Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Did Pogba Hire Witch Doctor For Mbappe? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Pogba Hire Witch Doctor For Mbappe? (452 Views)

Paul Pogba: 'I Hired A Marabout To Be Protected Against Injury, Not For Mbappe' / Nigerien Witch Doctors Pour Blood On Kwara United Players. / FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Pogba Hire Witch Doctor For Mbappe? by 4Play(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
French superstar Paul Pogba has been accused of asking a witch doctor to cast a spell on PSG's Kylian Mbappe.

Mathias Pogba recently took to social media and stated that he would reveal explosive details about his brother, along with Mbappe and his agent Rafaela Pimenta.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/news-paul-pogba-accused-asking-witch-doctor-cast-spell-psg-superstar-kylian-mbappe-jaw-dropping-details-alleged-blackmail-emerge-reports?key4=skfootballfb

France Info have provided new revelations from police sources this Sunday night in the extraordinary developing story involving France World Cup winner and Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, who has notably informed police investigators that his brother, Mathias, has been part of a concerted effort to blackmail him for €13m.

The matter came to light yesterday through the publication of a video on social media by Mathias Pogba, who claimed he was about the expose major revelations about his brother, Kylian Mbappé and Rafaela Pimenta. This announcement by the striker was then followed on Sunday by an official communiqué from Paul Pogba’s camp, affirming that the ex-Manchester United man was currently the subject of a blackmail attempt.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2022/paul-pogba-tells-investigators-that-his-brother-is-part-of-a-e13m-blackmail-attempt/

Daily Post Nigeria
Published on August 28, 2022By Ifreke Inyang

Juventus midfielder, Paul Pogba, informed police investigators that his brother, Mathias, is part of a concerted effort to blackmail him for €13m, according to France Info.

On Saturday night, Mathias in a clip posted on Twitter, claimed he was about to expose secrets about his brother, Kylian Mbappé and Rafaela Pimenta.

However, on Sunday, Paul Pogba’s camp released a statement confirming that French prosecutors have opened an investigation into the possible “attempted blackmail by an organised gang.”

During various interviews with the authorities, Paul Pogba is understood to have said that he was trapped by childhood friends and two hooded men armed with assault rifles during an incident in Paris.

A gang that demanded €13m from him, of which his brother Mathias Pogba would be a part. The 2018 world champion claims to be the victim of threats and attempted extortion from his older brother and childhood friends.

After this episode, the former Manchester United star approached his club’s lawyers who decided to notify the police.

During his police interviews, Paul Pogba insisted he never hesitated to help his childhood friends financially when they were in need. Until last January, when he kicked a friend out of his home in Manchester, after he used his credit card to steal €200,000 from him.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/28/i-didnt-ask-witch-doctor-to-charm-mbappe-my-brother-is-involved-pogba-speaks-on-blackmail/
Re: Did Pogba Hire Witch Doctor For Mbappe? by izuch(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Did Pogba Hire Witch Doctor For Mbappe? by vickyfrancis1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pogba's brother Mathias blackmailing him with his childhood friends shows clearly that blood isn't always thicker than water...most people wants you to succeed but not more than them.

So na why most times I keep important aspect of my life to myself and only tell people the uninspiring ones and I can see it makes some of them happy.
Humans and greed ehhh...

So Mathias isn't even contented with the fact that he shares same blood and surname with the midfield maestro? Like the surname alone can open doors of opportunities for you.
As for his childhood friends ehh...they should be thoroughly investigated and arrested and also sued for defamation, blackmail and emotional abuse.

1 Like

Re: Did Pogba Hire Witch Doctor For Mbappe? by ojun50(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Na so adebayo brothers do am that time, now Pogba, even osimen inlaw won play am too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Qatar 2022: Senegal Employs Witch Doctors To Heal Sadio Mane / Pele Is The Goat ! / BREAKING : Argentina Win The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.