you think it a poor man that sends his child abroad.

they should live with the consequences..Buhari no send putin make e invade Ukraine

some of the universities they are studying in are not up to UI or convenant in ranking
smh
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by TWoods(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
There is likely more to this story. We are not told what year fees are being demanded. If they are fees for the previous fall and spring 2021/2022, then that is legitimate. Education is free for Ukrainian citizens so there is no fee required for them to pay. A student owing previous fees CANNOT obtain a transcript... that is standard in every university as far as I'm aware. Let's understand the facts before crying racism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by sircatherine45(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
tradepunter:

It's fake news by useless Russia disinformation agents..... Majority of Nigerians are in the eastern region university which is no where close to cease fire..

So it's impossible for universities to call back student or even ask for fees when every administrative system have been called off ..

RUSSIA HAVE A DISINFORMATION FARM I AFRICA...

I know 5 STUDENTS who entered Kiev from other regions and are still there

I wonder, cos the news doesn't sound logical enough.

"RUSSIA HAVE A DISINFORMATION FARM IN AFRICA"

That's kinda true...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Fearyourcreator: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
tradepunter:

It's fake news by useless Russia disinformation agents..... Majority of Nigerians are in the eastern region university which is no where close to cease fire..

So it's impossible for universities to call back student or even ask for fees when every administrative system have been called off ..

RUSSIA HAVE A DISINFORMATION FARM IN AFRICA...

I know 5 STUDENTS who entered Kiev from other regions and are still there
Na everybody you know na ... Russia is useless ... Na you dey useful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Why is it that African in Ukraine have nothing good to say about them?? In Russia the case is quite different surprisingly.

Are Ukraine lowkey racist or is there a miscommunication smwhere?? undecided
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by goslowgoslow(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
May God punish all Nigerian leaders
Na curse be the solution abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by stankezzy: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Nigerians hold no values on themselves but expect others to respect them.

One mad man can dismiss a whole bus filled with decent people. Nigerians keep letting a few mad people rule them
and resort to running around the whole world. The countries we run to have less natural resources than us but we
are already programmed to believe less in ourselves.

How can about 2,000 politicians continue to destroy the destiny of about 200 million Nigerians? They are not magicians.
They do this by proxies. There are people who will defend and protect the oppressors with the last drop of their blood even
through they are not gaining anything from the system. I tend to believe people when they say that black people are cursed.

/
atimes I wonder what is wrong with black man senses , most of us here have never traveled out of Nigerian ,for us that travel out most times, if we tell u what we see every time, just travel to Europe or Asia and see how Africans , blacks , Nigerians in particular are being treated like animals ,yet we don't want to help ourselves , how can u continue to do same thing every time but expect a different result ,we refused to develop our country , we refused to elect a good leader , we make ourselves less valuable so d world see us as we want to be seen, go to Ukraine during d starting of d war all other races were evacuated leaving only d black man and Africans in d train station, how can we continue to allow ethnicity and religion to draw us back, in d outside world all other races are respected except d black man ,we want Nigeria to get to d situation of Sri Lanka where politicians stole everything stealable and put d country into a very huge debt , no country or institutions now agrees to even lend money to Sri Lanka , they demonstrated and chased away d government but they started late,if Nigerians don't get it right this time around before 8 years sri Lankan situation will be a child's play to where we will be.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by tradepunter: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Na everybody you know na ... Russia is useless ... Na you dey useful

Are you fking dumb?? Majority of niaja students are in the Donbas region, which is currently under Russia bombardment...

Meaning nothing is even possibly close to normal for schools to start calling back students...

Making that rubbish on Twitter fake and useless

Think and using your fucking common sense.... Una never comot this country and go talk as if na you papa get Ukraine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Enkidu70: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
nlfpmod:
Chylady, an advocate for African students in Ukraine shares:

https://twitter.com/ChyLady/status/1563961360798588929?t=HLT413aQlja7uwim4aK7-A&s=08

Go back already bitchês

No one can guarantee safety in a war zone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by godofuck231: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Africans , when they were kings but now? I no sure say houseboy reach us again

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by shogsman(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
tradepunter:
I know 5 person that I speak to every day .... Nothing of this nature ...

Most Nigerian students are the Donbas and kharhiv region, which is currently under Russia bombardment....

How can they tell you to resume when majority of the infrastructure have be destroyed

This is another disinformation agent, such a fking disgrace Africans never learn.... The rawanda genocide based on fake news and disinformation

. you're as foolish as it gets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by shogsman(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
jaxxy:
Why is it that African in Ukraine have nothing good to say about them?? In Russia the case is quite different surprisingly.

Low-key, don't you people have Access to information technology in naija ni, a country that as a well known neo nazi battalion in Their official regiment, celebrate and throw nazi musical festivals,have annual holiday for neo Nazis is what you call low-key racist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by GamalNasser: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
DropsMic:
If only the black man had the sense to build up his own country... If only our leaders had brains.. If only we the masses had the brain to elect good people into public offices.. If only wishes were horses.

How well behaved is the average Nigerian sef that they are looking for good governance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by shogsman(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
tradepunter:

Are you fking dumb?? Majority of niaja students are in the Donbas region, which is currently under Russia bombardment...

Meaning nothing is even possibly close to normal for schools to start calling back students...

Making that rubbish on Twitter fake and useless

Think and using your fucking common sense.... Una never comot this country and go talk as if na you papa get Ukraine
Which Nigerians majority are in donbass you idiot, I've been to Ukraine and I don't think I know one single naija student in the whole of Eastern Ukraine they're always in the western part of the country, if you had a working brain you'd know the hotspot for Africans in Ukraine is the capital kyiv.
I don't expect an idiot who said the Rwanda genocide was misinformation make much sense anyways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by uuzba(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
jaxxy:

If you are from a poor country, every other rich country is low key racist against you. Afterall, you have nothing to offer and only went to meet them to beg. And they don't like beggers.
If it's a lie, stay in your county Na!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Shalashaska: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Its a rather sad situation when Nigerians in distress are tagging a presidential candidate instead of the Nigerian government and other proper authorities. Also which schools in particular are discriminating? Why not name and shame them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Okarakwu: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Terrible mistake ,you went and tag Peter Obi, an insult to the APC in power .....it will be easier to settle ASUU case than this goverment to take a glance at ur problem now ....u bruised their ego by tagging Peter Obi.
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by marhez43(f): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Like if you are OBIDIENT
Share if u are a BATIST
Quote if u ar ATIKULATED

me i am OBIDIENT.asap
Chek my singnature

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Gbeng30(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is what exactly the unfortunate leaders we have in this country has cost us, even the ASUU is still on strike ,if Nigeria is comfortable enough for this students they won't travel out... I know the generation of this leaders who has brought disaster upon this country will suffer more..
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by tradepunter: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
shogsman:

Which Nigerians majority are in donbass you idiot, I've been to Ukraine and I don't think I know one single naija student in the whole of Eastern Ukraine they're always in the western part of the country, if you had a working brain you'd know the hotspot for Africans in Ukraine is the capital kyiv.
I don't expect an idiot who said the Rwanda genocide was misinformation make much sense anyways

Then I am shocked you defending that crap up there.... Yes I mentioned rawanda because Africans are gullible to beleive any crap without verifying....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by brandsoncharlie: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
money121:

Wetin concern leaders here? People av been travelling abroad to studies from day 1 now
If you can afford it fine
If you can't stay back for naija
How does that relate to what he's saying.
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by mu2sa2: 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
What are they tagging Peter obi for?make em fly enter Ukraine or what?
Everything just dey upside down for most Nigerians,all thanks to Buhari.

Are Nigerians the only one experiencing this issue or we just dey carry complain?
Pay your fees or come back here abeg,most time Nigerians dey always complain over minor issue. To me this is not discrimination but policy,it's everywhere.
But make the Universities still consider or better still provide security for them to return,right now Ukraine dey hot.
Maybe because they want Peter "Pandora" Obi to assist them with a fraction of the humongous $500m+ he's been exposed to be hiding in secret offshore account under his child's name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Blue3k(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
We stand with Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
uuzba:

If you are from a poor country, every other rich country is low key racist against you. Afterall, you have nothing to offer and only went to meet them to beg. And they don't like beggers.
If it's a lie, stay in your county Na!

u saw me say in Russia the case is much different yet u came up with this faulty assertion?

the fact people come from a County less privileged than urs doesn't mean u should treat the badly. That is a sick behavior and mindset.

samething we complain about south Africa bt different context and scenario.
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by KrisPete(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Too bad. But its simple, pay your fees or go Face the war there. God help is for this japa matter.
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Horus(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
It is time to build high standard universities in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
shogsman:

Low-key, don't you people have Access to information technology in naija ni, a country that as a well known neo nazi battalion in Their official regiment, celebrate and throw nazi musical festivals,have annual holiday for neo Nazis is what you call low-key racist

I am unaware if this information. I have seen propaganda not not sure if they are facts as the Ukrainians have said they are not neo nazis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by ajoyeleke(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
holatin:
u dey tag peter obi
wetin he wan do to help you.

hate the government or not...they are the one you should be calling not a presidential candidate who may or may not win.

Abeg this bbm pin wey I dey see for ur signature

U still get blackberry phone?
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Chicastle: 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
I dun talk am and go still Dey talk am. If no be USA or Canada, then we die here for naija
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by jimetagambo: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
jaxxy:

If they don't like it there, why do they keep trooping to Ukraine for studies. Cant they stay in Nigeria or go to the UK or some other friendlier countries.
Re: Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out by Topmaike007(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
ednut1:
I don’t support racists. This Ukraine ehn very terrible beings
SEBI Una dey support them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) / Nigerian Lecturers Spend Tetfund Research Grants On Cars, Houses – Tetfund / DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.