Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,710 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Perpetual Silence Of Garba Sehu, Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perpetual Silence Of Garba Sehu, Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina (675 Views)

Sehu Sani Welcomes Sunday Igboho To ‘Ex-Prisoners Club' / Garba Sehu Booted Out Of Office / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perpetual Silence Of Garba Sehu, Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Eriokanmi: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Please Nigerians, does anyone know the reason behind the perceived silence and disappearance on the part of Mr Lai Mohammed, Garba Sehu and Femi Adesina from the media? Have they exhausted their lies or tired of defending the obvious failure of the APC? Is their guilty conscience telling at work?

Kindly share your thoughts cos it's been long since I heard from them last. Hardly would a week pass without seeing them on the TV defending the apc government between 2015 and 2019. What has changed my people?

2 Likes

Re: Perpetual Silence Of Garba Sehu, Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Oilwell(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
They don lie tire. Its is not easy defending the demonic evil APC party.

Lies don finish

2 Likes

Re: Perpetual Silence Of Garba Sehu, Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Eriokanmi: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oilwell:
They don lie tire. Its is not easy defending the demonic evil APC party.

Lies don finish
grin
Re: Perpetual Silence Of Garba Sehu, Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Newton2024: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
They speak for the cabals and cabals are not in supports of Tinubu. Another thing is as Buhari's regime is winding up, they are thinking of how their lives would be thereafter.

4 Likes

Re: Perpetual Silence Of Garba Sehu, Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by Betanaija42moro: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nigerians are beginning to know the truth, the lies are no longer working

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perpetual Silence Of Garba Sehu, Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by BILL10: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
The last time I saw lai on TV...man looks sick, didn't say a word...but I wish him speedy recovery...I need them all alive to witness the hand over/ swearing in ceremony of Peter Obi. Then we'll lock all exits from naija, pay all of them a visit and ask them serious questions with water cane and horse whips

3 Likes

Re: Perpetual Silence Of Garba Sehu, Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by ArewaNorth: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Please Nigerians, does anyone know the reason behind the perceived silence and disappearance on the part of Mr Lai Mohammed, Garba Sehu and Femi Adesina from the media? Have they exhausted their lies or tired of defending the obvious failure of the APC? Is their guilty conscience telling at work?

Kindly share your thoughts cos it's been long since I heard from them last. Hardly would a week pass without seeing them on the TV defending the apc government between 2015 and 2019. What has changed my people?

No, it is because they learnt that Buhari is Jubril Al Sudani that is why they're silent in shock undecided
Re: Perpetual Silence Of Garba Sehu, Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina by ojun50(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
By February them dey come house back, so them no go won talk too much make hand no start to meet them

(1) (Reply)

What If Emefiele Is A Yoruba ? / This Is Hitler In The Making – Soludo On How Obidients Attack Dissenting Voices / Prophecy For Nigeria In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.