Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot (55000 Views)

Money Rain As Peter Obi Onitsha Supporters Spray Money During Onitsha Rally / Deaths At APC Rivers Rally: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by marsup: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Let Atiku and his supporters, go to Sambisa forest to campaign. I will sponsor them....
So much bitterness, everywhere.
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by preciousmetals: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Onitsha is not Lagos that is full with jobless people, Onitsha is home to Business people and they only extra day they have is Sunday
plaindealer:
Not a fan of Reno, but I see a lot of sense here.

Peter Obi and his followers are always dodging Mondays. Why? Una dey fear your own people? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by AJohnnasa(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Reno Omokri will soon choke to death.

Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Joecap(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
This Reno should pack one side, we are OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Oracleforce: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nigerianization:

For starters, may your soul rest in perfect peace. That will be my response henceforth for all of you that want to die by writing your obituary.

Secondly, how will a Tinubu that cannot tame the cultists in Lagos convince others to embrace peace or how will Shetima convince his kanuri brothers to disband Boko Haram? How has Buhari and El rufai convinced his brethren to stop banditry?

Doesn't charity begin at home for Tinubu, Shetima and co?

On a final note, you can open a GoFundMe account for your burial preparations, I will gladly contribute to it. Adieu.

Your response to my query actually expose the crops of people behind Pthief Obliterate -Obituary... they are all set of people who are intolerant to any opposing or contrary opinion or expression..about their Igbo presidential candidate...
And this is so .because there are all kind of ulterior motives about Pthief OBItuary presidential ambition

All Nairalanders can not be a political mofo. Some of us actually know your intention and moves behind obi's presidential ambition....and this ambition might not be too good for Nigerians at large.except you wants lie on internet.

Political scammers everywhere.. Charity begins at home...Obi doesn't have any major influence among the Igbo and he wants to rule the entire country....

You mentioned Tinubu and Shetiema and also took me up about their influences in their respective states....Tinubu influence in southwest is beyond the region....and Shetima in the northeast is beyond the Aboki region.....
Shetima and Tinubu can unilateral quash the political uproar in their regions.i dare Pthief Obituary to do so in Anambra state.. A political toddler like Pthief Obituary aspiring to lead the entire largest black race in the continent with his china and Nnewi mentality...

Tufiakwa...
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by smith1985(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

if monday rallies are so important to reno, why dont he go and do rally for his candidate on the Monday?

Abi him candidate no dey do rally? grin
other candidates can do rallies in there basis on mondays..y cant obi do so in his own base on mondays..charity begins at home.
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Adenipexy: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Peter Obi and his followers are always dodging Mondays. Why? Una dey fear your own people? grin grin
They ain't afraid of anyone but reason am also like this, if it's done on a *monday* and they happens to be no harassment/intimidation shey una no go still say *Peter obi/LP* na IPOB PROJECT?
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Nigerianization(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oracleforce:

Your response to my query actually expose the crops of people behind Pthief Obliterate -Obituary... they are all set of people who are intolerant to any opposing or contrary opinion or expression..about their Igbo presidential candidate...
And this is so .because there are all kind of ulterior motives about Pthief OBItuary presidential ambition

All Nairalanders can not be a political mofo. Some of us actually know your intention and moves behind obi's presidential ambition....and this ambition might not be too good for Nigerians at large.except you wants lie on internet.

Political scammers everywhere.. Charity begins at home...Obi doesn't have any major influence among the Igbo and he wants to rule the entire country....

You mentioned Tinubu and Shetiema and also took me up about their influences in their respective states....Tinubu influence in southwest is beyond the region....and Shetima in the northeast is beyond the Aboki region.....
Shetima and Tinubu can unilateral quash the political uproar in their regions.i dare Pthief Obituary to do so in Anambra state.. A political toddler like Pthief Obituary aspiring to lead the entire largest black race in the continent with his china and Nnewi mentality...

Tufiakwa...

As long as you type obituary to a living being, may your soul rest in perfect peace.

It's okay for you to write obituary but it's intolerant for me to offer you kind prayers for the repose of your soul ba....... that's double standards

Back to the issue.

Check the bolded part of your nonsense write-up
You write very poorly. Please buy yourself brighter grammar and essential English language to help you. Hope it's clear who the illiterate is.

If Tinubu is that influential and couldn't forestall thuggery and cultism in Lagos, then it is either he is one of them or incapable. Same for Shetima. Unless you want to tell me that he is Boko Haram.

Boko Haram nominated Buhari to negotiate for them in 2013, what has he done to tame them?

Charity should not only begin at home with Peter Obi. ATIKU should also rehabilitate the IDPs in his state. Why would you ask from Peter what you are not asking from bola and ATIKU?

Where does Shetima's influence spread to beyond borno state?

Shetima and Tinubu can quash the political uproar in the region BUT THEY HAVE NOT.

And you dare Peter Obi to......

Really? People can feel themselves sha. If not that you don't realize that you are stupid, you would have said that they did and you dare Peter Obi to do the same.

But alas, you are a Big fool.

Rest in peace
Adieu
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by smith1985(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Praxis758:
He’s directly calling for genocide.
A record breaking full scale that hadn’t been seen in Africa.
g genocide how is ipod no longer harmless

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Ejimsolex(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Reno is a clown.. he will be shocked come 2023
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Ejimsolex(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Share for Peter Obi
Like for Reno...
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Justinizuu: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
nnachukz:
This person just want to see lives lost carelessly. Just like telling Shettima to go inside sambissa forest to campaign to proof that APC has done marvellous in the North.
His focus is only on Obi.

Fact!! You know it’s just appalling how he sounds senseless sometimes. And I believe he sounds like this in a bid to make sense. How many APC members have gone to Sambisa to rally in order to show that they’re doing well with the Terrorists?
Baseless statements!!!
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by smith1985(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Feadalezchicken:
Who does rally on Monday morning? This man no get sense
And who does seat at home on mondays?
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
MyFlair:

Can show me posts or comments that shows that the obidients are making seem like Igbo project. Just one example

If you don't know then honestly you have a huge problem. Reno is instigating such stance and trying to build a momentum towards it. Is that too complex for you to understand?

IPOB is today considered Nigeria's enemy. Now, Reno knows this and he is telling Obi's supporters to go out on a day declared as lock down by the Nigeria's enemy will show that IPOB truly supports Obi which incase pose a serious threat to Nigeria's unity.

It is like saying Boko Haram should support a presidential candidate.

Reno and other bad people wants to see IPOB working with Obi and if that becomes the case, Obi will not get anywhere.

How this is becoming extremely hard for our to understand is not appreciated by me I will suggest you stop mentioning me if our still don't understand. I don't like wasting my time. Thank you
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by 2pak(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Reno na mkpurumiri addict, talking rubbish all times
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by storm001(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
nnachukz:
This person just want to see lives lost carelessly. Just like telling Shettima to go inside sambissa forest to campaign to proof that APC has done marvellous in the North.
His focus is only on Obi.

Obi is the man to beat come 2023, they all know this but are living in denial.
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Karlosorji(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingKO22:
Yeebow done suffer for Reno hand o grin

Truly, why are Igbos avoiding Monday as a plague ?

Have always say it that Pandora Obituary is IPOB agenda otherwise prove sane Nigeria wrong that you people truly believe in One Nigeria

Organize a rally on Monday if truly you believe one Nigeria in SE grin

you are a true definition of a zombie. Peter Obi did not cause sit at home but this present administration did
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by orazx: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingKO22:

Have always say it that Pandora Obituary is IPOB agenda otherwise prove sane Nigeria wrong that you people truly believe in One Nigeria

Nigerians and Wahala.
If he declares a rally on Monday and it happens to be successful, it’s you people that will come online and say he is the Commander of Ipob and UGM.
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by orazx: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingKO22:

Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Oracleforce: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nigerianization:

As long as you type obituary to a living being, may your soul rest in perfect peace.

It's okay for you to write obituary but it's intolerant for me to offer you kind prayers for the repose of your soul ba....... that's double standards

Back to the issue.

Check the bolded part of your nonsense write-up
You write very poorly. Please buy yourself brighter grammar and essential English language to help you. Hope it's clear who the illiterate is.

If Tinubu is that influential and couldn't forestall thuggery and cultism in Lagos, then it is either he is one of them or incapable. Same for Shetima. Unless you want to tell me that he is Boko Haram.

Boko Haram nominated Buhari to negotiate for them in 2013, what has he done to tame them?

Charity should not only begin at home with Peter Obi. ATIKU should also rehabilitate the IDPs in his state. Why would you ask from Peter what you are not asking from bola and ATIKU?

Where does Shetima's influence spread to beyond borno state?

Shetima and Tinubu can quash the political uproar in the region BUT THEY HAVE NOT.

And you dare Peter Obi to......

Really? People can feel themselves sha. If not that you don't realize that you are stupid, you would have said that they did and you dare Peter Obi to do the same.

But alas, you are a Big fool.

Rest in peace
Adieu

Lemme response to your gibberish one more time....
You mentioned about my English language errors as if the English language is my first language...your deluded mindedness suppose to hint you that this is a foreign language..now, tell me any reasonable country that glorifies a foreign colonial language against its own local language...

Secondly, about the issue of the political influences....you might not comprehend from my point of view because you are a political dummy like your presidential candidtate.. .we know how Peter Obituary become the governor of Anambra state we know how he went to Okija shrine to even though he is a Christian or church-goer ...and we equally know what transpired along the line. bro, I could have explained better for you but with some of the comments you are posting on the internet, I'm afraid it depicts that you are not only a political dummy but and hardened politically deluded...It is also obvious that the ethnocentric politics you are playing has affected your good sense of judgement....you can't think right. ..what a pity!

Instead of you to keep engaging in a battle of words and diction with those who are more politically inclined than you, it is high time you sit your dirty buttock down and start writing or reading about different approaches to sell your obituary Pthief product better...I'm equally available for your advert but not your deluded and demented rage of argument...
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by buzorcharles(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

if monday rallies are so important to reno, why dont he go and do rally for his candidate on the Monday?

Abi him candidate no dey do rally? grin

During campaign in anambra he should fix pdp's on monday. If only u has the guts to enter naija
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Simao88(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
plaindealer:
grin grin

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1563926757144776707?t=nMkL_wGF2x5sBmWFhGD5zw&s=19

Why is he not coming to his country.
What is he afraid of.
#Twitter Activist. Oniyeye
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Coolsperm:
Reno should know that Tinubu is not fit to be a president

But Atiku of the same range is Fit?

Atiku is you people back up, when your regional candidate carry his third with his social media hyping and your back up come second

the next na Biafra or you die mantra. funny tribe
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by IbileIfe: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by seunjungle1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Has the Mondays sit at home in the Eastern part of the country come to stay permanently?
Obedient children in jeopardy
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by JOemmy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingKO22:

Why can't you people also tell atiku to condemn the lyching of people like Deborah in the north who have been accused by atiku's muslim brothers of blaspheming their muhammad to prove he is not a fulani jihadist?
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Rheno will understand what he has done to his career after 2023 election!
When he was busy insulting PMB upadan then he was your main man. Now he is destroying his career simply because he turned on Obi. Make una repent
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Obidient4life3: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
When he was busy insulting PMB upadan then he was your main man. Now he is destroying his career simply because he turned on Obi. Make una repent

I don't negotiate with terrorist
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Nigerianization(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oracleforce:

Lemme response to your gibberish one more time....
You mentioned about my English language errors as if the English language is my first language...your deluded mindedness suppose to hint you that this is a foreign language..now, tell me any reasonable country that glorifies a foreign colonial language against its own local language...

Secondly, about the issue of the political influences....you might not comprehend from my point of view because you are a political dummy like your presidential candidtate.. .we know how Peter Obituary become the governor of Anambra state we know how he went to Okija shrine to even though he is a Christian or church-goer ...and we equally know what transpired along the line. bro, I could have explained better for you but with some of the comments you are posting on the internet, I'm afraid it depicts that you are not only a political dummy but and hardened politically deluded...It is also obvious that the ethnocentric politics you are playing has affected your good sense of judgement....you can't think right. ..what a pity!

Instead of you to keep engaging in a battle of words and diction with those who are more politically inclined than you, it is high time you sit your dirty buttock down and start writing or reading about different approaches to sell your obituary Pthief product better...I'm equally available for your advert but not your deluded and demented rage of argument...

If you had not insinuated that I am an illiterate, I would not bother about your poor sense of reasoning, comprehension and grammar. It's obvious you are a pathological liar so let me focus only on that and ignore your hate mongering.

I need you to provide an evidence that Peter Obi was taken to Okija shrine because that is totally FALSE. Just like your other claims. Maybe you are mistaking Peter Obi for TA Orji and Chris Ngige. I expect you to either retract your statement or apologize for your falsehood.

If not that you are filled with hate and bigotry, why would you be announcing the obituary of a man alive. May your soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obidient4life3:

I don't negotiate with terrorist
Lol.
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by Obidient4life3: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot by DWickedLandLord: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
His relevancy begins n ends on nairaland.
162 retweets?
992 likes?

Using somebody's name to trend n still fails miserably.

Dude seriously..FOH

Robots don't match fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) / Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.