Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo (22085 Views)

Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by uchennaq(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy eboes cheesy

Mumu talk!! Does Tinubu wants to be the president of Abia state or President of Nigeria. This your reason is why you want to entrone an 85 year old incompetent man to rule Nigeria, so that you, Shetimma, festus, etc will hijack the presidency abi? UNA PLAN DON FAIL!!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by onuman: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nigeria has become the only country in the world where a voter knows full well that the presidential candidate he/she is supporting and vote for will not deliver, yet, he/she votes the inept presidential candidate because of ethno-religious bigotry.
What you people did in 2015 and 2019 is still ravaging Nigeria. And you continue in 2022.

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by ogaontop(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy eboes cheesy
I am not being tribalistic or political here but why didn't you guys bring up Osinbajo?
What does an 87 year old man with frail health and failing memory offer to Nigeria at this moment
Osibanjo has been my candidate inasmuch I am not yoruba!
Of what special advantage or how does it affect your personal life if Tinubu is there? Or mere tribal sentiments
Everybody should join hands let's rescue Nigeria!
You have better people like Osibanjo, Akinwumi Adesina, e.t.c
Why must it be someone that selfishly believes it's his turn?

2 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by mansoor093(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Donim32:
Ok

Scammer boy, you scam me of 3k, you won't go far until you are caught.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Abujason: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:
And to be clear, I support no candidate. As my pater says: "they are all the same ten and ten pence."

Comot cloth first make I check something and I go believe anything you say. grin

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by sircatherine45(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
This guy literally destroyed Reno Omokirikiri
grin grin grin
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by sircatherine45(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Conner44:
Chai! shocked

This op has just summed up Mannabbqgrillz whole existence on nairaland into one post.

It is well cry

See finishing!!!!

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by olisaEze(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
I dunno who @Ishilove is talking to, but I’m afraid for the person’s sanity. Which kind early morning vawulence be dis na! cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by nedekid: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
All I know and according to burna boy, "everybody go chop breakfast".
We begged people 2015, they did not agree, Buhari and apc has ruled for 7 years (brought by Tinubu) , shebi we are all chopping the food?
All my paddies that were shouting Sai baba have faced desaster, the lucky ones that had travel histories sold property and japa before the embarrassment and see finish became too much. Those that could not nko? Forget, from using 2 suvs etc to trekking, downgrading schools to owing rent or selling property to survive! Na as if God wan teach them lessons.
One thing I know, the righteous will survive, it might not be easy though.
Let them bring another shady character. Them go suffer, we go survive.

4 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by sircatherine45(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
iLegendd:
I just want a leader "worse" than Buhari to win. I don't ask for much. A leader that will steal more than Buhari has stolen while the economy perishes. Tinubu is the answer.

So that Nigerians will have sense by force abi?
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by sircatherine45(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Nigerians are not buying your silly propaganda. We are voting for good antecedent, person with track record of success ,
We are not voting for people who want to replace Buharis tyranny with their own form of tyranny.PO is a daft person(his bsc results is a evidence). He has no legacy in Anambra. Anyone is better than him

Says a poverty ridden buff0n.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Karlman: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Insightful and true to reality!
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
2% are your offline friends who cringe on your behalf and decide to be kind by staying silent.

Proudly a 2 percenter and yes, I've never dig all the presidential flag bearers, just same folks switching acronyms.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Elexdallas(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy eboes cheesy

Not supporting bad governance but have u being to abia state?
Or you just judge with what you read online.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by maasoap(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bravetunde:
Do you still work in nairaland, and why is it that anything good thing about theivenubu the condemned kriminal is moved to front while again against ss/se is also moved to front page.
Anyway only a fol will vote for an old drug kriminal because tribaslism.

That's to tell you that you're in the camp of losers which makes you a loser too. Una wailing just started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by JimmySwaggart(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:
And to be clear, I support no candidate. As my pater says: "they are all the same ten and ten pence."
People like you dat stays undecided about the future of this country has caused us to find ourselves in this deplorable state of nationhood. Even if Peter obi bad sef, he is still the best option we have for now. That your one vote matters. Don't say they are the same and stay away on election day, vote obi not because he is a saint but for the future of your kids. Peter Obi means well for this nation.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by maasoap(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
uchennaq:

Mumu talk!! Does Tinubu wants to be the president of Abia state or President of Nigeria. This your reason is why you want to entrone an 85 year old incompetent man to rule Nigeria, so that you, Shetimma, festus, etc will hijack the presidency abi? UNA PLAN DON FAIL!!! tongue tongue

Tinubu is the one you're referring to as incompetent? All members of your extended family fused into one can't measure up to his competence on any level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Babe what's up? I no understand this your thread.

I will continue to sing it to the high heavens, most people that support the anomaly called APC and are still supporting Tinubu do really lack intelligence, shame and humanity.

See as your mind is doing triple somersaults trying to understand a simple post.

Let me summarise... The post simply posits that supporters of Tinubu do it not out of any positive ideology, their thinking is akin to a stupid person that has nothing to lose again.

Daalụ

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by SOFTSKILL: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
The number of votes APC will get in 2023 will determine the number of insane people we have in Nigeria.

Stale, try something better. City boy for real
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by SOFTSKILL: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
maasoap:

Tinubu is the one you're referring to as incompetent? All members of your extended family fused into one can't measure up to his competence on any level

The IPOB members are trying to force a tribal candidate on the rest of Nigeria by promoting a former PDP man as a messiah so Tinubu can never be competent to them

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omoluabi16:
I know the genesis of this sub. grin E be like I sabi who get the sub sef.

if only u understand sarcasm. Lol
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:

I might be mistaken, but I do believe you should be more intellectually capable of thinking above generalisations. "All" can never be the same; not just about politics but in "almost" everything.

You can simply be politically indifferent or pretend to be indifferent. Although it's strange to see an adult politically indifferent in today's polity. It's strange.

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by SOFTSKILL: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
ogaontop:

I am not being tribalistic or political here but why didn't you guys bring up Osinbajo?
What does an 87 year old man with frail health and failing memory offer to Nigeria at this moment
Osibanjo has been my candidate inasmuch I am not yoruba!
Of what special advantage or how does it affect your personal life if Tinubu is there? Or mere tribal sentiments
Everybody should join hands let's rescue Nigeria!
You have better people like Osibanjo, Akinwumi Adesina, e.t.c
Why must it be someone that selfishly believes it's his turn?

You must assume everybody is a fool. The Osinbajo that you called errand boy of Aso rock and a fake pastor for over seven years! You want to have a soft landing with a weak candidate. The president of US is older than Tinubu and the country is still standing tall. Not the age rather the ideas

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by SOFTSKILL: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
mentored:

The summary

You can not support thiefnibu and stay away from foolishness at the same time

The philosophy of Igbo people who always think they are wise. But then if it is foolishness to support an achiever (Tinubu) with track records of success, then it is wise to be foolish

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by olaitoro(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Diligent1:

What did you just typed about Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu? I can now see that you need a brain reset.

Lamentations of agbado and cassava munching urchin grin
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Ishilove: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

I might be mistaken, but I do believe you should be more intellectually capable of thinking above generalisations. "All" can never be the same; not just about politics but in "almost" everything.

You can simply be politically indifferent or pretend to be indifferent. Although it's strange to see an adult politically indifferent in today's polity. It's strange.
If you have had a glimpse of what happens behind closed doors as I have, you'd be indifferent too because there is no exaggeration in the words "only God can save Nigeria".
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by ncoolsome(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy eboes cheesy

If u want to see the true sorry state of Lagos wait till December when that one Chike from umuahia,family and friends travel out of Lagos...then u wld know who really runs ur so called Lagos..
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by onyibest2k(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Can two wrongs make it right no a corrupt man is a corrupt man
Okoroawusa:
Babe what's up? I no understand this your thread.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by onyibest2k(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Why on earth should u ask me to vote for this man
Lemme67:
Gxggdh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off (Videos) / Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Police Command. See Photos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.